Recent content by Aletheia

  1. Aletheia

    Change Your Member Name

    Can I change my name to Aletheia please?
  2. Aletheia

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    The vocaroo thread made me laugh.
  3. Aletheia

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    He doesn’t want the smoke lol
  4. Aletheia

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    Had to get all of the last words
  5. Aletheia

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    Who, me? I’m just here sometimes
  6. Aletheia

    What's the last thing you purchased?

    https://i.ibb.co/XNL2qZt/image.jpg
  7. Aletheia

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    Everything is fucked
  8. Aletheia

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    Probably not. I’m not here enough
  9. Aletheia

    What's for Dinner Tonight?

  10. Aletheia

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    How have you been bestie
  11. Aletheia

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    How are you?
  12. Aletheia

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    Hi @jack
  13. Aletheia

    Climate Change and Nepal

    No u
  14. Aletheia

    Climate Change and Nepal

    Climate change occurring naturally and humans negatively impacting it are not mutually exclusive. I genuinely don’t understand why that distinction is so difficult for some people. Yes, Earth’s climate has always changed naturally. Congratulations, we’ve established elementary-level Earth...
  15. Aletheia

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    Made me think of snow by RHCP