Recent content by deport_liberals

  1. Sydney Sweeney's Nude ad Sparks Controversy

    In my opinion, she is not stop traffic beautiful, but there is just something about her that I find appealing. I was thinking about this the other day and I think she appeals to me for the same reason the left hates her. She always seems happy and at ease with herself. Those are a couple of...
  2. President Of Bastard Factory Preliminaries.

    I voated for Reggie since nobody does nothing better than he does.
  3. 1,000,000 Post Thread

    Lmmfbo
  4. 1,000,000 Post Thread

    First thing I will do is eat Arby's Cheesesteak
  5. Biggest Spammer.

    He always gets mad when he wins these things even though he doesn't care. Strange.
  6. If anyone was ever in doubt...

    Heading to America in a couple of days, not looking forward to seeing, hearing and smelling them again.
  7. Does anyone like The Prowler?

    Love the Prowler. Gotta support the team.
  8. Happy Eightieth Birthday Donald J. TRUMP

    Also I am on good and friendly terms here with almost everyone, including No One, so your insinuations are erroneous.
  9. Happy Eightieth Birthday Donald J. TRUMP

    TRUMP isn't a political topic but a religious one, Amen.
  10. Happy Eightieth Birthday Donald J. TRUMP

    Long may He reign!
  11. Biggest Spammer.

    He does it to try and bury evidence of his deviant sexual behaviour. Jack does it to conceal his many humiliations.
  12. 1,000,000 Post Thread

    Theyre talking about it at jacks bubble for the last few days
  13. 1,000,000 Post Thread

    Apparently she is in the hospital for hypertension @Fredricka
  14. Biggest Spammer.

    For my voats the first is too much with links and videos and the second just fights with everyone and abuses the emoties. These boards would be better without images and links.