Recent content by Master Pu

  1. Master Pu

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    Eat it of course.
  2. Master Pu

    2026: Year of the Vocaroo

  3. Master Pu

    Bastard Factory Forums Vs Jack (Docket #61255-7784)

    Your Mother didn't think so- Son. Heh
  4. Master Pu

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    Lol Lokmar. There's a dude you hate to like. When Biden won he had a great meltdown. Epic. I see another one coming real soon. Lulz
  5. Master Pu

    Bastard Factory Forums Vs Jack (Docket #61255-7784)

    Hey Mope*ahem*, I mean Attorney, File a motion with Judge Shadey, And ask for a judicial decision in lieu of a jury. If he refuses, Ask that he recuse himself on the basis of prejudice. Should he not, Appeal that decision to a higher court. After Christmas sometime maybe this trial will start...
  6. Master Pu

    Classic Wrestling wCw and WWF thread! (Gold members only)

    @Adam @UncleDiLF I agree the old stuff is better. AEW sucks, but if I can catch WWE on a Friday night I still do. Sometimes there's a good vignette or match. I would never pay for it tho. No fucking way. I was listening to a Jericho podcast and his guest was the Violent guy from Insane Clown...
  7. Master Pu

    Dedicate a song to a fellow bastard

    @The Cuntess Not 100% but on track heh
  8. Master Pu

    School Me

    Oh look. A two-fer. Dbbl bad comebacks. Damn. Well, I have to go now. Let me post my intro-music on the outro. My frenemies just love it fyi
  9. Master Pu

    School Me

    ? I live in Detroit?? That's the best you can do? Brah, you're not keeping up your 'legendary' standard with that one. Jes Sayin'
  10. Master Pu

    School Me

    Lulz. Of course not. Until next time Ma'am. heh
  11. Master Pu

    School Me

    I'm here actually most every day. If I don't read anything I can work with I don't post. Today I got lucky. And wasn't busy.
  12. Master Pu

    School Me

  13. Master Pu

    Your Daughters SugarDaddy

  14. Master Pu

    Your Daughters SugarDaddy

  15. Master Pu

    School Me