Recent content by Reggie_Essent

  1. Reggie_Essent

    Trump wants Iran to drop bombs on The Cuntess' house! LOL!

    /\ Trump didn't wish death on any of those, but I wouldn't shed a tear if every Leftist America-Hating piece of garbage filth died tomorrow.
  2. Reggie_Essent

    Why I Hate Niggers And All Other Non-White Races.

    Your assumption, given to you by your Betters, is that extending the same tax break to all retirees collecting SS benefits will somehow bankrupt the system. This is a calculus worthy of your pal, Marty the Waterhead. The fact is that all those "evil rich" retirees your Betters tell you to hate...
  3. Reggie_Essent

    Why I Hate Niggers And All Other Non-White Races.

    White Flagging? Gee! I didn't know I was fighting in this thread and I still kicked your ass. :LOL3:
  4. Reggie_Essent

    Why I Hate Niggers And All Other Non-White Races.

    Holliday's like that kid in school who would just copy the encyclopedia article word for word.
  5. Reggie_Essent

    Trump wants Iran to drop bombs on The Cuntess' house! LOL!

    As long as they have good gay sailors down in the laundry scrubbing the shit stains out of their skivvies, it's all good.
  6. Reggie_Essent

    Bastard Factory Forums Vs Jack (Docket #61255-7784)

    I'm the Prosecutor. Once the Jury is selected and seated, I would present the case against tiny jack outlining all his hideous forum crimes against decency and goodness. Then the Defense Attorney - I think that's Xypoo - gets to present all the whiny excuses for tiny jack's perfidious behavior...
  7. Reggie_Essent

    Bastard Factory Forums Vs Jack (Docket #61255-7784)

    Just admit it! You ran away because you were afraid of facing a Jury of your peers in a fun and comedy-filled Trial. You ruined everything!
  8. Reggie_Essent

    Bastard Factory Forums Vs Jack (Docket #61255-7784)

    Didn't you say "I'm done!" for the 5,687th time?
  9. Reggie_Essent

    Zionism is Racism.

    I have one of those sound machines. One of the settings is called "Gargling Brook." It sounds just like a Blandy vacaroo.
  10. Reggie_Essent

    Bastard Factory Forums Vs Jack (Docket #61255-7784)

    You and Xypoo ran away crying tears like little girls.
  11. Reggie_Essent

    Bastard Factory Forums Vs Jack (Docket #61255-7784)

    Yes. Vitty put the Court in recess when tiny jack ran away.
  12. Reggie_Essent

    Bastard Factory Forums Vs Jack (Docket #61255-7784)

    I ain't the Judge. That's the Judge's job.
  13. Reggie_Essent

    Bastard Factory Forums Vs Jack (Docket #61255-7784)

    Hiya Cuntess. Yes, that kinda goes without saying. :ThumbsUp1:
  14. Reggie_Essent

    The BO ZACK NFL Football Pick'em Thread

    I'm 9-7 this week. 38-26 total.
  15. Reggie_Essent

    Midterm Elections - 2026

    TL;DR Only effeminate pansies read the Guardian.