Happy Mother's Day

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....to my beautiful mother who passed away last year.

I still love you Mom.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I wish a very Happy Mother’s Day to mothers everywhere — birth mothers, adoptive and foster mothers, stepmothers, grandmothers who are raising their grandchildren, as well as dual-role dads. Orchids to all of you for the love you give not only today, but each and every day.!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I wish a very Happy Mother’s Day to mothers everywhere — birth mothers, adoptive and foster mothers, stepmothers, grandmothers who are raising their grandchildren, as well as dual-role dads. Orchids to all of you for the love you give not only today, but each and every day.!

Even to Senile @Joe's mother?

I mean....she brought Senile @Joe into the world.

What kind of a person would do such a thing!?!?!?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sorry your mom has passed. May she RIP.

I think she's alive and well in the afterlife @Lily.
She's with my Father.

Sometimes she appears in my dreams.
Once I dreamt she was in my bedroom looking around.

I've felt her invisible presence at my Sister's House.

I think her ghost lives there & is comfortable in that home.
Lies on the couch or sits by the fire, etc.

But it's positive feeling/aura.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think she's alive and well in the afterlife @Lily.
She's with my Father.

Sometimes she appears in my dreams.
Once I dreamt she was in my bedroom looking around.

I've felt her invisible presence at my Sister's House.

I think her ghost lives there & is comfortable in that home.
Lies on the couch or sits by the fire, etc.

But it's positive feeling/aura.

It's good that you still feel her aura in your life.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's good that you still feel her aura in your life.
We/Our Family treated Mom well and gave her the retirement she wanted.

Her house was essentially her retirement home.

She got all the meals & food she wanted. All her dental/medical expenses taken care of paid for. She was driven anywhere she liked whenever she wanted. She to attend all the plays and seniors exercise classes she wanted. And other than being without my Dad, she was never alone.

It was a lotta work. However, it greatly lowered our financial costs to keep Mom at home rather than send her to an Old Folks home. Plus it was spiritually fulfilling.

If a person mistreats their parents while they are alive, their ghosts may come back to haunt the children.

It isn't worth it to mistreat one's parents for financial gain.

I know some relatives how did that and now they live with a great deal of shame.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I had a mom I could count on and was always there for me,my dad was a bastard who ran out on us- - - - -
I believe there is a after life and someday will be with my love ones to the end of time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She got all the meals & food she wanted. All her dental/medical expenses taken care of paid for. She was driven anywhere she liked whenever she wanted. She to attend all the plays and seniors exercise classes she wanted. And other than being without my Dad, she was never alone.

It was a lotta work. However, it greatly lowered our financial costs to keep Mom at home rather than send her to an Old Folks home. Plus it was spiritually fulfilling.

If a person mistreats their parents while they are alive, their ghosts may come back to haunt the children.

I know some relatives how did that and now they live with a great deal of shame.

My grandmother was taken care of much the same way. She passed peacefully at home. She did not want to go to a home. And many Latino families don't put their parents in homes.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I remember a few weeks before she croaked you were bitching about having to go over and clean her house for her.

You phony piece of shit.