Hey remember when we were great, and people could die of Measles and TB in freedom? Well we're bringing them back!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. Polio? That scares me far more than measles. I didn't even know there was a TV vaccine. When I was teaching, I had to get TB tests all the time. Is the TB vaccine just in the last 5 years?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

3 Felonies Hunter? Those are Rooky Numbers!
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. Polio? That scares me far more than measles. I didn't even know there was a TV vaccine. When I was teaching, I had to get TB tests all the time. Is the TB vaccine just in the last 5 years?
There is but not a TB widely used in the States it seems. When I was in College the Mens Water Polo Coach had caught Polio somehow when he was young, he was a beast one of those barrel chested guys, broad shoulders etc but this one withered skinny leg he only had partial control of.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is but not a TB widely used in the States it seems. When I was in College the Mens Water Polo Coach had caught Polio somehow when he was young, he was a beast one of those barrel chested guys, broad shoulders etc but this one withered skinny leg he only had partial control of.
When I was a kid there was a man in the neighborhood who lived in an iron lung due to polio.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks to JOE FUCKING BIDEN letting in all the illegals from 3rd worl countries!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Some diseases which are considered "childhood diseases" can be pretty dangerous for adults if they are infected. Complications from measles in adults can include encephalitis.

TB vaccine isn't often given in the US.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Your new normal.....brought to you by unfettered illegal immigration........I hope you or your children reap the positive or negative benefits of it.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
..Well, you know, this is near age old now. Drug resistant TB coming in with south of the border "immigrants" (hey, remember those days of oppressive immigration laws when people were actually tested for diseases? Thanks gawd they are gone), not to mention suspicious, retarded cultures like islam suspecting vaccines (polio etc) are "the west" poisoning them - much like their conservatarded counterparts the MAGA with their conspiracy bullshit.
...BEWARE THE NANOBOTS !!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In the past 10 years TB strains have emerged in Italy, Iran, India, and South Africa which are resistant to all available first and second line TB drugs, classified as totally drug-resistant tuberculosis, though there is some controversy over this term.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Some are always trying to blame the Latinos...

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Say what?
What he might be saying (I can't be sure) is that since there has been a program in place for some time, which requires testing for people entering LEGALLY into the US, that logic might suggest that it (DRTB) is entering along with those who are not tested. Who would they be if people entering legally are tested and rejected if positive?