Holliday's World Famous Fishing Thread - 2023 Version

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
cNsd6Z9.png

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't checked it out and I obviously posted it in the wrong thread. duh.

oldslowandugly

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I put the Whaler in, it works well. I had my daughter help because I blew my knee out. She is very capable and usually catches more and bigger than me. I had a nice few days where the wind was from the South, the tide coming in, no boat traffic, and I could drift my little 12 ft deep creek quietly. The fish were feeding on grass shrimp and I used a 1/2oz leadhead, with a grub body, and a sliver of squid for flavor. Over the course of week I nailed 7 big Fluke, biggest 21", all fat and fought like hell. I keep forgetting to snap pics but I remembered again just as I was cleaning the biggest 21"er. This is more and better fish than all last summer combined.
226816-79a5de090c13f537ea73b72ae1868a3d.jpg

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I put the Whaler in, it works well. I had my daughter help because I blew my knee out. She is very capable and usually catches more and bigger than me. I had a nice few days where the wind was from the South, the tide coming in, no boat traffic, and I could drift my little 12 ft deep creek quietly. The fish were feeding on grass shrimp and I used a 1/2oz leadhead, with a grub body, and a sliver of squid for flavor. Over the course of week I nailed 7 big Fluke, biggest 21", all fat and fought like hell. I keep forgetting to snap pics but I remembered again just as I was cleaning the biggest 21"er. This is more and better fish than all last summer combined.
226816-79a5de090c13f537ea73b72ae1868a3d.jpg
Hey, what's the make of that knife?
Looks like one of mine - a Solingen - Weidmannsheil.