X

xXx
Site Supporter
Honestly it carries as much entertainment weight as the upcoming Tyson fight
For me more so, those two old fellas would provide a thorough ruckus LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe Trump will get confused and start sweating profusely, while his orange makeup starts running onto his white collar. Later he will be admitted to the hospital with a deadly case of COVID, and die. Sort of like last time, but better.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
A debate between Unacceptable and Insufferable isn't going to matter to anyone who hasn't already decided to vote for one or the other. BlueMAGA and RedMAGA will each see and hear whatever they want and nobody else will care.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe Trump will get confused and start sweating profusely, while his orange makeup starts running onto his white collar. Later he will be admitted to the hospital with a deadly case of COVID, and die. Sort of like last time, but better.
You're all heart Sea.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I will watch the debate...

What will be most interesting is not the debate itself, but how people will claim victory for their side and make arguments about how well their candidate did on each and every point.

I find it interesting how people find it so easy to be dishonest; even to themselves.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
I think watching any of Trump's whine sessions before or after his Election Crimes trial will encapsulate Trumps debate script.

200w.gif

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Maybe #GenocideJoe will challenge The Orange Menace to a pushup competition.

Or call him a "lying dog-faced pony soldier".

...and I hope we get to hear the story about how #GenocideJoe's uncle was eaten by cannibals again. That's always fun.

Because when you're squaring off against a bloviating buffoon you have to bring your own best bullshit, eh?

:OhGawd:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
If Donny promises to bring up some of the content from Hunter's laptop I might even watch.

Maybe.

Okay probably not but I'd enjoy the clips other people upload and laugh at later.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
If Donny promises to bring up some of the content from Hunter's laptop I might even watch.

Maybe.

Okay probably not but I'd enjoy the clips other people upload and laugh at later.
Yes, yes the Laptop!!!!

VeeyGN5.png

"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Rudy: Ahh, but the Laptops! That's - that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with - geometric logic - that the Laptop DID exist!"