How's The Debate Going To Go?

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
uzFOE7h.jpeg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
He can't handle words with more than 3 syllables. It's going to be cringeworthy.

This is why you are in a conspiracy theory driven cult. Like CTs you hold mutually exclusive opinions and spend no time attacking them.

"Trump is an evil genius who has created a cult".

"He can't handle words with more than 3 syllables"

So which is it?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
This is why you are in a conspiracy theory driven cult. Like CTs you hold mutually exclusive opinions and spend no time attacking them.

So which is it?

Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So which is it?

I have never called him an evil genius. Quote me for that kind of statement. It should be easy to find if I said it.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I have never called him an evil genius. Quote me for that kind of statement. It should be easy to find if I said it.
You are mis reading what I said so let me explain.

True you didn't say that but when others do people like you sit on their hands and dont challenge it, this is tribalism and from the outside looks like an incoherent ranting mob.

The same way Conspiracy theorist dont challenge each other and just focus on the great unwashed.

That is why opponents of Trump can be dismissed as an incoherent rabble. Whether you are right or wrong is a mute point, you are not "on message" as they say.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are mis reading what I said so let me explain.

True you didn't say that but when others do people like you sit on their hands and dont challenge it, this is tribalism and from the outside looks like an incoherent ranting mob.

The same way Conspiracy theorist dont challenge each other and just focus on the great unwashed.

That is why opponents of Trump can be dismissed as an incoherent rabble. Whether you are right or wrong is a mute point, you are not "on message" as they say.

Why is it my job to police anyone? Do you do that for your "tribe"? I don't recall when you have. Don't come at me, first, with allegations about what I've purportedly said. Then your response to that is "You don't do..."

Stand down with your double standards. I'm not playing.