My Grandpa Shoes

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I generally try to like him. But he's constantly wagging his finger at me. I'm done. I don't want to have to try.

Welcome to Meltdown.

Protect yourself at all times and don't forget to strap on your big girl panties.

...or you can constantly whinge in the most boring fashion imaginable; obviously that's also an option.

lulz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Welcome to Meltdown.

Protect yourself at all times and don't forget to strap on your big girl panties.

...or you can constantly whinge in the most boring fashion imaginable; obviously that's also an option.

lulz

I don't need a daddy...and if I did, I wouldn't pick you. You like @Blandscape so much, I wish you had 10% of his charisma.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
If that's what you really think it's not lies I'm worried about... it's your basic discernment.
I only stated what I felt to be true. I never said that I was 100% correct. I'm sorry if I offended you but it's how I felt about that post you made. Sadly, you and I don't talk much like friends so we don't really know each other that well. Don't expect me to react to your posts like we've known each other for years and I disrespected you greatly because it's not fair. You started your first reply to my ass kissing remark by insulting my intelligence so you have no call to jump down my throat bro.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I only stated what I felt to be true. I never said that I was 100% correct. I'm sorry if I offended you but it's how I felt about that post you made. Sadly, you and I don't talk much like friends so we don't really know each other that well. Don't expect me to react to your posts like we've known each other for years and I disrespected you greatly because it's not fair. You started your first reply to my ass kissing remark by insulting my intelligence so you have no call to jump down my throat bro.

You know a discerning person might notice that the things he and I don't like about one another, we share as traits.

I've considered it and have been working hard to lighten the hell up in real life.

Here, yeah I'm guarded, much like most everyone else.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

You didn't offend me.
Why would I get offended because someone else was wrong about something? LoL

You're silly.

And since I think everyone deserves at least one free clue here's yours:

For the most part I like picking on people I like.
That shit's *fun*.
If I can't pick on you and the other way 'round yeah, we're probably not gonna be friends.

So have a tall glass of cement and harden the fuck up.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You didn't offend me.
Why would I get offended because someone else was wrong about something? LoL

You're silly.

And since I think everyone deserves at least one free clue here's yours:

For the most part I like picking on people I like.
That shit's *fun*.
If I can't pick on you and the other way 'round yeah, we're probably not gonna be friends.

So have a tall glass of cement and harden the fuck up.

Holy fuck!!!

When I read @Alticus 's post, I was almost sure that you were going to apologize. The dude is vulnerable.

You are a bitter, angry man.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Do you want everyone to hate you!!!!!

In my experience what I actually want in that regard has never meant much.

I suppose I'm just an acquired taste and not many have the attention span and/or the good sense to do the acquiring.

Besides: growing up atheistic in the southern USA I learned pretty quickly not to give any fucks about other people's opinions of me. Most of those opinions are shite anyway.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, the local jOak known as Fat @Lily has been going on and on and on about my "grandpa shoes".

She, surprise surprise, cannot control herself and is cluttering threads all around the board with her childish nonsense, making all kinds of personal attacks outside of Meltdown.

So, I am bringing this to where it belongs. Meltdown.

This all stemmed from this post that I made:

So Fat @Lily thinks these are shoes designed for old men.

It is embarrassing.

Why is it embarrassing?

The answer has nothing to do with fashion.

It has to do with Fat @Lily having no understanding of the function of adventure/athletic shoes!!

She is a fat slob who has no fuckin' about anything to do with an active lifestyle.

I will go through each pair of these shoes with more information.

And Fat @Lily can tell you how it does not bother her. How the shoes are "old man" shoes, or are not fashionable. And she will reassure you again and again that she is not upset.

But I know.

I know what this will do to her.

I know.

Fat @Lily.

I know.
it just aint normal, all that animosity

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
it just aint normal, all that animosity

I think he wants me to get upset by describing his behavior towards myself and a couple of others. He's been shitting on threads the entire time he's been here. No one calls him out on it, so I, and others, have basically said "fuck it".

He gets a taste of his own medicine and shits his pants.