NBA Playoffs - 2nd Round

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
I just find it to be a very cold color. I don't find the color soothing in any way.
So you wouldn't accept this car as a gift, were it offered?

sD4C4Fe.png

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know much about cars and it's not as expensive as many other cars but I've always liked Vipers.
I worked at a Dodge store years ago and they got a Viper ACR (ACR was like a Viper on steroids) only one guy in the store was allowed to sell them, and had to go to a week long seminar to earn that privilege...NO TEST DRIVES Allowed.

I was in the show room as "Wolfman" was going over all the disclaimers the buyer had to hear and sign....about the viper being a barely street legal race car etc etc and the buyer is getting hostile "I've driven fast cars my whole life yadda yadda yadda....let me sign and gtfo out of here!"

A month or so later that same jackass Viper Buyer was in the store pleading for us to buy his viper back....it was too race car for him.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I worked at a Dodge store years ago and they got a Viper ACR (ACR was like a Viper on steroids) only one guy in the store was allowed to sell them, and had to go to a week long seminar to earn that privilege...NO TEST DRIVES Allowed.

I was in the show room as "Wolfman" was going over all the disclaimers the buyer had to hear and sign....about the viper being a barely street legal race car etc etc and the buyer is getting hostile "I've driven fast cars my whole life yadda yadda yadda....let me sign and gtfo out of here!"

A month or so later that same jackass Viper Buyer was in the store pleading for us to buy his viper back....it was too race car for him.
Yeah, plenty of dicks like that in the world. Some people act like they know everything about everything. I hate that. lol

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.

Awww, poor baby, his micropud didn't magically grow when he was driving it.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I just find it to be a very cold color. I don't find the color soothing in any way.
It's a cold wet grey day here. Warm and dry indoors and that's where I'll be astayin.

I think Knicks will take a day off. Give the bench a game. OG, Bogie, Mitch, Julius all out. They are running out of players.