Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
zebg1ct8vt641.png

(Any similarity between a morbidly obese former forum member and this meme, is laugh out loud funny)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She looks like she can barely keep a straight face & she's a Brit - who are generally known for their stiff upper lip & stone cold expressions.

Completely acceptable in the UK.....lol yeah right. LOL!

Well, she is a politician, none of of them speak that way in front of a camera. I didn't say it was completely acceptable. I said it isn't as shocking there as it is here.

I don't let those terms bother me, though. They're just words.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think even @The Prowler knows that, so he directs that word at me instead of you and other women in these forums because he thinks he can get away with it. But his frustrations are actually directed at you, not me. It's just a way of hiding a lot of repressed anger towards women.

You are over-thinking it, Senile @Joe.

I call you a dumb cunt because you are a cunt.

And dumb.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
ip8dVuM.jpeg

"I deal with this a lot. Customers coming in and complaining about the homeless shelter. I'm giving up on citing data on how their tax money, annually, is less than a good pizza. Now I'm just quoting bible scriptures. That usually stops them."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin, it's actually conservative Christains who do the most charity, volunteer work. They also adopt more children.