Things In Life That You Think Are Bullshit

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Just everyday things that are and happen in life that you think are bullshit. I'll start.

I quit smoking then vaping around a decade ago and from time to time I still crave nicotine. That's bullshit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Death
Fuck that shit and the way you’re supposed to carry on like everryyyything is normal

BULLSHIT!!!

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
bitches on FB with thousands of friends get me "think this is gonna be a pic attention whore and she got lots of em" than only has a few. this is like hundreds or more. than when i ain't in the mood and i come across a bitch with only a few hundred friends she be like "i got lots of pics you can for free" like what the hell is that bullshit? seriously wanna make all them disappear so i can have all the pics i want and to use as i see fit but Noooo these bitches are saying "Fuccccccccck YOU" to me?

online life is BULLSHIT.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Money is quite probably the stupidest thing upon which to base a civilization.

If I ever get access to a time machine whoever came up with that brilliant notion is going to get strangled in their crib.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Money is quite probably the stupidest thing upon which to base a civilization.

If I ever get access to a time machine whoever came up with that brilliant notion is going to get strangled in their crib.
Fiat money, aka currency which isn't backed by gold, or any other commodity (like the dollar for instance), is indeed stupid and quite literally a scam.... I'm sure this isn't news to you though, nor is it worth pointing out which particular tribe has excelled in this field and profited handsomely from it.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Fiat money, aka currency which isn't backed by gold, or any other commodity (like the dollar for instance), is indeed stupid and quite literally a scam.... I'm sure this isn't news to you though, nor is it worth pointing out which particular tribe has excelled in this field and profited handsomely from it.

Whether or not a currency is fiat only matters to how that currency is valuated, distributed, and traded.

It would still be a stupid thing/concept upon which to base a civilization.

Wealth, it's acquisition and disbursement, is not a governing principle.
It's a tool for facilitating trades; money for labor, money for goods, money for services, etc.

Those trades could be anything we want.
Money is just one of the options.

Money is not suitable as a political guiding star; governments should serve people... not capital.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I forgot to mention those cock knocker restaurants that automatically include the tip in your bill.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Unfortunately, we live in a world where cash is king and we're all slaves to the almighty shekel, whether we like it or not. The only way to escape that reality is by going off the grid, living in the woods in a tent and hunting your own food. Danke, aber nein danke.

I don't know who first invented actual money, I recall someone claiming it was the Romans, but I don't think that was early enough...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
People like to ask:
"If aliens exist, why haven't they contacted us yet?"

It's my opinion the aliens have tried to contact the obviously dominant form of life on this planet -money- and received no replies and so have written us all off as hopelessly stupid.

It's also my opinion that the aliens are correct.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Taylor Swift not answering any of bazillion of fan mails, emails, sexts, texts,.. other s tuff. Its really a lot of bullshit but its even more bullshit that she can't dump Travis for me. I mastered DEVOTION and put it on a whole new level. I still love her and thats just even more bullshit. Our future babies are still looking down on us and telling us to get it on already. Ugh everything is just bullshit right now

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby never actually used it, he just thought he was being 'oh so clever' saying he did, unlike the brave Night, Sir Gayyity.
I thought at the time that he was, but I figured who pretends to use the ignore feature? lol

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Clogged toilets. This toilet was just put in November and clogged for the 4th time. My shits are not that bad. Stinky yes but not cloggable toilet worthy. Fuck. Thats not bullshit as I ain't a bull but thats really fucked up kinda shit but I gotta shit soon

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Dusting. You do it, then like a week later the dust is back? Where does it come from? What does it want?
.. Every 6 months I feel compelled to dust but by the next week it's all back again.
It's one of those things - once should be enough...but it isn't.
Speaking of which I saw Kansas live once they were backing up ELO which was a good band.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Gas Powered is the only way to go! They say the howl of the motor frightens the dust devils.
'lectric ..so wimpy.

Here's the one: Schröder SR-6400L

Schröder SR-6400L. The Schröder SR-6400L gas-powered backpack leaf blower is our top pick for backpack blowers. With an impressive air volume of 920 CFM and airspeed of 230 MPH, it is powerful enough to handle heavily wooded yards over an acre.

416a3XmlmKL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
Dusting made easy.

Last edited:

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
'lectric ..so wimpy.

Here's the one: Schröder SR-6400L

Schröder SR-6400L. The Schröder SR-6400L gas-powered backpack leaf blower is our top pick for backpack blowers. With an impressive air volume of 920 CFM and airspeed of 230 MPH, it is powerful enough to handle heavily wooded yards over an acre.

416a3XmlmKL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
Dusting make easy.
Go big or or go home! I particularly like that it blows air faster than @The Prowler automobile can go.