What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
well not the best idea right now since i'm drinking but i attempted to clean up all my pussies litter box and.. almost got the job done until the last scoop out and got it all over the floor. Fuck my life. Trying to chill here and I seem to be making more work for myself than anything else. The pussy was just staring up at me in disgust. Ugh

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
besides posting on here i am organizing my fridge and freezer for the first time in months. even the spice racks and what not. spring cleaning in a way. gonna do this while fucked up or it'll never get done

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just got back from a run. My man is napping. I'm gonna jump in the shower and then crawl in there with him.

We have the house to ourselves for the next 3 days. My 18 year old had 4 friends over last night. I let them take Squish roller skating and Squish said her night out with the girls was the "best night of her life" lol. They all crashed here last night.

This morning the friends left and my ex mother in law picked up my girls and they are taking their annual Cedar Point trip.

So I will have my Beast all to myself for a few days.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sitting on the terrace. Having a drink. Watching some huge thunder clouds closing in. Aside from that, I’m cruising

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Waiting for thr frozen berries to Dethaw before I blend it with the wand

METPCP2_o.jpg

METPCP3_o.jpg

Reactions: cw_

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Watching NBA finals action, drying a load of laundry, idly chatting with a couple personages online, keeping an eye on the ocean in case the cascade subduction zone suddenly breaks loose and causes a biblical level tsunami, I'd hate to miss an epic pic like that!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I worked the closing shift tonight and didn't get home until around 8:40. That's okay because tomorrow is a day off. I thought ahead and set things up the best I could for the morning crew.

Sitting here ... drinkin' beer, smokin' weed, wondering what I'm doing.

I should go Amazon shopping.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I worked the closing shift tonight and didn't get home until around 8:40. That's okay because tomorrow is a day off. I thought ahead and set things up the best I could for the morning crew.

Sitting here ... drinkin' beer, smokin' weed, wondering what I'm doing.

I should go Amazon shopping.
Whoa amigo, don't login into Amazon until you've had a few bowls and at least 3 beers.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
^Nice post. Will you be my friend? I like you.

Except for the Amazon part... that's.just.wron.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Whoa amigo, don't login into Amazon until you've had a few bowls and at least 3 beers.
I need deodorant and soap. A face trimmer thingy would be nice. What else do I want to get? Maybe some shorts? And I wonder if I can get CBD gummies.

I know you know this but maybe not. Don't log-in to Sweetwater. LOL I have a couple guitar pedals that I'd like to buy but I don't really need them.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I need deodorant and soap. A face trimmer thingy would be nice. What else do I want to get? Maybe some shorts? And I wonder if I can get CBD gummies.

I know you know this but maybe not. Don't log-in to Sweetwater. LOL I have a couple guitar pedals that I'd like to buy but I don't really need them.
I have about 7 guitar pedals, I still don't know how to play.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I play acoustic. Don't need no stinkin' pedals.
I have a smaller scale acoustic. A Seagull. I love it. It's easy to play and the wood sounds great. And it's convenient with not being loud when you just want to touch those strings.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Watching my cats run after a laser light.
my pussy was going apeshit over the freezer. she was like "BROOOOOOOOO there be a huge thingy in the corner of the wall" she was so freaked out by the spider. I smashed it(not sexually smashed to be clear)it with my shoe and its guts splattered everywhere. What a sight and than she looks up at me is like "Why did you do that for?" like really girl? damn pussies are so pussified at times these days. sometimes you gotta put on your big bad pussy boots on

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Waiting for the Welder to show, to fix my gate. He said 8:00, which means it could be any time. Tico time.