You guys know how i often compared the left to nazis

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Before I watch this? I gotta throw down the knowledge that it has ALWAYS been the LEFT that promoted totalitarianism. They consistently lie about the right.

The farther the right you go, the less government you have. The farther left you go....the more government you have. Just because it masks itself as tolerant in order to manipulate people doesnt mean anything. If you really look at it, the left has been flinging vile lies about the right for a very long time. It's like how Democrats try to pretend the parties flipped....they didnt. There is no evidence of that. Tipper Gore is no conservative....shes the wife of a democrat who is thumping the statist narrative. Censorship is a leftwing move. The idea that censorship empowers ideas is a conservative one. It's a big pro free speech argument. Hence how the left was able to spread so many bad ideas when conservatives ran the culture but now we see hateful deplatforming and insane rage over naughty thoughts. They never flipped....the left is just taking it's natural progression and the dividing lines are glaring.

Okay I'm gonna watch this.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My cat isn't dead yet but she is 19 and that is well into old age. I can't groom her and she doesn't groom herself anymore. Her blaze is all knotted up on her chest and I need her to be put under to even attempt to get the HUGE furballs taken of. It's so sad.

Her sitting next to me now...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My cat isn't dead yet but she is 19 and that is well into old age. I can't groom her and she doesn't groom herself anymore. Her blaze is all knotted up on her chest and I need her to be put under to even attempt to get the HUGE furballs taken of. It's so sad.

Awwww shes beautiful! I love tuxedos. In fact I kept two tuxedo twins out of the first litter I rescued I found under my deck lol. They are not even a year old yet.....they will be 1 in august(I believe). These I'm keeping and spoiling forever.

Prudence Von Purrpuff and Mabel Mittensfeet (shes had the spot on her nose and Prudey just has white)

They like sleeping in the "storage area" with everything I'm getting rid of lol I transferred out of OCC so no worries about that binder.

20210716-143037.jpg

Prudey

20210623-030529.jpg

I love this pic lol.

Can you clip off her mats or are they just so close to the skin it's scary? Maybe you could loosen them with coconut oil and get them up off the skin enough to cut them out? I mean assuming she would let you.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Awwww shes beautiful! I love tuxedos. In fact I kept two tuxedo twins out of the first litter I rescued I found under my deck lol. They are not even a year old yet.....they will be 1 in august(I believe). These I'm keeping and spoiling forever.

Prudence Von Purrpuff and Mabel Mittensfeet (shes had the spot on her nose and Prudey just has white)

They like sleeping in the "storage area" with everything I'm getting rid of lol I transferred out of OCC so no worries about that binder.

20210716-143037.jpg

Prudey

20210623-030529.jpg

I love this pic lol.

Can you clip off her mats or are they just so close to the skin it's scary? Maybe you could loosen them with coconut oil and get them up off the skin enough to cut them out? I mean assuming she would let you.

We have bi-racial cats... half black, half white!....

I just cut off a couple of tiny ones under right armpit.

If I had her head with a piece of plastic wrapped around her neck, I'd have a go but she is far too old to suffer being pulled around. I think if she went to the vet, they'd have to knock her out, then do it....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I should have sent pictures to Nike and showed them her Nike tick nose but It's too late now, she is too old to be a TV star....lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She's gorgeous ♡

I'm always brushing mine because they are floofs and they sit still but cuss me out in kittah lol

I do it on the deck because that furr flies! Their tales will matt up at the base and its rough to get it if I dont stay on top of it.