You guys wanted an old school flamer to come back?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rest assured, Pickles will be here shortly.

And who knows, maybe a guy who goes by a name that’s part of your foot will stop by, too.

BF-winning

Mr Pickles wid be a thankful distraction.

Pickles has been on his way for 4 years now.

Dont worry. Someone is gonna post some inane thing and Poofer is going to grab that and claim Pickles will no longer be joining us because of the inane thing that was posted.

This is one of his little npd powertrip games. He likes to imagine everyone here is all shaking in anticipation at the thought of some "old school flamer" showing up (hence the thread
....I mean.....WHO asked for an old school flamer? No one). So we all really want something here that only Poofer can provide. This is the idea in his head.

So he is gonna talk shit about bringing this person here knowing full well he isnt. All the while pretending we are just wetting ourselves with desire over it.

Then he is going to find some stupid fucking reason to claim we "blew it". Pickles was almost here. He had COMICS too. He was about to hit that "register account" button but gotdamn....WE blew it. And we should feel bad and grovel and put on our sack cloth and ashes and grieve.

I'm not kidding that's what always happens lol.
If it wasn't for @King Martini from what I've rad so far this place would have burned to the ground by now. He has brought in some top tier talent, boosted the likes @SirSuperSouthern @Iggy McLulz to the next level, his podcasts are some of the best of the best out there, and he continues to do so not himself but the betterment of this site. He beyond devoted to this site. Thank him even though he doesn't need it

Show some fucking respect. Oh I don't give a fuck about your stalkerish past with him. The fact he survived you speaks volumes on how strong of a man he is.
Who the fuck is this daft bitch??? :LOL3:

Has Mongtini actually started paying randomers to shill for him now or something?
Wrong. He is the one that fills the seats and gets new members on here. He is a legend. What the fuck have you ever done for this or any other site? Oh wait I can answer for you NOTHING.

You mean he signs on under alt accounts so it looks like he is bringing new people.

This shit would be more believable if this supposed new person that you are pretending to be didnt have his exact narrative and the energy behind it.

People dont give a shit about some idiotic relational drama of strangers on the internet.

Learn how to fake normal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And who knows, maybe a guy who goes by a name that’s part of your foot will stop by, too.

BF-winning

Dont worry. Someone is gonna post some inane thing and Poofer is going to grab that and claim Pickles will no longer be joining us because of the inane thing that was posted.

This is one of his little npd powertrip games. He likes to imagine everyone here is all shaking in anticipation at the thought of some "old school flamer" showing up (hence the thread
....I mean.....WHO asked for an old school flamer? No one). So we all really want something here that only Poofer can provide. This is the idea in his head.

So he is gonna talk shit about bringing this person here knowing full well he isnt. All the while pretending we are just wetting ourselves with desire over it.

Then he is going to find some stupid fucking reason to claim we "blew it". Pickles was almost here. He had COMICS too. He was about to hit that "register account" button but gotdamn....WE blew it. And we should feel bad and grovel and put on our sack cloth and ashes and grieve.

If it wasn't for @King Martini from what I've rad so far this place would have burned to the ground by now. He has brought in some top tier talent, boosted the likes @SirSuperSouthern @Iggy McLulz to the next level, his podcasts are some of the best of the best out there, and he continues to do so not himself but the betterment of this site. He beyond devoted to this site. Thank him even though he doesn't need it

Show some fucking respect. Oh I don't give a fuck about your stalkerish past with him. The fact he survived you speaks volumes on how strong of a man he is.

Has Mongtini actually started paying randomers to shill for him now or something?
Wrong. He is the one that fills the seats and gets new members on here. He is a legend. What the fuck have you ever done for this or any other site? Oh wait I can answer for you NOTHING.
You've only been here about 15 mins.

Sit down you ridiculous twat.

They blow it so fast lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

BF-winning

You've only been here about 15 mins.

Sit down you ridiculous twat.
I would let @King Martini finish you off.
That's really cool of you to help him get something off his bucket list.

He needs all the help he can get. Bring that Lovens thing to make sure things finish off the best they can.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Quick pro tip

People like me, Big, Reggie?

We LIKE negs. We typically compete to see who can get the most.

We wear the tears of our readers like medals. We feed upon the hatred heaped on us.

Just a heads up. You ain't playing with Lotus right now ;)

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Only reason to use TOR is dark web.

...or to do a little light reading at Wikileaks.
Can you even imagine how many sniffers the alphabet agencies have pointed at that traffic?
Whew.
Shit of course.
But, let's face it, Mulder isn't there to do light reading.
He's at the bottom of the depravity barrel.
Can't say I'm surprised either.
Sick fuck-

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Sick fuck-

I can't rule it out since I don't really know him, but I can't say that for certain either.
There are lots of reasons to use a TOR browser that have nothing to do with the dark web.
I've had TOR for quite a while now and I've never used it for that kinda stuff.
/shrug

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sick fuck-

I can't rule it out since I don't really know him, but I can't say that for certain either.
There are lots of reasons to use a TOR browser that have nothing to do with the dark web.
I've had TOR for quite a while now and I've never used it for that kinda stuff.
/shrug
You are entitled to that opinion.
But I'm quite sure a middle aged man, who claims to be a young woman, who's only job is playing video games, who loves anime of young characters, and hides behind a bad modulator that doesn't disguise his voice very well, is there for only ONE reason.
And he will be reminded of it continuously from this point forward.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Can you even imagine how many sniffers the alphabet agencies have pointed at that traffic?
Whew.
Shit of course.
Sick fuck-
He was on a deep web site named "Pampers Digest" last I heard...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lock your kids windows,
Lock their doors,
For there are weirdos,
Singing pretty chords.

They creep at night,
Slinking in the cold light,
Appearing as clowns,
To avoid the children's frowns.

They sing about candy,
They sing about games,
They even look dandy,
Singing their villainous claims.

But make no mistake,
Mulderwise is no fake.
Have reason to fear,
Before he is to appear,
Saying 'we all float down here.'

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Whew.
Shit of course.
Sick fuck-
He was on a deep web site named "Pampers Digest" last I heard...
Oh man. That's as low as you can go. Babies. Ugh disgusting. Get the piano wire and meat hook.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We had a poster on Valhalla who called himself "Huggy Lowdown" and he made arguments for PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Real fucking disturbing guy.

Sometimes when I had been drinking I'd sit there in his inbox bitching him out and threatening to kill him. I totally own it. He made me sick.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
We had a poster on Valhalla who called himself "Huggy Lowdown" and he made arguments for "BabyPumperAlert!".

Sometimes when I had been drinking I'd sit there in his inbox bitching him out and threatening to kill him. I totally own it. He made me sick.
peeeeedoze along with animal abusers get the rope, no questions asked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We had a poster on Valhalla who called himself "Huggy Lowdown" and he made arguments for "BabyPumperAlert!".

Huggy went ignored mostly because it's a troll board and no one wanted to feed him and give him any victory or attention and have his disgusting ass dominating the board.

But sometimes.....I just had to fill his PM box with hysterical acts of violence that i wanted to inflict upon his entire bloodline. Yanno. I couldnt help it.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Instant. No trial needed.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Huggy went ignored mostly because it's a troll board and no one wanted to feed him and give him any victory or attention and have his disgusting ass dominating the board.

But sometimes.....I just had to fill his PM box with hysterical acts of violence that i wanted to inflict upon his entire bloodline. Yanno. I couldnt help it.
I suppose statistically encountering legit nonces online is bound to happen at some point, but sometimes it's probably just mongs trying to shock and be edgy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I suppose statistically encountering legit nonces online is bound to happen at some point, but sometimes it's probably just mongs trying to shock and be edgy.

Yeah I really dont know if he was serious BUT it doesnt really matter to me. You really gotta be a sick fuck to talk like he did. And think like that. Whether he meant it or not....his mind was a vile place.

So even just that was enough.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah I really dont know if he was serious BUT it doesnt really matter to me. You really gotta be a sick fuck to talk like he did. And think like that. Whether he meant it or not....his mind was a vile place.

So even just that was enough.
Yeah I get that. Lots of fucked up individuals around.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Vit do you remember Huggy?

God I hated him so fully and completely and purely

I don't specifically recall that nym but it sounds vaguely familiar, like during my time at TV someone told the tale maybe. Then again I would have kept such a creature at the length of a long very pointy stick so maybe it's just that we didn't interact at all.

If Reaper doesn't remember it either it might not have been around when we were there.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

I remember Huggy! He came to RH and left about the same time as St Lucy.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well, it’s certainly not because you admired their superior vocabulary. We know that for a fact.

So you even scroll through Netflix with your pinky up?

You know what Blurt I really liked TMNT back in the 80s. I was a KID. And I'm older than Aryan.

Probably why I'm so intellectually retarded and...was it "repetitive"? ....repetitive, today.

No one wants you here. Why are you here?

Well thank you, Flynn.

Why dont you get to work and make a list of these people who "dont want" me here. And from there I'll maybe put some serious consideration into wiping my ass with it.

Deal?
No one wants you here. Yet, you continue to force your extremely dumb and "narcissistic" self on us. Why aren't you at TBC or the "new" SG? You plainly say "you don't read most of the posts here" (LoL!) so why exactly are you here? I can answer that...you're here because you want to be accepted and you have such low self-esteem that you'll swim around a place that you talk shit about because you just can't stand being at those other empty forums.

You're such an idiot that you come looking for "sensible conversation" in Meltdown and then howl about how you can't have a "debate" without being told to shut the fuck up. That's because you're in Meltdown you fucking empty headed dipshit. You're soo fucking stupid that you think you of all people can have a civilized conversation in a forum where pictures of dicks and asses are posted on a daily basis.