1,000,000 Post Thread

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Oh KRIEG.

Ha!

My phone for some damn reason autocorrect KRIEG to all caps.

Bwahahaha

KRIEG KRIEG krieg

Hmmm

I wore it out.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't believe that I have the stomach for cold blooded murder, as much as there are certain people I would happily stand by and let burn to death without so much as offering to piss on them. Self defence, fighting for my life, or my children's... could be another story entirely. But until such time as that theory is tested, it's all hypothetical.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am curious as to how you know this, Lioness, but if you have my Btag, do let me know. Hit me up for Mythic+ or PvP if you're so inclined. BfA is around the Corner.
Too many acronyms, sweetie. We are battle net buds. I forget the technicalities. I ordered the new expansion. I don't recall the name of that either. lol I've been working on the homework and taking care of mom stuff. I will reach out this weekend when I get some downtime, hopefully. :)
We are? Yes, please do.. I must scour my friends list now to figure which one are you..
Lol, so, if I said that we actually did some questing and killing together?

I would have to wonder if this was before or after I purged my friends list of people whom haven't sent me a message in ages.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
I am curious as to how you know this, Lioness, but if you have my Btag, do let me know. Hit me up for Mythic+ or PvP if you're so inclined. BfA is around the Corner.
Too many acronyms, sweetie. We are battle net buds. I forget the technicalities. I ordered the new expansion. I don't recall the name of that either. lol I've been working on the homework and taking care of mom stuff. I will reach out this weekend when I get some downtime, hopefully. :)
We are? Yes, please do.. I must scour my friends list now to figure which one are you..
Lol, so, if I said that we actually did some questing and killing together?

I would have to wonder if this was before or after I purged my friends list of people whom haven't sent me a message in ages.
Hmmm, wonderful question. You may know soon. *shrugs*

Lol

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I had a dream about an older woman(60’s:70’s) with pale skin, a blue dress, blue shawl, and blue hat. She was in my house. I knew she was “bad” and did not want to be around her at all. I was alone, and I remember somehow sneaking upstairs and locking myself in a room without her knowing. I was looking out the window down into my yard and the woman exited my house, walked a ways, turned, looked up at me for a moment, and then kept slowly walking away. Creepy.

I woke up on edge and couldn’t fall back asleep so I went downstairs to get a drink. I don’t really know why or what but something spooked me and I ended up standing with my back in a corner for a minute or two until it passed. That has randomly happened to me before, always in the kitchen and always at night. Always alone. It’s kinda like when you would run up the basement stairs as a child, afraid to look back in case you saw something chasing you, just a sudden feeling of dread. I’m not afraid of the dark. Definitely not afraid of home invaders. I don’t get it. I went back upstairs and the feeling was still there. Somehow I fell back asleep.

Now I’m home alone and getting ready to shower(already in bathroom, door shut, shower on) and I could swear I faintly heard what sounded like a chair being dragged, like it was being pulled out from the dining room table so someone could sit down. At least I really think I did. My cats jump on the chairs all the time but it never sounds like that. I did not notice the position of the chairs earlier so I guess it remains a mystery. Hopefully I don’t get murdered in the shower.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If only I had your face to chop lol.

636442876816746052-1960-PSYCHO-18087417.JPG

I had a crazy dream too last night. That I went to some guys house that in the dream I knew, but dont know him IRL. He had drugs in the house (not pot), and police showed up at his house. Him and the other guy wouldnt answer the door. I was like "but y'all live here!". So I wound up going to the door, then I woke up.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had a dream about an older woman(60’s:70’s) with pale skin, a blue dress, blue shawl, and blue hat. She was in my house. I knew she was “bad” and did not want to be around her at all. I was alone, and I remember somehow sneaking upstairs and locking myself in a room without her knowing. I was looking out the window down into my yard and the woman exited my house, walked a ways, turned, looked up at me for a moment, and then kept slowly walking away. Creepy.

I woke up on edge and couldn’t fall back asleep so I went downstairs to get a drink. I don’t really know why or what but something spooked me and I ended up standing with my back in a corner for a minute or two until it passed. That has randomly happened to me before, always in the kitchen and always at night. Always alone. It’s kinda like when you would run up the basement stairs as a child, afraid to look back in case you saw something chasing you, just a sudden feeling of dread. I’m not afraid of the dark. Definitely not afraid of home invaders. I don’t get it. I went back upstairs and the feeling was still there. Somehow I fell back asleep.

Now I’m home alone and getting ready to shower(already in bathroom, door shut, shower on) and I could swear I faintly heard what sounded like a chair being dragged, like it was being pulled out from the dining room table so someone could sit down. At least I really think I did. My cats jump on the chairs all the time but it never sounds like that. I did not notice the position of the chairs earlier so I guess it remains a mystery. Hopefully I don’t get murdered in the shower.

Did you survive the shower? I hope so.

That on edge feeling is often due to spirits crowding you too much. Out loud, say: You're invading my personal space, back up please. And you can cleanse your home of spirit energies, by walking around waving burning white sage and repeating: Please remove all entities that are not here for the highest good of the inhabitants. Then your creepy feelings should subside. Beause you're giving your spirit guides/guardian angels permission to remove anyone that was not meant to be there.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmm yes, you could smudge, normally use sage and a bit of tobacco. Tends to cleanse things.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
When I was a wee tyke my father would get trashed and make me listen to his record collection with him. It was fun sometimes, I learned a lot of good music that way, though unfortunately I now associate that music with him. One time he played this song for me and talked about how it reminded him of a friend who had taken his life when my father was a teen. I guess he used a shotgun. He requested an open-casket in his suicide note.

Happy Fathers' Day, Bastards Frenetic

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Awake in the middle of the night. Quiet time. Grab a beer. Fast forward to morning. Birds are chirping. Eternal Bliss.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I watched a documentary about an area of Liverpool(I think?) that has a rampant drug/hooker problem. Supposedly they give it away for 5 pounds. That's like a 20 piece chicken mcnugget, without the fries and drink. Sad.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont recommend dipping your nuggets in a hooker though lol.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Could Starscream from the Transformers survive a 9/11 style attack on a building?

What are we doing to prevent Transformers from allying with radical Muslims?