1,000,000 Post Thread

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Lily, it hurts me seeing people on the freeway exits with their babies asking for money. I’ll never deny someone money if they have a child with them

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily oooohhh, teh angel. I gavelled a hungry bum a meal. LOL!!! Like you go to heaven, you messed up rotten junkie. A McDonalds meal, and now your sins are forgotten? Junkie whore

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Bahahahah, Scouse!!!! These filthy SWINES!!!! I am fine, brother. All good. End times feelings in a way. We need to have cum fun with women and enjoy life.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily. I am right. You honorless SWINE: „I gave a bum a meal!“ Oh, cry me a river you scum! YOU are the kind of person filming this for clout on Instagram! WHORE!!!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily, you are the reason the world is as bad as it is. Fake, honorless and evil people. Fake and trash! Let me PISS on your fat neck first: AAAAAAHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWW :doink1:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Scouse, what are you up to these days, brother? Any trolling in forums or is it dead=? We had the best trolling times. I miss it a lot. Never forget trolling DrPepper the PIODIO . His videos in ync

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LoL, Lily. You top scum! I am the real philanthropist here. I donor money in Africa twice a year. I built water sources in Nigeria and Mozambique. Kids eat because of me. Did you knew that??? You evil whore

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn, Scouse. I hope things turn good terms man. PM me anytime, my friend. Rememeber what happened 3 years ago to me. I am there for you man