1,000,000 Post Thread

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
@The New Holliday said: "It's a cold wet grey day here. Warm and dry indoors and that's where I'll be astayin.

I was at work all day ... not really but I worked an early morning shift. I've been home for an hour and a half. It has been between rain and drizzle. I was feeling antsy and walked up to the beer store while it was drizzling. Not a bother. And rain is a good thing. Gotta grow up those plants and flowers and crops.
I was not a BoyScout, though as an adult I always try to be prepared. I knew this weather shift was coming so here I am with enough gummies, bourbon, salmon and rice etc for several days of repose.
. I like to be out in wet weather (female rain and showers, not so much driving rain) - I'm prepared for that too as an avid hiker and fisherman, but the 25 degree drop and the wet...chill to the bone. I often wear grey for hiking and fishing - in fall and winter it is camouflage.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FREENDS!!!!!!! There were purple and green lights dancing in the sky last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Momma says this comes before the APOCalypse!!!!!!!!! The end is near!! PREPARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
⁽⁽ଘ( ๑′ᴗ‵๑)⊃━☆゚٭.*・。゚✨。+.✯:;。+゚✯*゚٭¨゚゚✨・*:..゙