20 year old Mother shot dead while pushing baby stroller in NYC

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah Joe, she was killed by one of her own people, so you won't hear much about it in terms of "shake your fists in anger" from the MMS

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah Joe, she was killed by one of her own people, so you won't hear much about it in terms of "shake your fists in anger" from the MMS

Is it like that in Brazil too, RANCIDMILKO?

I read that Brazil has even more murders than the USA.

No wonder all these wealthy White Brazilians send their children to Vancouver. No gun violence here. Other than the Downtown Eastside the City is mostly safe.

It might be boring here. But at least their kids will go back home in 1 piece and not in a box.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
About 4 black women die a day in gang or domestic violence.

But no one wants to change anything about how these states and cities are ran, so. We cant even talk about because talking about black on black violence is white supremacy.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
This world is a fucked up place and just a test for your next life,you don't have to believe,you will find out soon enough - - - - - - :TrainWreck:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It seems she was killed by the baby daddy.

Hate crimes are so much worse than domestic violence imho.

It's all bad in my book.

it’s is… but it seems the hate crime victim has no choice whereas the domestic partner has ample opportunity to leave and chooses not to… not saying that this woman was “asking for it” or anything… but if we looked into her past, I’m sure we could find things that made her more susceptible to this type of tragedy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's all bad in my book.

it’s is… but it seems the hate crime victim has no choice whereas the domestic partner has ample opportunity to leave and chooses not to… not saying that this woman was “asking for it” or anything… but if we looked into her past, I’m sure we could find things that made her more susceptible to this type of tragedy

Fear keeps them there. Look, he killed her after she left. It's something that women face all the time.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It's all bad in my book.

Fear keeps them there. Look, he killed her after she left. It's something that women face all the time.

Because his issue is control. She is/was his property.

A real man isn’t led entirely by ego.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Given massive numbers of people die in domestic violence and actual hate crimes which result in death are a tiny, tiny figure... You seem to not know what you are talking about. BTW actual hate crimes are most commonly committed by blacks and that is especially true for hate crimes resulting in death.

Please educate yourself on the topic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Being pro life means opposing the legal killing of human beings.

When people use the pro life label to claim it means "ending gun violence"......it doesnt mean that at all. It's already illegal to shoot other people.

Also when people say "end gun violence" they dont actually mean end or do shit about gun violence. What they mean is take away gun rights for law abiding Americans and gun violence is a shaming tool to manipulate people into giving up their rights.

If the government got what I wanted and disarmed every American? Gun violence not only would stop but it would probably spike. And it would get completely ignored because it wouldnt be useful anymore. We literally watch this with places like IL.

People who REALLY care about human life and gun violence will actually understand that pro life is a position against legal killing of humans and the importance of compromising and finding ways to curb gun violence, keep people safe and preserve their rights.

They care about ALL life. People who want to remove gun rights do not care a single bit about violent crime. They care about politcs and are detached from any humanity involved.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Given massive numbers of people die in domestic violence and actual hate crimes which result in death are a tiny, tiny figure... You seem to not know what you are talking about. BTW actual hate crimes are most commonly committed by blacks and that is especially true for hate crimes resulting in death.

Please educate yourself on the topic.

You are talking to someone who crawls in the patriarchies lap, calls him daddy and let's our sex based rights and protections be taken.

Shes a misogynist. Shes saying it's the womans fault when they are the victim of domestic violence because she could have left. Even though leaving is literally the most dangerous period for women.

Look into the victims past to point out where she was at fault. Just gross.