Are Hispanics deserting the Democratic Party?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...if so, Why?

....will this be a long term trend or just one time?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes. Because Biden fucked everything up.

Biden & the Democrats missed the mark on the Hispanic community. Whereas the needs of the Blacks are politically driven, with Hispanics it's economic. Many have larger families and of course their bigger worry is having enough food on the table & payingthe mortgage/rent.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Absolutely.
. I have said often over the years
Hispanics are the future (ironically) of the Republican party.
They are mondo conservative,
much like Italians
hyper sensual
fuck and murder
repent on the lord's day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Absolutely.
. I have said often over the years
Hispanics are the future (ironically) of the Republican party.
They are mondo conservative,
much like Italians
hyper sensual
fuck and murder
repent on the lord's day.

The Republican party as you know it is going to be a much different party.

You'll start seeing people who were once known democrats going in as Republicans

Or a new party entirely will be formed.

Whatever you think "liberal" is has changed as well. It's a sick joke it's called liberal. It's the actual opposite.

The reason Hispanics are turning from Democrats is because they recognize what's being done to the country and they dont want America to become what they fled.

Not sure what is "ironic" about Hispanics bailing for the Republicans. But asking is futile.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Boy, are you out of touch.

This was established in 2016 and can be backed up by numerous articles online.

I’m also part of the community here that is 50% Latino… I don’t live in the south counties of this state where denial about this fact is rampant.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I knew it was over for them when my cousin, a hardcore Dem, said we will have a Republican president in 2024.

She must be a smart cookie?

She stans that donkey faced AOC. You figure it out
The majority of Latinos here in Florida love Trump

but that's because we got the smart ones who happen to know a thing or two about how communism infiltrates a functioning society and the disastrous aftermath
Cubans are great people!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

but that's because we got the smart ones who happen to know a thing or two about how communism infiltrates a functioning society and the disastrous aftermath

I’m Latina. I know what’s up
There goes the narrative that Latinos hate trump

lolz

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

lolz

The Latinos in my hood and the hoods around me don’t. They think He’s a fucking hero compared to that incompetent fucker in office.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

lolz

The Latinos in my hood and the hoods around me don’t. They think He’s a fucking hero compared to that incompetent fucker in office.
anyone with half a brain can see this idiot is wrecking the lives of average people with his failed polices

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolz

anyone with half a brain can see this idiot is wrecking the lives of average people with his failed polices

Not people who live in ideological bubbles and have fear and hatred for anything outside that bubble.

This is why we always say that these latte lefties are completely out of touch. They have no realistic grasp on what other values are and why. They just attack and take any disagreement in bad faith.

I literally told a certain someone that if Biden gets in office it will harm MY family and all working families by making life unaffordable. She argued this, asked me how, but didnt listen to any of my responses. When I brought up the oil and fracking bans she went right into some progressive talking points about the environment. It's like she forgot what we were discussing and jumped into the next thing.

And look how true what I said was. And she STILL refuses to get it.

They dont care unless it starts impacting them badly and then they still blame other parties.

They could run all their states into the ground.....while red states do much better....and claim its conservatives fault and that EVERYWHERE must adopt their failed policies or it wont "work".

Like Lightfoot blaming her cities gun violence on the looser gun laws in other states. As if people are coming from other states to do shootings....you already have laws against out of state guns.

They want to control everyone. They want to control everyones life and values and have no care for what happens to anyone.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I knew it was over for them when my cousin, a hardcore Dem, said we will have a Republican president in 2024.

Cubans are great people!
good food, too

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's hope so.
While needy and kinda dirty, they are a hard working folk who actually see a future here, but not under Biden.
if they r dirty its cuz they do dirty jobs no one else wants

the ones i see seem 2 have a good work ethic

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Boy, are you out of touch.

This was established in 2016 and can be backed up by numerous articles online.

I’m also part of the community here that is 50% Latino… I don’t live in the south counties of this state where denial about this fact is rampant.

I suggest you look at more recent polling. We have 97% Latino districts voting red for the first time in 150 years.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Cubans are great people!
Florida should be given back to Cuba. ...IMHO

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cubans are great people!

Cuba has never held Florida.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Cubans are great people!

Cuba has never held Florida.
Oh, golly, Odestink - thanks so much for that correction. :LOL3:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's hope so.
While needy and kinda dirty, they are a hard working folk who actually see a future here, but not under Biden.
if they r dirty its cuz they do dirty jobs no one else wants

the ones i see seem 2 have a good work ethic

Did that thing say Hispanics are needy and dirty? Am I reading it correctly?
lol yup

i equate hispanics with mexicans here and they r always busting ass - delivering food, working construction, carwashes, etc...

they arent entitled, robbing u or walking around with an uppity attitude