Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
soyje0.jpg

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Back in the 2017, when I made bank, I bought my orange Lambo and a butler for my Penthouse in New York. Same boy like him in a premium suit, offering me orange juice and food with style. 30K a month pay, but its worth.

I called him Mr. JACKSON.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting isn't it, how criticising a particular group of people results in multiple corporations working in synch to deplatform and cancel the individual?

It's almost like there's a concerted effort by executives behind closed doors to work as a cabal to ruin the person...

Many such cases.

Well done kikes for confirming everything which you've been accused of. :LOL3:
I wanted your take on this.

Watched a Pearson interview with Kwame West yesterday.

He is coordinated canceled by everyone, by saying the truth. He said that the bagels are a powerful and influencinal force. And now who cancels him?

The hypocrisy is strong. All the brands now cancelling him. I will buy his yeezy shoes just to trigger liberals. Scum

No One

Factory Bastard
I just ordered 3 pairs of yeezy shoes and sent 75 bucks to TRUMP as well. Suck my bawllls l8btards!

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting isn't it, how criticising a particular group of people results in multiple corporations working in synch to deplatform and cancel the individual?

It's almost like there's a concerted effort by executives behind closed doors to work as a cabal to ruin the person...

Many such cases.

Are you just now discovering that most normal people do not enjoy hate? You do that voodoo, that you do so well.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

Many such cases.

6yhzgp.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
there's a penis in this room right now, it's also very close to my bung hole !!!!

YIKES !

:LOL3::LOL3: