Bastard Factory

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Harrison Ford...

I got to play an ICE agent for a couple of days around my all time favorite movie star.

The movie's called Crossing Over and I'll spare you the daily details, but there were a few cooL moments that rocketed this gig towards the top for me.

Two days of filming... day one was outside with us rushing loading docks... I'm the first one up the wall when we pull up in the cars.

Day two was actually two weeks later and about 20 miles away in a sewing sweat shop warehouse hell. There I was with the same 5-6 ICE agents actors in the early morning waiting on the opening scene and I'm talking to this one guy who's prior Navy about the Philippines, everyone's quiet and I'm talking about blow jobs and love slaves for $40 and there's Harrison just listening to me and started to crack that grin he has. He's a quiet guy, never knew he switched places with his stand in, but if he was there we were ready to go... Trip because I don't know how much he heard.

About 9 hours later that day, the scenes were getting 'tighter', meaning they weren't as wide and less people needed, etc. Works that way so they can save money getting people off the clock. So were inside this sweat shop and the rest of the non essential to the scene people can 'step away'. Well I never listened. I stuck around and watched Harrison... why go sit in another room eating a donut when Harrison fucking Ford is feet away and I know if I stand clear I can watch them shoot... So there I'm tucked into these two sewing machine tables "in the middle" of this long, dark room. The crew/production is 25 feet or so to my right setting up for the next scene (one where he finds her hiding).. then there's Harrison the my left about 15 feet, by himself in this dim lit room killing time looking at the sewing machines...

I'm looking right, watching the crew.

Look left, watch Harrison fidget with something on a table.

I look right... more of the same.

Look left back to Harr.... and he's standing right next me... 3 inches away. While I was watching the crew he quickly came up on me. Now all I see is an elderly ear and the side of his head. Waaaaay in my space. I 'froze', caught me so off guard. I said nothing, which made it a touch creepy.. He was fucking with me and knew I was watching him. He just stood there 4-5 seconds, never said a word and walked away. lol. wtf? Subtle, dry humor. Love it!

That was a wrap.

I tracked him down two more times out in town and got a couple of autographs, but never that picture 'with'. He was always watching who he signed for and would give one each... pic with or an autograph seemed to be his route as he didn't hang out, so I chose those 'graphs both times.

Can't find the long version of this scene, but you can see me best @ 1:29 walking down the steps and then @1:48

Awesome! I seen you!

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I'm sure she does... I however requested she write that for me and you can see my yellow sticky note above her hands.

Post your Jim Dugan card... We need an ass kicking collectables thread started. Also think it'd be great to see more open INTRO threads that have members lives shared with their insane stories and pictures.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

hzai91y.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This one was tough... I got up one morning and flew to Salt Lake City to this convention just for him... landed, taxi downtown, 3 block long line to get in and then getting to his booth only to find that he was in the picture taking phase of his itinerary. Around the corner I went and jumped into line. I had no choice, had to keep my eye on the prize. So I'm shuffled in next to last... This is when you stand next to them with a backdrop and you might get a few words out of the side of you mouth to them as you're being told to 'look forward and smile'... quick handshake and all but pushed out the opposite side.

The pic was $50 bucks and we looked great, but I left it behind.

Now John beginning his lunch break... fuck! He's just behind a curtain from me and by the time he comes back out to sign... my plane would be boarding. It was a quick turnaround and now I'm going to miss my shot. Uhhh No., I briefly explained my situation to one of the concierge people shufflers who grabbed her boss for me, awesome chick who confidently went back and got him to sign for me... $25 and out the door I went.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Here it is along with the ole' stink finger lol

65823109_624583171394450_1139508248726994944_n.jpg

I've got Tommy Chong's as well on a pack of Zig Zags when I seen him in a mall one day ... no paper to write on but of course had a pack of Zigs LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
One day we'll see you on like 'Pawn Stars' hawking your Autographs .. lol don't let 'em low ball yeh BF

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Also think it'd be great to see more open INTRO threads that have members lives shared with their insane stories and pictures.

You doing a reveal of yourself really blew my mind. You have single handedly posted more pics of yourself than any other forum member I have ever seen, kudos. Hell I was saving them like crazy for chopping, and had to stop briefly at BF15 or something lol.

While I like your INTRO thread of other members idea, thats gonna be a hard sale for a lot of folks on here. I'll share here and there though, I dont mind. I come from the old days, before Fakebook, and I applaud your efforts to ANTIFakebook :ThumbsUp2:

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
wtf do those ducks still have their heads on for? were they skinned alive or what

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
South America Cruise 1990

JLopyKw.png

Going around Cape Horn was amazing... 40'-45' degree pitch and rolls for 3 straight days. Being up on the top of a swell, then so far down, below sea level, surrounded by a wall of water. Kinda like a fishing bobber. To be able to lean forward and not fall over at a 30 degree angle is a cure for boredom. Nobody on the ship worked as it was too dangerous to walk around. One particular night I had to stand lookout out watch out on the bridge wing (same one below) wearing an aloft harness and hooked up.

cwhGeBl.jpg

Day drinking in Chile​

Kan2F88.jpg

Rio de Janeiro...

BwuFI0a.jpg

This dude came out of the jungle and onto Copacabana Beach where I ended up trading him a Zippo lighter with my ships insignia for a blow gun. Foot long wooden darts with awesome bird feathers... and then it was quickly confiscated once I got to the docks by USS Constellation pier patrol and never saw it again. I was too hammered to hide it.

KU88aOd.jpg

St. Thomas...

8YzOOQ3.jpg

Panama Canal... front row seat.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
We pulled into Ocho Rios, Jamaica in winter, 1982. I had $28 in my pocket and one thing in mind. Sweet Jamaican weed. Down on the fishing docks I met a friendly, dusky man with a classic, deep accent who set me up with a nice sack for $25. Then I took a hike in the hills and had some decent barbecue and a smoke with a family named Marley... no relation. On the way back to the ship I met the cutest girl who was looking for a date. I protested that I couldn't afford a sweetheart like her. She said "How much you got?" and I showed her my last $3. She kicked me as hard as she could in the shin with a white cowboy boot. I gave her the $3 and a sincere thank you. Best shore leave ever.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Tripping on acid in the Persian Gulf.

The ship I was on had the extra duty of pulling into port to onload supplies for a few days once a month. That's what we did, refueled and resupplied the battlegroup at sea. These extra trips into port gave us more land time than the other ships and we spent that time in Dubai. This was the Dubai before the man made islands,
, and those supernova skyscrapers.

We'd pull into Jebel Ali, a port about 20 minutes north of Dubai and due to the brass, demanding culture of the locals had a lot of sailors not bothering to go into the city. The ship would set up 'Beer on the Pier' and anyone could sit around listening to music on the loudspeakers drinking one dollar Fosters/Heinikens. Not a chick in sight... just wasn't happening in this country regardless.

They ultimately wanted to avoid the cab drivers that speed through the desert back and forth and like to bump the rate once you've arrive. We had one speeding through the desert one day at 80 or so when he just pulls over, gets out with his prayer mat as we sat there... they publicly pray 5 times a day at specific times.

One day the higher ups were looking for a handful of volunteers to go to this USO affiliate and 'entertain' the local children... put on a show or something and there's 10 bags of toys to be handed out blahhhh, but my friend Ron talks me into it. This was indeed a way to get off the ship or "skate" out of work for a day, but I'm not a fucking clown. I don't do balloon tricks or even really like kids. We had to make costumes with whatever we could find on the ship. This was not easy.

The day before this "clown show" we got mail. Mail call is a huge deal when overseas, as some of you know and it had been a few weeks since our last. My best friend from back in PA sent me 4 hits of acid. My jaw dropped when I opened that little letter up that day. What balls he had to send. What timing too. lol. I told no one.

Side note...… I've tripped on the ship underway a few times. This is something I did 2-3 times max, and done after dark. This is one of the most surreal environments to do this. Uniforms become more intimidating. Authority. Reality. 500 people cramped on a 600 foot long ship and you're trying to avoid them ALL. lol. hoping nobody gets a good look at those pupils. We did have the best chem lights. I also had the privilege of steering the ship for an hour tripping balls ;) … tiny numbers on a gyroscope with a red background. Mesmerizing. That could've gone real bad.

Out at sea, I stood a 4 hour watch every 12 hours so their schedule was bound to interfere with my trip. I said nothing. I then rotated outside to scan the horizon I could see everything, that night through my 'binos my eyes would be fully dilated taking in additional light. I was seeing little lights (surface contacts) and reporting them before the guys down in combat saw it on their radar. That was fun.

Back to clown town,

DU1Keeh.jpg

The next day, mid afternoon we we're on a bus, all dressed up and heading to this gig. My good friend Ron was sitting in the seat in front of me and I popped up next to him... simply said ..'dude stick out your tongue', he looked at me like wtffag, but then did it and I slapped two hits on it. He left it in after some convincing, but didn't believe me.

When we reached this venue in the middle of the desert surrounded by nothing, I didn't want to be there. We piled into the lobby, started to mingle with the kids and some of us were better at it then others. You could tell who had kids. I needed out of this building. The acid was kicking in and I needed out. There was a large playground outside where a few of these fuckers ran out too. There is no green grass, just sand as far as you see with a nearby coastline.

Ron and I took a walk out to the playground and I started talking to this girl on the swing set about something and she started to scream for her teacher...BETTTYYYYY, deep little voice, BETTTTTY, come quick. Well this little girl was mildly retarded and I paralyzed her with fear because my makeup was melting off my face in the 115 degree heat. Less than 6 mins out there and the 'shoe polish' and talcom powder was now dripping off our faces, and 2 kids started screaming, setting off the rest. Now kids are scared. People were now coming out of the building and the last thing I wanted was attention. Ron was laughing hard, intensity was increasing and I'm wearing a mop on my head.

We escaped by cab to Dubai which was a 10 minute cab ride. We got rid of the clown gear and we were both wearing tank tops which wasn't allowed.. our dress code, as were told was long sleeves, long pants always due to the locals religion. He we are wearing pajama bottoms and tank tops. We needed to hide and couldn't go back to the ship. Needed a bar.

By the time we got to Dubai I was peaking. I remember sitting in farthest darkest booth at a Mexican rest we hung out at called
for hours and then taking a cab back to the ships pier around midnight where I challenged my alcoholic 1st class boss to a beer drinking contest.

sKpoc0r.jpg

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Kat and I went to the Sleepy Hollow movie premiere in '99. Mingled with the entire Tim Burton film crowd that night... Johnny Depp has the smallest hands I've ever shook. Danny Devito is shorter than you think and Winona Ryders nickname is 'Nonie".

After the movie ended and we piled at onto Hollywood Blvd. where this industry older chick came up to us and gave us her 'after party' pass... The after party was about 5 miles away, at a 100 year old Mansion up in the Hollywood Hills...

We went to the parking lot a few miles away and got in the line for the shuttle bus up the hill and we were in line next to Ortho, (fat guy) from Beetleguise. .... met a lot of B actors that you would know and like from the Tim Burton crowd.. met Ricci, Depp, Michael Keaton.. waited in line with Trey parker and Jewel (his date) and listened to him cracking jokes about the porta-potties.

gM3KXoV.jpg

2czD1Ju.jpg

Christina Ricci...

DmPhCLf.png

Michael Keaton...