BF MEMBER sex room

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Members you want to bang and why.....tell me your secret fantasies....I want to know it ALL!!!

I’d fuck Dove in the ass.

I’m not picky. We cleaned up a tent lady in December and she ended up sleeping on my motel room floor sharing her goodness.

What women are here? Send me pics

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you the big sexy Merde brags likes to get pegged in the ass?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Being one of the few females on the forums sometimes I wonder.....do my message board peers ever think about wanting to fuck me?

And then I realize I dont really wanna know. That's your guys business....its not really any of my business.

But I'd like to think I would say no to butt sex even in the fantasies of men I havent personally met.

I'm pretty sensitive guys. Try to be romantic in your depraved "fuck Dovey in the ass" fantasies at least.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
cats r easy but they r not soul mates u can take camping who bark when bigfoot comes 2 tear your head off

Oh yes they are. My soulmate floof Prudence Von Puff would say otherwise!!

Cats will camp too if theyve grown up that way but....they dont like to bark in front of us. Its embarrassing I guess

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Being one of the few females on the forums sometimes I wonder.....do my message board peers ever think about wanting to fuck me?

And then I realize I dont really wanna know. That's your guys business....its not really any of my business.

But I'd like to think I would say no to butt sex even in the fantasies of men I havent personally met.

I'm pretty sensitive guys. Try to be romantic in your depraved "fuck Dovey in the ass" fantasies at least.
oh Dove
It’s true love.
My angel, my life, my entire world, please be with me always, my one and only girl.

I love you so deeply, that I know is so true, for there is no one else, my heart beats just for you. No matter what happens, you're always the one, that I want to come home to, I'm the Earth to your sun.

As you melt into my hands, tender and willing. Im going to rip off your panties with my teeth, flip you the counter and fuck you in the ass.

I’ll bring you flowers from the garden and egg McMuffins in the morning when we cuddle.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was she the one who got you into being pegged or did Merde do that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
oh Dove
It’s true love.
My angel, my life, my entire world, please be with me always, my one and only girl.

I love you so deeply, that I know is so true, for there is no one else, my heart beats just for you. No matter what happens, you're always the one, that I want to come home to, I'm the Earth to your sun.

As you melt into my hands, tender and willing. Im going to rip off your panties with my teeth, flip you the counter and fuck you in the ass.

I’ll bring you flowers from the garden and egg McMuffins in the morning when we cuddle.

Well that's better but.....please dont use the word "girl". Especailly in a sexual context. Its irky.

But yeah that's better. Of course.....you dont actually need my real approval, just for the "Dovey" that exists in your brain. She will love it. ;) Patrick was a good touch.

Go get her, pal.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you freaks sexting in here? Careful -

62sm4lP.gif

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
I'm a panty wetter.

When I'm in a conversation with a beautiful women under 155 pounds and above 5'7" they tend to stare. Deeper conversations or light hand touches on the triceps, saying there name once or twice slowly, with eye contact has them ovulating and breaking previous plans.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm a panty wetter.

When I'm in a conversation with a beautiful women under 155 pounds and above 5'7" they tend to stare. Deeper conversations or light hand touches on the triceps, saying there name once or twice slowly, with eye contact has them ovulating and breaking previous plans.

So you like em a tad chunky. I’m 5’9” 145. In perfect condition