but but but... critical race theory is just teaching the same history that's always been taught in class

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Another term for this phenomenon which Prowler is referring to is "ethnocentrism". I believe it was who Kevin McDonald coined the term...

All ethnic groups have this tribal mentality, where they prefer to be around their own kind.

However, in modern society it's somehow regarded as shameful and those who harbour that mindset are attacked and ridiculed by the MSM.

Strange how this only happens to Whites and other races who espouse racial pride are left alone.

Maybe it's not "shameful" but it isn't useful in the modern age.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah, I didn't. Do not project your inadequacies onto me. You know how I learned words like "vociferously"? Reading.
There are places where you can get books for free. Buildings full of books. They're called libraries.

Chop, chop...
Bullshit.

Not a chance in hell someone like you could spell such an obscure term without joogle assistance.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bullshit.

Not a chance in hell someone like you could spell such an obscure term, without joogle assistance.

Oh my, the inadequacies you harbor are crippling you. Stop being a douche. Grow up, pick up books. You're British, there are oodles of authors in your culture that you could learn from.

I'm starting to feel pity for you again.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Okay, then you can speak for yourself.

If a black person thinks that the black race is superior over your race, would you be offended?

Would you dislike that person based on his opinion?

Probably, yes. I don't think any race is superior to another.

I might not like them, I'm not sure. I don't see how I could have a constructive relationship to someone that thinks that they are superior in any way. Race, politics, etc.

Any feelings of actual superiority (no trolling involved) over another is condescending and patronizing. I can't find common ground when that dynamic exists.
I think we need to make a clear distinction between these three statements:

1) My race is superior to your race.

2) I am superior to you.

3) I am superior to you because my race is superior to your race.

I gave you an example of 1), but you answered to the example of 3).

Here are my reactions.

1) Okay.

2) Okay.

3) That is stupid and your probably are too.

People should understand that the 1) example could be extended to this: "My race is superior to your race, but I do not think that I, as an individual, am superior to you."

So, getting back to what you said, Lily: "I don't see how I could have a constructive relationship to someone that thinks that they are superior in any way." and "Any feelings of actual superiority (no trolling involved) over another is condescending and patronizing. I can't find common ground when that dynamic exists."

The guy in my question did not say that he thought he was superior to you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh my, the inadequacies you harbor are crippling you. Stop being a douche. Grow up, pick up books. You're British, there are oodles of authors in your culture that you could learn from.

I'm starting to feel pity for you again.
Ok, I can see that you've got your heart set on taking the resident Googlectual title from Blurtrice.

Enjoy. :LOL3:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This is so antithetical to any of the philosophies of attaining peace. When did the Buddha, Jesus, or any other figure that seeks to bring peace and spirituality to people ever speak of superiority and inferiority?

It's is about humility, humility, humility...we're all flawed.
So you are preaching to be accepting of the flaws of others: "It's is about humility, humility, humility...we're all flawed."

But when someone exhibits a flaw (e.g. announcing that they think they are superior to you), you resort to conflict.

Like I said: "Acceptance and understanding. Easier said than done."

BTW, I think that for the vast, vast majority of people, if they say that they think they are exactly equal to another person, they are lying.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think we need to make a clear distinction between these three statements:

2) I am superior to you.

I gave you an example of 1), but you answered to the example of 3).

Here are my reactions.

1) Okay.

2) Okay.

3) That is stupid and your probably are too.

People should understand that the 1) example could be extended to this: "My race is superior to your race, but I do not think that I, as an individual, am superior to you."

So, getting back to what you said, Lily: "I don't see how I could have a constructive relationship to someone that thinks that they are superior in any way." and "Any feelings of actual superiority (no trolling involved) over another is condescending and patronizing. I can't find common ground when that dynamic exists."

The guy in my question did not say that he thought he was superior to you.

I have no idea what you're doing other than trying to defend the indefensible. You're responses have gotten increasingly convoluted.

And it seems you're calling me stupid. I don't find this conversation positive in any way.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you are preaching to be accepting of the flaws of others: "It's is about humility, humility, humility...we're all flawed."

But when someone exhibits a flaw (e.g. announcing that they think they are superior to you), you resort to conflict.

Like I said: "Acceptance and understanding. Easier said than done."

BTW, I think that for the vast, vast majority of people, if they say that they think they are exactly equal to another person, they are lying.

How am I resorting to conflict?
I didn't say that anyone should accept or not the flaws in others. My commentary was about self-reflection. "I have flaws, I should work on them."

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Maybe it's not "shameful" but it isn't useful in the modern age.
It could be useful to understand it.

For example, if that is how people feel, then it might be a good idea to have cities/states/countries that are predominantly the same race.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It could be useful to understand it.

For example, if that is how people feel, then it might be a good idea to have cities/states/countries that are predominantly the same race.

I have always lived in communities that are multi-racial. My friends have always been multi-racial. Heck, my relatives are multi-racial.

Assuming that everyone feels that they only want to be around people exactly like them is a mistake.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have no idea what you're doing
I am trying to be precise with the examples I am giving.

I am making the distinction between these statements:

2) I am superior to you.

And it seems you're calling me stupid.
No, I did not do that or imply that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am trying to be precise with the examples I am giving.

I am making the distinction between these statements:

2) I am superior to you.

No, I did not do that or imply that.

I think you're begging the question here P.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
How am I resorting to conflict?
By "not liking" someone just based on their honest opinion.

You said "I don't see how I could have a constructive relationship to someone that thinks that they are superior in any way."

So if Usain Bolt thought he was a superior sprinter to you, you could not have a constructive relationship with him?

I really have no idea how it is a problem if one person feels or thinks they are superior over another person. So what? That does not need to affect their interactions at all.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have always lived in communities that are multi-racial. My friends have always been multi-racial. Heck, my relatives are multi-racial.

Assuming that everyone feels that they only want to be around people exactly like them is a mistake.
I did not say "everyone". And I am not making any assumption.

Some people do prefer to primarily be around their own race and their own culture.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think you're begging the question here P.
Did I say something that you disagree with?

I asked you these questions:

"If a black person thinks that the black race is superior over your race, would you be offended?

Would you dislike that person based on his opinion?"

In those questions, the black person did not say that he felt that he was superior to you. But you answered as if he had...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By "not liking" someone just based on their honest opinion.

You said "I don't see how I could have a constructive relationship to someone that thinks that they are superior in any way."

So if Usain Bolt thought he was a superior sprinter to you, you could not have a constructive relationship with him?

I really have no idea how it is a problem if one person feels or thinks they are superior over another person. So what? That does not need to affect their interactions at all.

I can not "like" someone and they'd never know it as long as they don't get in my lane. I can "not like" someone and co-exist, easily. It's not even natural to like everyone we run across.

How weird, truly.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Lily, why is it that you just ignore questions?

"So if Usain Bolt thought he was a superior sprinter to you, you could not have a constructive relationship with him?"

It's not even natural to like everyone we run across.

How weird, truly.

Of course it is normal and reasonable to dislike some people. But disliking a person based on illogical reasoning can be a problem: Especially when that person is yourself.

And that is a point that you are avoiding: If a person believes that their race is a superior race, they should not feel bad or guilty about it. It is just an opinion. But people are being taught that they are bad people if they think that way.

If a black person said "The black race is the superior race." would you have a problem with it? Be honest.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily, why is it that you just ignore questions?

"So if Usain Bolt thought he was a superior sprinter to you, you could not have a constructive relationship with him?"

Of course it is normal and reasonable to dislike some people. But disliking a person based on illogical reasoning can be a problem: Especially when that person is yourself.

And that is a point that you are avoiding: If a person believes that their race is a superior race, they should not feel bad or guilty about it. It is just an opinion. But people are being taught that they are bad people if they think that way.

If a black person said "The black race is the superior race." would you have a problem with it? Be honest.

First, I didn't see this question. Second, we're talking about cultural/racial superiority, not specific attributes/skills of one individual. I'm not fishing for red herrings, Prowler.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Second, we're talking about cultural/racial superiority, not specific attributes/skills of one individual.

But this is what you said:

I'm not sure. I don't see how I could have a constructive relationship to someone that thinks that they are superior in any way.

"in any way"

I can only go by what you say.

Anyways, I think you are kinda implying that you would be okay with Usain Bolt thinking that he is a superior sprinter to you. Certainly it would not be "racist and hateful".

Now if Usain Bolt was of the opinion that being a fast sprinter is the overwhelmingly most desirable attribute in a person, would that be "racist and hateful"?

No.

If he had the opinion that a person's "level of worth" is determined solely by their sprinting speed (i.e. faster sprinters are superior people to slower sprinters), would that be "racist and hateful"?

No.

Now suppose Usain Bolt learns that black people are superior sprinters to any other race; surely gaining some knowledge is not "racist and hateful".

So here we have a black man who thinks that the black race is the superior race. At what point did he become "racist and hateful"?

The answer is that he did not become racist or hateful at any point. He identified a certain attribute that he feels is the most important attribute in determining a person's worth, and he learned that this attribute is strongest in a certain race of people.

And there is no logical reason to condemn him for thinking that way.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
317571041_6056858400992493_3241310105285975681_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly. You want REVISED and altered history taught to children for the purpose of belittling and demonizing people based of race.

We already know real actual history. The fact we have this race based marxist movement coming along to divide and demonize and claiming American history isn't our "true" history and ....surprise surprise....these new changes come with attacking the liberal order of the country and the constitution.

And for some insane and mind boggling reason.....you, as a white American, support this hateful and authoritarian ideology.

"
“The first battlefield is to rewrite history… Take away the heritage of a people and they are easily persuaded.”

Karl Marx

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly. You want REVISED and altered history taught to children for the purpose of belittling and demonizing people based of race.

We already know real actual history. The fact we have this race based marxist movement coming along to divide and demonize and claiming American history isn't our "true" history and ....surprise surprise....these new changes come with attacking the liberal order of the country and the constitution.

And for some insane and mind boggling reason.....you, as a white American, support this hateful and authoritarian ideology.

"
“The first battlefield is to rewrite history… Take away the heritage of a people and they are easily persuaded.”

Karl Marx

American history was taught with major chunks left out.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's actually interesting that people want to deny our actual history. I think it speaks well of Americans that we have had this fraught history and have struggled so hard to overcome it. We have a way to go, but we've come a damn long way.

We can't claim that if we pretend everything has been so uneventful.