China is breeding humanzees for organ transplants...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe that the chinks mix species without a doubt. Jones takes it to a level of crazy with his personality that causes people to NOT believe it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, my god. Not exactly, Deport. They injected human stem cells into a TEST TUBE with monkey embryo. No creatures involved.

Yet, anyway. LOL

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, my god. Not exactly, Deport. They injected human stem cells into a TEST TUBE with monkey embryo. No creatures involved.

Yet, anyway. LOL

An embryo IS a creature.

Embryo is a stage of development.....not a thing. It's the same as saying "adolescent" or "senoir". Its a term for a certain stage of development in a species life span.

So yes, this is a creature in an embryonic stage of development.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
hey it's the cross bred called the Dilf-eze
maxresdefault.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: X

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yet, anyway. LOL

You ignorant simp, you havent a fukin clue what the chinks are doing in their lab.
So enlighten us Lokdup, what exactly are the "chinks" doing in their lab?

giphy.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yet, anyway. LOL

You ignorant simp, you havent a fukin clue what the chinks are doing in their lab.

giphy.gif
We dont know, simp! Damn you're dumb!
So you claim to know what you do not know, allrighty then, save some paint chips for Dinner, k?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yet, anyway. LOL

giphy.gif

None of us know, Admin.

Chinese government is one of the most vile abusers of human rights on the planet, and you call HIM an idiot because he finds this latest shit questionable?

You guys probably would have licked the ass of nazi Germany before WW2 as well. You know because Republicans hated and mistrusted them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yet, anyway. LOL

giphy.gif
So you claim to know what you do not know, allrighty then, save some paint chips for Dinner, k?

He never said he knew.

I'm sure he would save some paint chips if you were not hogging all of them.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait until a few of these escape, evil fuckers.

I have some doubts about the truth of Alex Jones' story, but if any nation/group were to do it, it be China.

They have no ethics, respect for life or sense of humanity.

Above ^^^^ I linked to a real story about it. It's true, and it's a JOINT project including US scientists. It's just not exactly as the sensationalist Jones tries to describe it. Click on the article. 2nd post under the op. Full explanation.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yet, anyway. LOL

giphy.gif
LOL! You fukin retard, nobody but them chinks know whats going on. What an obtuse douchebag you are!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Evolution going backwards with this particular drop_kick!

images

Chopped.
The eye tattooing will be outlawed very soon. Too many people are going blind due to adverse reactions to particular inks. The unfortunate thing about these trends are that the people doing it are mental as anything. What happened to simply piercing one’s genitals for kicks?

images