Do you believe in god?

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Can't say I blame people for that. I don't want to die any more than the next person, but then I ponder how well eternal life would be. And then I think if there is a god he has some magic he does so eternal life is no big deal. I don't want to die, yet maybe I wouldn't want to live forever. Death is a major factor in believing in a god of some sort.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It seems like believers are stuck in this trap where they have to believe in a god in order to receive eternal life despite any evidence for it.

Yeah but don't atheists know that you can't have morality without God? It seems like atheist just want an excuse to not have to abide by God's moral code so they can do whatever they want

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
It seems like believers are stuck in this trap where they have to believe in a god in order to receive eternal life despite any evidence for it.

Yeah but don't atheists know that you can't have morality without God? It seems like atheist just want an excuse to not have to abide by God's moral code so they can do whatever they want
That is absolute bullshit. That's like saying everyone that praises God is a good and moral person.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

That is absolute bullshit. That's like saying everyone that praises God is a good and moral person.
And what is wrong with this statement? God is good and won't do any harm. The devil is there for filth, death and evil things.

So what is wrong being on the positive and good side? Here: god.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

And what is wrong with this statement? God is good and won't do any harm. The devil is there for filth, death and evil things.

So what is wrong being on the positive and good side? Here: god.
Did you even read my comment or are you just talking out of your ass again?

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

What do filthy atheists do that you don't do, besides not believing in a magical spirit in another realm?

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
20140511-183138.jpg

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
It's such a waste of time wondering about something that may or may not exist. I didn't ask to be born, but I'll sure as hell try to enjoy every moment of my life until I'm gone.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Any good Christians here?

I believe in Jesus Christ and read the bible daily. It is my daily driver.

Do you guys believe in god?

You do realise that the bible is like a game of chinese whispers, it's been translated so many times that the original meaning has been distorted. I consider it to be much like Aesop's fables, a book of stories with morals (parables). But it must also be recognised that it was written by men, who interpreted the messages they were given through their own perceptions and understanding of the law of the land they lived in, and, as such, should be taken with a grain of salt.

My FIL is a JW and tells me that the bible is the be all and end all and that tarot, and psychics and mediums are all evil because they're the devil trying to communicate, and that God only talks to us through the bible. I asked him what the prophets were, if not psychics, and how he's so sure that God doesn't talk through mediumship. I find it highly unlikely that God sent messages in dreams, visions, and even on tablets to the world, and then when a bunch of men got together and wrote the bible, decided to stop communicating because we "had a blue print to follow".

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Any good Christians here?

I believe in Jesus Christ and read the bible daily. It is my daily driver.

Do you guys believe in god?

You do realise that the bible is like a game of chinese whispers, it's been translated so many times that the original meaning has been distorted. I consider it to be much like Aesop's fables, a book of stories with morals (parables). But it must also be recognised that it was written by men, who interpreted the messages they were given through their own perceptions and understanding of the law of the land they lived in, and, as such, should be taken with a grain of salt.

My FIL is a JW and tells me that the bible is the be all and end all and that tarot, and psychics and mediums are all evil because they're the devil trying to communicate, and that God only talks to us through the bible. I asked him what the prophets were, if not psychics, and how he's so sure that God doesn't talk through mediumship. I find it highly unlikely that God sent messages in dreams, visions, and even on tablets to the world, and then when a bunch of men got together and wrote the bible, decided to stop communicating because we "had a blue print to follow".

Mona,

before i give you my honest answer about your disturbed answer may I ask:

I that really dritten from you or just a copypasta?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It's such a waste of time wondering about something that may or may not exist. I didn't ask to be born, but I'll sure as hell try to enjoy every moment of my life until I'm gone.

See?

You atheist and nonchalant guy without morals dissing your parents now?

I believe that you have also daddy issues. Thinking your father cummeded into your mother and then you came to the World.

Knife wilder. It is gods wish that you are here. You competed against millions challengers. It is a Privilege. Be humble and always thank god. Be the best version of yourswelf

Sharona

white wine divorcee
God appears to be the most logical reason for this universe etc. It is more logical than infinite universes etc.
Of course, God can't be proved, and neither can SHE be unproved. why is this subject way down here with animals??

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
DiLF is a jerk because the god he worships is a jerk.
So you miserably failed in life, have a chump job and a real life sex doll instead of a hardbody and you blame god for it?

Knife wilder (what a chump nickname by the way) wake up. God gave us everything. He passed you the ball. Why could you just score? The goal was wide open and free.

I guess you were drunk and ruined everything. Your fat gf left you for Chad because you suck in general.

Don't blame god. You are the jerk!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF is a hooker beating clown isn't that right?

That is not true!

Do a video like this again and I swear I will anything in my power to ban you and even fire my lawyer against you.

Don't you think the Internet is a law free field. Character assassination and bigotry can bring you a hard time in Jail, Iggy!

I am not a wife beating clown!

This picture is old from me. I lost a bet and had to shave it. That's it. Get over it!

The ice is getting thinner for you here!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF is a hooker beating clown isn't that right?

That is not true!

Do a video like this again and I swear I will anything in my power to ban you and even fire my lawyer against you.

Don't you think the Internet is a law free field. Character assassination and bigotry can bring you a hard time in Jail, Iggy!

I am not a wife beating clown!

This picture is old from me. I lost a bet and had to shave it. That's it. Get over it!

The ice is getting thinner for you here!
I’m making a new video right meow. :EvilOne2: