Doing drugs with your kids

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh yeah. And so many men coming out of their divorces think they're gonna get a 20 something year old. Yeah, buddy, you got a lot of cash?

I remember being in my early 20's and men in their late 30's seemed old...and some women do want financial security. To each her own. They will attract that kind of younger woman.

OMG right? Bahahahahhahah!!

My daughter is currently dating. Her cut off is 30! She's not even 19 YET.

So far the oldest She's talked to is 23. I'm okay with that.

She says she likes "older men" .....but 40 would DISGUST her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We are about as different as we can be in our politics. Once, we were debating a political issue. We are passionate debaters, the both of us. A friend of his said something like "How do you guys get manage to get along?" or something along those lines.

I looked at her and said "Oh, we consider this foreplay." She turned beet red, he laughed and I just smiled at her. It was great.

lol

Yeah he has Catholic beliefs and I have Calvin's beliefs.

We have been debating free will for 10 years LOL.

When I was way more left he never said a word. The interesting thing is....he was raised by old school democrats who were also atheists.

I remember agreeing with his father on political issues and I'm sure today we were would be arguing lol. His father passed away in 2009. Sadly in my man's arms as he did CPR :/

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The shit he gave me when he found out I was going outside of abortion clinics to try to help women and to preach would have had you guys rolling.

No one has talked more shit to me ever than this guy lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good for him. :ThumbsUp1:

Listen!

We actually have helped a lot of women! If someone is hell bent....nothing is going to change their mind but for some those people outside that place saved them.

I wish someone would have been there for me, so I wanted to be someone who was there for someone else.

Sometimes women are just scared. Don't think they have any support. Then they see people showing up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen!

We actually have helped a lot of women! If someone is hell bent....nothing is going to change their mind but for some those people outside that place saved them.

I wish someone would have been there for me, so I wanted to be someone who was there for someone else.

Sometimes women are just scared. Don't think they have any support. Then they see people showing up.

Who will be there to support her over the ensuing 18 years if no one is there for her during the early stage of her pregnancy to begin with?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh yeah. And so many men coming out of their divorces think they're gonna get a 20 something year old. Yeah, buddy, you got a lot of cash?

I remember being in my early 20's and men in their late 30's seemed old...and some women do want financial security. To each her own. They will attract that kind of younger woman.

Dating men my own age was depressing after my divorce. They were jaded and boring.

Younger men were fun… but then one said he wanted children and I knew I was done. What if I get pregnant accidentally? Do I get to raise him and his baby?

I escaped to the hiking trails and found myself instead.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dating men my own age was depressing after my divorce. They were jaded and boring.

Younger men were fun… but then said he wanted children and I knew I was done. What if I get pregnant accidentally? Do I get to raise him and his baby?

I escaped to the hiking trails and found myself instead.

Jaded, dull, entitled...and so bitter...I don't know if It's just the divorce. I think it's aging too.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Jaded, dull, entitled...and so bitter...I don't know if It's just the divorce. I think it's aging too.

most people get stuck in the second stage of a relationship… which is the power struggle and that will inevitably end the relationship

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who will be there to support her over the ensuing 18 years if no one is there for her during the early stage of her pregnancy to begin with?
Same church.

They help women with everything. Medical costs. Transportation. Shelter. Childcare. Job skills.

You know what we saw a lot of? Teens whose parents were forcing them to abort or kicking them out.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Same church.

They help women with everything. Medical costs. Transportation. Shelter. Childcare. Job skills.

You know what we saw a lot of? Teens whose parents were forcing them to abort or kicking them out.

For the child's whole life?

I don't know that I believe this...there's got to be a catch. Probably have to join that church.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For the child's whole life?

I don't know that I believe this...there's got to be a catch. Probably have to join that church.

Nope. They don't normally need it their whole life. Part of what is done is helping moms get on their feet and be able to do it themselves. Get them driving. Get them some employable skills and childcare and such. Whatever they need. There are people and organizations all over the country who want to help. I've seen many teens move into the homes of families in the church and they basically step in as the family and help that teen.

Of course when they get out there they sometimes struggle and the outreach will still come and help.

No catch. I'll give you that though ....there are Christain outreaches that do make you attend their church. Mine was not one of them....the abortion ministry and the church were separate.

And they network with the other outreaches. Some religious ones refuse to do that. I hate that. If you are gonna help.....fucking help. Don't be a snob about it and snub others who are doing the same work.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have noticed that men in today's dating pool think more of themselves than they should.

Dick is not exactly I'm short supply.

Men in MY age group whining about all the single moms....while most of them are single dads lol.

If you are 40 and up.....you have to expect that most other singles are going to have had children and at least 1 divorce. And unless you have some decent money.....no 20 something hotty is gonna want you.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How is this even a thing.

You're fucking scum doing drugs in front of kids no matter who you are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This happened to me when I was 15. I never forgave my mother for trying to frighten me into killing my own baby. But then, she never apologized. Happily I managed somehow not to do such a thing.

I am so sorry that happened to you.

I know what it's like to forgive someone who isn't sorry.....its very hard.

• Very Nice
Reactions: cw_

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This happened to me when I was 15. I never forgave my mother for trying to frighten me into killing my own baby. But then, she never apologized. Happily I managed somehow not to do such a thing.

My daughter was 19, on bcp, and still got pregnant. I told my girl I would support whichever decision she made.

She decided to keep the baby, my almost 9 year old grandson. I supported her financially through the whole thing, including the cost of maternity care...including delivery through my job. U did that up until about 3 years ago when she married. No welfare check, debt card...nothing.

The father though? They were awful, pushing her to have an abortion. That family had a baby shower where they all behaved like it was a roast. This is where your life ends "daddy"...as they got drunk and high. The dad's grandmother was the only one on that side that was appalled.

He is still a shitty dad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My daughter was 19, on bcp, and still got pregnant. I told my girl I would support whichever decision she made.

She decided to keep the baby, my almost 9 year old grandson. I supported her financially through the whole thing, including the cost of maternity care...including delivery through my job. U did that up until about 3 years ago when she married. No welfare check, debt card...nothing.

The father though? They were awful, pushing her to have an abortion. That family had a baby shower where they all behaved like it was a roast. This is where your life ends "daddy"...as they got drunk and high. The dad's grandmother was the only one on that side that was appalled.

He is still a shitty dad.

It's so sad and foul to me whenever people say having a child ends or ruins your life.

Yeah you don't want your teenage daughter getting pregnant and have that harder struggle....BUT....saying a baby will end or ruin your life is just not true and it's a terrible and unsupportive thing to say.

Good for you for standing by your daughter and supporting and helping her. So many parents....including fucking "conservative" ones, will push their daughter to abort.

My daughters both know that having a baby is going to be work and a struggle if you are unprepared but it's also NOT the end of your life and is a beautiful thing. I don't have to worry about my oldest daughter....she has a strict "no penis" policy lol. For her to have a child, they will have go either adopt or take turns carrying their children through artificial insemination.

My 18 year old isn't having sex but she knows very well if she plans to start, let's go get on some birth control and get all that taken care of first.

If any of my daughters became pregnant, they know they have all the help and support they would need.

I don't anticipate an accidental pregnancy but you never know. If it happens, it happens and we will get through it and have a new Squish in the family. I know neither would be interested in abortion at all.

When I had an abortion at 19....i was pushed into it. He made it out like anything besides abortion was insane and irresponsible and I was stupid for even thinking about it. And since we lived at college I was on the other side of the state from my family. So they didn't even know. My grandmother was heart broken. Hated him after that.

And it really messed me up pretty bad for many years. You can bet the "father" was perfectly fine. Didn't impact him at all. *belch*

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look up platonic.

You meant nuclear.

Well there is a lot of nuance involved in weather or not something is being encouraged.

And I absolutely condone my daughters medical weed card and anyone who doesn't can go die mad. I would hope ANY parent would condone something decided between their adult child and their child's doctor to help them with anxiety and severe cramping that isn't narcotic.

But I know many parents place appearance over everything so there is that.
If that helps their anxiety that's great. I seem to think it can make it worse on some occasions. The only thing about these cards is that they (this may be wrong) may not able to carry a firearm. I haven't read the latest on it.

I just think weed today is not the same weed back in the day. It's not or I'm just lame as hell. That's probably it too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If that helps their anxiety that's great. I seem to think it can make it worse on some occasions. The only thing about these cards is that they (this may be wrong) may not able to carry a firearm. I haven't read the latest on it.

I just think weed today is not the same weed back in the day. It's not or I'm just lame as hell. That's probably it too.

It helps hers. Mainly the biggest problem were her periods. She would have cramping so bad she would throw up. She was completely laid out in severe pain.

Instead of hormonal birth control....she uses the weed and advil and it WORKS.

At least so far.

She can still get her firearm permits. So that's all good.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Piss off, cocksucker. Don’t make me drag your Jew ass into Gaza.

Sometimes I forgot just how ineffectively effectively challenged you are Flea. Where are you utilising your cocksucker jibes now? What site benefits from such a breadth and depth of insecurity, and can anyone join?

Please accept my apologies for dat.

• Funny
Reactions: cw_