Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

432rSTo.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Happy birthday pretty Lady.

melania_trump_see_thru_nips.jpg

I think she’d be happy visiting me for a few months or so. The tropics are soft and healing, and she deserves respect. I know how hot she’d look in a French cut turquoise one piece, and a nice dark tan.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I think she’d be happy visiting me for a few months or so. The tropics are soft and healing, and she deserves respect. I know how hot she’d look in a French cut turquoise one piece, and a nice dark tan.

Shush, moron....

She’d enjoy my compound DD. A midnight swim, and a nice shot of Remy Martin on the terrace.

In your sewer...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shush, moron....

She’d enjoy my compound DD. A midnight swim, and a nice shot of Remy Martin on the terrace.

In your sewer...

Don’t be so envious DD.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s no hovel tract home in the rust belt loser.
I bet your chevette rusted away ina year being that close to the ocean. Thats why you had to move into a cardboard fukin box!

If you only knew. Post a pic of your palace amigo. Let’s see what you’re talking about. I’m more than happy to do the same. Kind of like money where your mouth is. You know.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bet your chevette rusted away ina year being that close to the ocean. Thats why you had to move into a cardboard fukin box!

If you only knew. Post a pic of your palace amigo. Let’s see what you’re talking about. I’m more than happy to do the same. Kind of like money where your mouth is. You know.
And just how the fuck am I supposed to know its really your box? All the childrens clothes strewn about?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys do realize she's a transsexual illegal alien, right?

Shes a legal immigrant.

And dumb ass? You have the SAME views about immigration us far alt right Trumptards have. Love it.

You are either with us on this one, or you are pro human trafficking.

And Melania is hot. Its distracting even. I just kinda wanna smell her. She looks like she smells fantastic. If she has a dick? That just opens up more possibilities.

Dont be such a sex prude. Fucking boomer motherfucker.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And just how the fuck am I supposed to know its really your box? All the childrens clothes strewn about?

I really dislike rug rats. They don’t fit into my lifestyle. Wealthy Latinas are a different story.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I really dislike rug rats. They don’t fit into my lifestyle. Wealthy Latinas are a different story.

If you have any spares, send one my way....and TIA. :Excited6:

I'd prefer one who owns a coffee finca on the outskirts of SJ, anything from ten or twenty hectares on up.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You're the RL Loser. You have been forced to subsist in Costa Rica...

DD you’re funny and desperate.

You're pathetic and stupid...

So angry and tweeked today DD. Did Frank run away again? I bet your ten miles away from your next cigarette. Stupid pays to die. No denying this fact.

Can you do that in proper English?