Evangelical Pastor sounds of on "political" Christians

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Fuck these people are dumb.

Fat @Lily and Tard #2 cannot figure out that I was poking fun at Slow @Lily for her plea for a response: "No comment?"

A) Obviously people did not have a comment. The lack of response to the OP should have been your first hint, you dope.

B) I made a joke about you not picking-up on A), you fat miserable asshole. It was just a pleasant joke.

See, you miserable pig, I could have said "Obviously people do not have a comment. The lack of response to the OP should have been your first hint, you dope.".

But instead, I lightened it up a bit by making a reference to a simple typo.

That should have made it clear to you that I was saying "No, you dumb bitch, nobody has a comment on the OP!" but in a nice way.

The problem is that you are stupid. You and Tard #2 both go by The Internet Rules For (Real Life) Dummies guide book and immediately think "Oh oh!! That was a typo comment!!! A spellcheck comment!!! Any spellcheck or grammar or typo comment is BAD!!!!!"

No.

Common.

Sense.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Fat @Lily and Tard #2 cannot figure out that I was poking fun at Slow @Lily for her plea for a response: "No comment?"

A) Obviously people did not have a comment. The lack of response to the OP should have been your first hint, you dope.

B) I made a joke about you not picking-up on A), you fat miserable asshole. It was just a pleasant joke.

See, you miserable pig, I could have said "Obviously people do not have a comment. The lack of response to the OP should have been your first hint, you dope.".

That should have made it clear to you that I was saying "No, you dumb bitch, nobody has a comment on the OP!" but in a nice way.

The problem is that you are stupid. You and Tard #2 both go by The Internet Rules For (Real Life) Dummies guide book and immediately think "Oh oh!! That was a typo comment!!! A spellcheck comment!!! Any spellcheck or grammar or typo comment is BAD!!!!!"

No.

Common.

Sense.
Q0pFZGK.png

Reluctantly crouched at the starting line
Engines pumping and thumping in time
The green light flashes, the flags go up
Churning and burning, they yearn for the cup
They deftly maneuver and muscle for rank
Fuel burning fast on an empty tank
Reckless and wild, they pour through the turns
Their prowess is potent and secretly stern

He's going the distance
He's going for speed
She's all alone (all alone)
All alone in her time of need

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.

No.

Common.

Sense.
Geez, tell me how you really feel.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So much anger and rage over, let me see, uhm, nothing!

And so many words. My goodness!

Fat @Lily picks a fight....

Gets stomped.

Then claims that there is "anger and rage".

@Lily, when you get stomped, it is just that you are so stompable.

No anger or rage required!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If you don't see the problem with wanting to stomp someone for no reason, then you can't be helped.

Oh shut up, you whiny victim!

You went on a 6 post rant over a little joke about your typo.

You asked for a stomping and you got it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
We were joking about your obsession with WINNING, uhm, NOTHING. You melted down, fart face.

Wrong, Fat @Lily.

Pointing out that you are Fat, Stupid, and Angry is enjoyable for me.

BTW, you should thank me for breathing a little life into your shitty thread.

"No comment?"

Hahahahaha!!!!!