Goodbye SADaaronRockMonkey!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
funny-farewell-message-to-colleagues-in-office.jpg

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
It seems collating info is proving more difficult than initially thought. As a result, could be another week. That Rigor guy living in Belgium will be first to be contacted by the authorities, so I heard. He’s in big trouble for cyber crimes. No joke. It’s serious.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What’s wrong with my current one?
It’s all over the shop. Pick something dynamic. Like Sprung Monkey or Loaded Monkey or Monkey Blue Balls or Monkey Punch or Hellmutt Monkey or Monkey Brie or Chowder Monkey or The 3rd Monkey or Monkey Chop...anything other than the direction the name is trying to go currently. It just spurs up a Canadian site that sucks brass balls!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
It seems collating info is proving more difficult than initially thought. As a result, could be another week. That Rigor guy living in Belgium will be first to be contacted by the authorities, so I heard. He’s in big trouble for cyber crimes. No joke. It’s serious.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Breaking promises? Sad... very SAD.... I could have known you were not going to keep your promise.... SAD

SAD

In correct Dutch we would refer to you as a "stumper". Look it up!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
And again you are showing your low intelligence and lack of information.

The dude living in Belgium, lives there because he is Belgian. Apart from him having too much fantasy and is a fucked up asshole, there is not much he does that the secret services find interesting.

Trust me, I've had a chat with them.

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Sticking around cos I having too much funses. I larf heartily at you all getting hawt under colla. Scouse even change his name cos of me & spaz Dilfer’s gay ship be sinking. It’s all hilarious. We all laughing. :LOL1:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Sticking around cos I having too much funses. I larf heartily at you all getting hawt under colla. Scouse even change his name cos of me & spaz Dilfer’s gay ship be sinking. It’s all hilarious. We all laughing. :LOL1:
'We all"? Multiple personalities? That doesn't sound good... Ever considered therapy for that?