Have u ever PITY FUCKED a FAT GIRL

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Weve all been there .

Out with ya mates Blah Blah anyway , the Fat girl gets left oot , and ya end up feelin sorry for her .
Dont be shy ..................Have ya Pity Fucked the Fat Girl ?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Yes I have she was fucking huge like at least 300 lbs I was young and stupid I would never do it again because I doubt girls ever pity fuck poor blokes like me.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m not into girls , but I’d say I’d never bang a fat bloke, it does nothing for me, I had a mate who was a chubby chaser but she married a little skinny bloke , maybe the chubby’s are on earth to practice banging on before you settle down ?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I can't afford to feed a fat lady!

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I think the real question you should be asking the denizens here is “has a fat girl ever pity fucked YOU”

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I nearly pity fucked a fat girl in the early noughties at a jungle rave but thankfully and old friend of mine talked me into a moment of clarity and I absconded.

OP
OP
IRISH KAM

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I nearly pity fucked a fat girl in the early noughties at a jungle rave but thankfully and old friend of mine talked me into a moment of clarity and I absconded.

R u Gay ?

CLOSET KAT will be interested .this is his PI pic .

82631_13.jpg

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I dont believe in marriage but I am sure the dude you are daydreaming about will top you.

OP
OP
IRISH KAM

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If ya keep day dreaming aboot CLOSET KAT ya gonna get a serious wrist injury .

OP
OP
IRISH KAM

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, but I have had a couple fat girls pity fuck me. I'm not proud.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

R u Gay ?

Sadly for you no, I’m far to fond of a well trimmed axe wound.

:Thinking: Now why do i find that hard to believe ? it must be the gay vibe ya give off , that GYRO keeps whingin aboot .
Grimmy gives off a gay vibe? :LOL1:

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
I've known quite a few big girls. Most of them really love to get freaky. You know you're in for a good night when she shows up with a whip, handcuffs, and duct tape.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I've known quite a few big girls. Most of them really love to get freaky. You know you're in for a good night when she shows up with a whip, handcuffs, and duct tape.

Wow, a tough guy here.

Listen, this is meltdown. And I am a veteran and World champion! Go away or better: Go upstairs!

Got it?

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

R u Gay ?

:Thinking: Now why do i find that hard to believe ? it must be the gay vibe ya give off , that GYRO keeps whingin aboot .

R u Gay ?

R u Gay ?

He keeps saying that no matter what I say, I justqqqqq

R u Gay ?

He keeps saying that no matter what I post, I would disagree with him but who am I to squash his dreams?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow, a tough guy here.

Listen, this is meltdown. And I am a veteran and World champion! Go away or better: Go upstairs!

Got it?
Always a charmer dilf

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

R u Gay ?

R u Gay ?

R u Gay ?

R u Gay ?

He keeps saying that no matter what I post, I would disagree with him but who am I to squash his dreams?
I think maybe he's just gay and hoping you are too.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

R u Gay ?

R u Gay ?

R u Gay ?

R u Gay ?

Why do you spread rumors and filth? Just not true

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

R u Gay ?

R u Gay ?

R u Gay ?

R u Gay ?

But it’s ok for you and Kam to?

Typical.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

R u Gay ?

R u Gay ?

R u Gay ?

R u Gay ?

But it’s ok for you and Kam to?

Typical.

Where do I spread false alligations? Where.?

As an Internet legend I deserve more respect from you noobs and youngsters.

Last edited: