I apologise for misleading the readers about being a male all these years...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I seen your gnarly feet and heard that Adam's Apple chortling Abo cum. Don't lie to me faggit.

:LOL3:

You saw it so it must be true, eh?

Sure.... this must be true too then?

doublicat-2020-08-22-03-49-12.gif

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Who are you, really?

A "dude" that's pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man.

You're hardly female yourself.

Yeah, actually giving birth to two children hardly seems to qualify women these days. If you have cock and balls, little as they may be- as in your case, it seems to make for a female.

You only give birth to steaming dookies. No fetus can survive the lard and methane levels in your mushy body.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who are you, really?

Yeah, actually giving birth to two children hardly seems to qualify women these days. If you have cock and balls, little as they may be- as in your case, it seems to make for a female.

You only give birth to steaming dookies. No fetus can survive the lard and methane levels in your mushy body.

Thank you for saying that about my offspring. Remember who started talking about offspring like that. Just wait. Bookmark it. I will. I don't what to hear jack shit from anyone when I come back at you.

@Bastard Factory

Remember who started talking shit about family. I don't want to hear a damn thing when I hit him where it really hurts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Who are you, really?

Thank you for saying that about my offspring. Remember who started talking about offspring like that. Just wait. Bookmark it. I will. I don't what to hear jack shit from anyone when I come back at you.

Foetuses aren't babies though according to leftists. Nice self own, Gordita....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who are you, really?

No one gives births to fetuses. Sorry, wrong again fuckface. Just wait. Don't forget who started us on this path.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DD at one time claimed to have five kids. 2 with hubby Frank. At least you posted such DD

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Who are you, really?

No one gives births to fetuses. Sorry, wrong again fuckface. Just wait. Don't forget who started us on this path.

English isn't your thing..... I won't forget that in a hurry...

"You only give birth to steaming dookies. No fetus can survive the lard and methane levels in your mushy body."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who are you, really?

"You only give birth to steaming dookies. No fetus can survive the lard and methane levels in your mushy body."

Only it is well-known that I have children, so piss off with your disingenuous bullshit.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Who are you, really?

Only it is well-known that I have children, so piss off with your disingenuous bullshit.

You've been reported for being a fuckwit who makes claims with no evidence to support them.

And also because you're shaped like a giant rotting jack'o'lantern left in the field.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who are you, really?

You've been reported for being a fuckwit who makes claims with no evidence to support them.

And also because you're shaped like a giant rotting jack'o'lantern left in the field.

I don't care if you report me faggot.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who are you, really?

Hey now, don't be too hard on Frodo or he may start another "Maybe I'm nearly done with forum life?" thread.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Who are you, really?

I don't care if you report me faggot.

Ok, Slobasaurus Rex....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who are you, really?

Hey now, don't be too hard on Frodo or he may start another "Maybe I'm nearly done with forum life?" thread.
Who are you, really?

Or report me. Oops, he claims he has. What a sac of fragile testes he is...

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

Surely that would denote some form of intelligence in the making of said vegetable lampshade? It sucks kids cocks like a popsicle on a Summers day but aside from that I see no evidence of salient thought processes.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Who are you, really?

Who are you, really?

Or report me. Oops, he claims he has. What a sac of fragile testes he is...

Will there be any forum left that tolerates your moronic shit and chemically imbalanced tardery? :Happy5:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Surely that would denote some form of intelligence in the making of said vegetable lampshade? It sucks kids cocks like a popsicle on a Summers day but aside from that I see no evidence of salient thought processes.

You would have to stop rimming your male friends here for a bit and pay attention.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You would have to stop rimming your male friends here for a bit and pay attention.

Quiet, you insipid blob.