January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Whoever has the hamberder franchise on the 6th is goig to make a killing!

znwszlpxozy41.png

They're here, their yuuge, and their hangery!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

znwszlpxozy41.png

And the fucktards whine about threadjacking
What are you crying your eyes out about now?
whiny puss flap that cries about thread jacking along with the doofus "committee" says what?
You have to calm down and stop screaming, I can't understand a word you say.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

znwszlpxozy41.png

whiny puss flap that cries about thread jacking along with the doofus "committee" says what?
you hear screams that inhibit your ability to understand basic English when reading words typed on a screen?

proof read your spam next time fairy nonce

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

znwszlpxozy41.png

you hear screams that inhibit your ability to understand basic English when reading words typed on a screen?

What are you going to wear for million maggot day? I think you should dress up as this guy.

hqdefault.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

znwszlpxozy41.png

What are you going to wear for million maggot day? I think you should dress up as this guy.

hqdefault.jpg
Is this how you, Jake and HOmoday will be dressing up

This-Is-The-Army_gals_%28Broadway%29.jpg

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I can't wait.....it's like holding back that huge orgasm during some bangin' ass sex.....and once you explode....ahhhh the heavenly bliss..... Biden is fucked without the feeling!!!! Bwahahahaha!!! @X honey, where you at? I'm horny now. :LMAO2::LMAO::Excited1::EvilOne2:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I can't wait.....it's like holding back that huge orgasm during some bangin' ass sex.....and once you explode....ahhhh the heavenly bliss..... Biden is fucked without the feeling!!!! Bwahahahaha!!! @X honey, where you at? I'm horny now. :LMAO2::LMAO::Excited1::EvilOne2:

It would be so glorious to watch these noodle neck soy turds get bright red with anger to the point they burn their own backyards down again.

The pussies on the left know better than to try that shit in red states. THey'd get turned into taco meat if they tried

Succubus

Site Supporter

It would be so glorious to watch these noodle neck soy turds get bright red with anger to the point they burn their own backyards down again.

The pussies on the left know better than to try that shit in red states. THey'd get turned into taco meat if they tried

Buncha cheating ass mfs. They knew they wouldn't get this election the legitimate way.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you saying you're going to have a big orgasm when Trump finally gets kicked out on his ass. You and a few billion other people. LMAO.

giphy.gif

Succubus

Site Supporter

Are you saying you're going to have a big orgasm when Trump finally gets kicked out on his ass. You and a few billion other people. LMAO.

giphy.gif

We all know it's not gonna work out that way. Too much evidence is stacked against this election. If Biden gets it, everyone (besides the lefties) know he cheated his way in. How come no other election has EVER been fought over like this in history??? Lack of voter fraud, much? Why do Republicans care so much about THIS election in general and not so much other elections in history??? Why??? Think about it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

We all know it's not gonna work out that way. Too much evidence is stacked against this election. If Biden gets it, everyone (besides the lefties) know he cheated his way in. How come no other election has EVER been fought over like this in history??? Lack of voter fraud, much? Why do Republicans care so much about THIS election in general and not so much other elections in history??? Why??? Think about it.
These silly bums actually believe the Pentagon cut off briefings to the BIden fraudsters because of the Christmas holiday

Like christmas on Dec 25th is some brand new thing during an incoming presidents transition

dupes

Succubus

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

These silly bums actually believe the Pentagon cut off briefings to the BIden fraudsters because of the Christmas holiday

Like christmas on Dec 25th is some brand new thing during an incoming presidents transition

dupes

Hasn't changed any other year.....wonder whats so different this time??? Bwahahahaha!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

dupes

Hasn't changed any other year.....wonder whats so different this time??? Bwahahahaha!!!!
THis year Trump is gonna piss in their cheerios once again

I cant wait to watch them scream in belly aching tantrums then do absolutely nothing about it like the effeminate pussies they are

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

dupes

giphy.gif

dupes

Ummm, there's a lunatic in the WH who is claiming that, though he lost by 7 fucking MILLION votes, somehow he was cheated, and his braindead Trumpeciles believe it!!!! LMFAO You people are tragic.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's gonna ba 4 long years for ya in the Wilderness, eh Bigly?

Who knows? It could be another 8 if Trump runs again in 2024 and splits the Republican vote.

But good luck in the next 4, eh?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

dupes

giphy.gif

dupes

Ummm, there's a lunatic in the WH who is claiming that, though he lost by 7 fucking MILLION votes, somehow he was cheated, and his braindead Trumpeciles believe it!!!! LMFAO You people are tragic.
:facepalm:

So if a crime syndicate prints 7 million counterfeit 100 dollar bills they're not really counterfeit because there are 7 million of them?

Do you even realize how shallow and stupid your attempt at an argument is?

Succubus

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

dupes

giphy.gif

dupes

A tragedy that shall go down in history! Hahahahaha!

Succubus

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

dupes

giphy.gif

dupes

So if a crime syndicate prints 7 million counterfeit 100 dollar bills they're not really counterfeit because there are 7 million of them?

Valid point.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

dupes

giphy.gif

dupes

Valid point.
she'll call it a non sequitur

that's a liberal douche escape hatch when you corner them with common sense and logic

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's gonna ba 4 long years for ya in the Wilderness, eh Bigly?

Who knows? It could be another 8 if Trump runs again in 2024 and splits the Republican vote.

But good luck in the next 4, eh?

It's only "wilderness" if you dont know what's gonna happen.

And everyone knows what a Biden presidency will be....in reality....except the Biden voters.

It will be the same old job crushing, poverty driving, western imperialism, empty platitudes and cronism that always comes with career politicains.

I'm glad millions are kicking and screaming.

It's just weird when people are like "hur hur the government is gonna fuck us all and bomb civilians in others and we cant wait its gonna aaawweesone! Fuck your criminal justice reform and peace deals!!"

Lotus may be left but at least shes not delusional about Biden. She just believes the same about Trump....which I clearly disagree with her on.

Ignoring the fact that tens of millions of people will not view Biden as a legitimate presidency isnt gonna change it.