Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Breakfail: BF "WHY AREN"T YOU HELPING MEEEEEEEE" biggie is pulling my pigtails again

:LOL3:

He wants his 300 dollars worth.
3.5K lol

Oh Break. It was 4k. And it was a gift because he wanted me to have a car. I didnt even want to take it. He insisted.

Big is an incredible human being who only wanted to leave me in somewhat better shape than I was in when he met me.

Something he did regardless of the car, btw.

How many people can honestly say they are better as people because they knew you?
Many Dove. I constantly donate to charities and to people that are struggling.

But you have strings on that, it seems. How do you know what they would say?

The way you are starting repetitive shiet and tagging BF, it sure gives the impression that you do things more for you than the one you are giving it to.

I make a point to not even talk about things my husband and I have done for others because I like to stay humble. I dont want to stroke my ego and as humans it's easy to fall into that. So...its best to not discuss that stuff.

You just do it and be done with it and be glad that GOD put you in that position to bless someone through you.
No…the paedophile troll is tacky. If I tag @Bastard Factory in it, the repetition may stop. Use your head young lady.

Yeah and so is trying to use other peoples families. You dont have a single problem with that when other people do it though.

And you are being very repetitive yourself. Your little tantrums here are very selective.

Unless there is a TOS violation, you are just gonna understandbly annoy the fuck out of BF. I don't think he is all about over policing posts. He has a TOS and no where in it is "dont be what Break calls reptitive".

If you are truly this disturbed you should use your ignore feature and stop blowing up the owners notifications and trying to manipulate him just because you decided to jump into some stupid drama whores endless dramas and get annoyed.

You are acting in a very tacky manner. And a petty one.
Don’t be silly. Repetition troll is like Flynn and Mongtini…
I think that they have had an impact on the way you and Biggie troll.

Nah you definately got that one backwards, Break.

Big and I have posted the same for over a decade. Scrotini and Flynn have busted pretty badly.
We never used to do repetition at Bastard Factory, in fact it was frowned upon. I remember Efukt being so strict about it, that one couldn’t even post twice in succession on a thread without them shitting themselves. Mr fister used to fist his Indian anus with zealous lust when I was temporarily put on ice.
Well, this all started with the retarded meme spamming and everyone was warned about it. It was allowed to continue so now it's devolved further.

Yanno, @Lokmar ... it's time someone called bullshit on this trope. It's a j00 narrative that you oughta know better than to repeat, even if Dove swallowed it right down. Lily ain't a meme spammer, I ain't a meme spammer, Peach wasn't a meme spammer, Seams ain't a meme spammer. And the fact that Admin posts a lot of memes that annoy j00 doesn't necessarily make him a meme spammer EITHER.

And I'm not aware that everyone "was warned" about it on BF. Maybe at some other dead ass forum...?

Think on that for a minnit and get back to me. 'Meme spamming" and "sticking a gaff up j00's ass" are two different things.

Admin did spam someones discussion thread with anti Trump memes that were off topic. He was asked a few times to please stop. He didnt.

We have all had our moments and took our modding. Why is this different?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Breakfail: BF "WHY AREN"T YOU HELPING MEEEEEEEE" biggie is pulling my pigtails again

3.5K lol

Oh Break. It was 4k. And it was a gift because he wanted me to have a car. I didnt even want to take it. He insisted.

Big is an incredible human being who only wanted to leave me in somewhat better shape than I was in when he met me.

How many people can honestly say they are better as people because they knew you?

The way you are starting repetitive shiet and tagging BF, it sure gives the impression that you do things more for you than the one you are giving it to.

I make a point to not even talk about things my husband and I have done for others because I like to stay humble. I dont want to stroke my ego and as humans it's easy to fall into that. So...its best to not discuss that stuff.

You just do it and be done with it and be glad that GOD put you in that position to bless someone through you.
No…the paedophile troll is tacky. If I tag @Bastard Factory in it, the repetition may stop. Use your head young lady.

Yeah and so is trying to use other peoples families. You dont have a single problem with that when other people do it though.

And you are being very repetitive yourself. Your little tantrums here are very selective.

Unless there is a TOS violation, you are just gonna understandbly annoy the fuck out of BF. I don't think he is all about over policing posts. He has a TOS and no where in it is "dont be what Break calls reptitive".

If you are truly this disturbed you should use your ignore feature and stop blowing up the owners notifications and trying to manipulate him just because you decided to jump into some stupid drama whores endless dramas and get annoyed.

Big and I have posted the same for over a decade. Scrotini and Flynn have busted pretty badly.
We never used to do repetition at Bastard Factory, in fact it was frowned upon. I remember Efukt being so strict about it, that one couldn’t even post twice in succession on a thread without them shitting themselves. Mr fister used to fist his Indian anus with zealous lust when I was temporarily put on ice.
Well, this all started with the retarded meme spamming and everyone was warned about it. It was allowed to continue so now it's devolved further.

Yanno, @Lokmar ... it's time someone called bullshit on this trope. It's a j00 narrative that you oughta know better than to repeat, even if Dove swallowed it right down. Lily ain't a meme spammer, I ain't a meme spammer, Peach wasn't a meme spammer, Seams ain't a meme spammer. And the fact that Admin posts a lot of memes that annoy j00 doesn't necessarily make him a meme spammer EITHER.

And I'm not aware that everyone "was warned" about it on BF. Maybe at some other dead ass forum...?

Think on that for a minnit and get back to me. 'Meme spamming" and "sticking a gaff up j00's ass" are two different things.
Sorry asshole, you're full of shit and you know it. The simple fact is, admin started all of this by random and inane comments, memes, and shit posts on topics he didnt agree with just to be irritating... including my threads/posts which I'm actually ok with as long as everyone gets a turn. The rest of you cunts played cheerleader to him which makes you cunts culpable too. Occasionally, you resorted to the same tactics. Whenever anyone on "our side" retaliated with thread jacking and shit posting, you, oak, hollifaggit, et all, howled at the moon. So what happened? We pummeled you cunts with your own cudgel.

I suggest you run off and suck a fukin dik with Aidsman. PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

3.5K lol

Sorry asshole, you're full of shit and you know it. The simple fact is, admin started all of this by random and inane comments, memes, and shit posts on topics he didnt agree with just to be irritating... including my threads/posts which I'm actually ok with as long as everyone gets a turn. The rest of you cunts played cheerleader to him which makes you cunts culpable too. Occasionally, you resorted to the same tactics. Whenever anyone on "our side" retaliated with thread jacking and shit posting, you, oak, hollifaggit, et all, howled at the moon. So what happened? We pummeled you cunts with your own cudgel.

You're so full of self-importance, you whining little bitch.

LOL

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

3.5K lol

None of it is about you, and none of it was about "alliances" at the beginning. All y'all who are playing this game have ridden 3 prior forums to the bottom of the river with j00, due to his ham fisted panel abuses and his fourth grade tantrums, and for some undecipherable reason a couple of ya are still with him. But now we're all on a more or less level playing field and it clearly frosts his ass that no one else thinks he should be able to police it. Except you, Aryan and Dove, that is.

Let his ass be frosted, then, and to hell with any morans who sign onto his fucktardry. That includes you for the most part. You've made a bad choice, as you have with Trump....reap what ya sow.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

3.5K lol

None of it is about you, and none of it was about "alliances" at the beginning. All y'all who are playing this game have ridden 3 prior forums to the bottom of the river with j00, due to his ham fisted panel abuses and his fourth grade tantrums, and for some undecipherable reason a couple of ya are still with him. But now we're all on a more or less level playing field and it clearly frosts his ass that no one else thinks he should be able to police it. Except you, Aryan and Dove, that is.

Let his ass be frosted, then, and to hell with any morans who sign onto his fucktardry. That includes you for the most part. You've made a bad choice, as you have with Trump....reap what ya sow.

I have no clue where you get this idea that Big wants to panel abuse people. Or that he ever has.

That's not at all happening. I mean from my (ours really) pov you seem to get worked up over this notion that you think Big is all worked up because he cant panel abuse. It's weird.

It's like you are only to view one end of it and either cant or wont see how people are just responding to how "team blue" here acts towards us. That's all it is.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

3.5K lol

I have no clue where you get this idea that Big wants to panel abuse people. Or that he ever has.

That's not at all happening. I mean from my (ours really) pov you seem to get worked up over this notion that you think Big is all worked up because he cant panel abuse. It's weird.

It's like you are only to view one end of it and either cant or wont see how people are just responding to how "team blue" here acts towards us. That's all it is.

3.5K lol

Meanwhile, when this spastic monster was a mod at SG all he did was panel abuse conservatives until Flea and I finally got sick of his shit and I ultimately made the choice to boot his sorry crying ass

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

3.5K lol

3.5K lol

Meanwhile, when this spastic monster was a mod at SG all he did was panel abuse conservatives until Flea and I finally got sick of his shit and I ultimately made the choice to boot his sorry crying ass

I dont think I saw any of that. That must have been before I came back. He wasnt a mod when I was there.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

3.5K lol

3.5K lol

I dont think I saw any of that. That must have been before I came back. He wasnt a mod when I was there.
Yeah, he panel abused @Lokmar and @Aryan every chance he got. And they handled it like troopers. never once cried to me or flea about it unlike that fat loathsome lardass tutu wearing whale.

We finally had enough of his shit and booted his ass... and boy did the wailing and weeping start

I think he started like 4 new handles after that

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

3.5K lol

LOL
Yea, I realize I steam roll the fuck outta you morons with the slightest bit of effort. You really aint worth it tho.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

3.5K lol

LOL
Yea, I realize I steam roll the fuck outta you morons with the slightest bit of effort. You really aint worth it tho.

Interesting that you work so hard to make an effort with such classics as "get raped" and "nigger bitch".

Hard work!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

3.5K lol

LOL

Interesting that you work so hard to make an effort with such classics as "get raped" and "nigger bitch".

Hard work!
Calling you a ""nigger"" is a generous comment as it's technically an upgrade for a fat lowlife wetback like you

just saying

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

3.5K lol

Hey cunt, it was all good when it was all you (people).

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

3.5K lol

3.5K lol

Yeah, he panel abused @Lokmar and @Aryan every chance he got. And they handled it like troopers. never once cried to me or flea about it unlike that fat loathsome lardass tutu wearing whale.

We finally had enough of his shit and booted his ass... and boy did the wailing and weeping start

Yep. Cunt constantly threatened me with various retaliations and I quadruple dog dared his pussy ass to ban me. I gave zero fux!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

3.5K lol

3.5K lol

Yep. Cunt constantly threatened me with various retaliations and I quadruple dog dared his pussy ass to ban me. I gave zero fux!
lmao

what a fucking disfigured ugly looking spaz

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

3.5K lol

LOL

Hard work!
Get raped nigger bitch.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So, is that disgusting monstrosity peaches going to brag about replies now that his weep and whine fest of a thread got turned into a meeting place to enjoy jack booting the front of his deformed face?

lolz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

3.5K lol

LOL

Hard work!
Get raped nigger bitch.
that's disgusting

perish the thought as I don't know anyone deserving of a fate which involves raping that heinous pig

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

3.5K lol

LOL

Hard work!
Get raped nigger bitch.

Oh yeah, running now to get raped, but wait...I'm not a nigger, nigger.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

3.5K lol

LOL

Hard work!
Get raped nigger bitch.
that's disgusting

perish the thought as I don't know anyone deserving of a fate which involves raping that heinous pig
Cock sucka saaaa whaaaaaa?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

3.5K lol

LOL

Hard work!
Get raped nigger bitch.

Pace youself nigger bitch. Maybe stop for a sammie on the way. I suggest finding someone blind to do the dirty.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Judging from the number of pages here that have significntly fewer than 30 posts, I'd guess Im missing a lot of squalling and sobbing from the four mutts I'm ignoring.

Somebody message me please, if Ive missed any juicy melts. Peachy will want to know since he probably figures in some of them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Judging from the number of pages here that have significntly fewer than 30 posts, I'd guess Im missing a
You're ""guessing"" you're missing a nose and on that front you'd be correct, monster

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Judging from the number of pages here that have significntly fewer than 30 posts, I'd guess Im missing a lot of squalling and sobbing from the four mutts I'm ignoring.

Somebody message me please, if Ive missed any juicy melts. Peachy will want to know since he probably figures in some of them.
Go look in the mirror for the melt, dumb ass! :Sad:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

3.5K lol

LOL

Hard work!
Get raped nigger bitch.

Pace youself nigger bitch. Maybe stop for a sammie on the way. I suggest finding someone blind to do the dirty.

Yeah, pacing myself, taking my time, but I'll get to the getting raped part, all because you, Loktard, say so...