Just Curious Re: The Situation in Gaza

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
GMiWfAhXYAAPnV0

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
His rap includes lyrics critical of White Supremacy and often you rail against immigrants coming into Western countries.

I am confused. Care to discuss?
Confused??.. I'm not to familiar with some woke mob trying to shut down a message that strengthens a countries people, strength in its pride and its own culture.. I listened to this song and am supporting its message..

I'll listen to it again in case I missed something ..

This racist shit is just division an agenda clearly established to bring down society and force policestate and more gooberment overreach ... it's an agenda to push for digital ID

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Confused??.. I'm not to familiar with some woke mob trying to shut down a message that strengthens a countries people, strength in its pride and its own culture.. I listened to this song and am supporting its message..

I'll listen to it again in case I missed something ..

This racist shit is just division an agenda clearly established to bring down society and force policestate and more gooberment overreach ... it's an agenda to push for digital ID

I'm not sure what you mean by woke mob trying to shut down a message.

Which woke mob and which country's people?

It isn't woke people that are siding with Israel. It's Zionists, and their supporters in and outside of Israel, that support what's happening to the Palestinians.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I'm not sure what you mean by woke mob trying to shut down a message.

Which woke mob and which country's people?

It isn't woke people that are siding with Israel. It's Zionists, and their supporters in and outside of Israel, that support what's happening to the Palestinians.
Agreed and the song preaches the cops are being orchestrated by white supremist beliefs, what's the issue again?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Agreed and the song preaches the cops are being orchestrated by white supremist beliefs, what's the issue again?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be opposed to immigration from countries that aren't white. If I'm mistaken, I can cop to that with no problem.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be opposed to immigration from countries that aren't white. If I'm mistaken, I can cop to that with no problem.
I don't have an issue if it's done thru and immigration process were foreigners are vetted .. having illegals flood in will destroy a counties integrity and cause civil unrest at the same time losing its identity

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't have an issue if it's done thru and immigration process were foreigners are vetted .. having illegals flood in will destroy a counties integrity and cause civil unrest at the same time losing its identity

What is they were there illegally from Scotland, Ireland, France???

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
What is they were there illegally from Scotland, Ireland, France???
Criminals are criminals , whether I want 3rd world issues instead of "white" issues would just be something I could relate more too, being a token evil white guy and being a dirty boar and those judgements infringes on my safety more ..

Dubul' ibhunu

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Criminals are criminals , whether I want 3rd world issues instead of "white" issues would just be something I could relate more too, being a token evil white guy and being a dirty boar and those judgements infringes on my safety more ..

Dubul' ibhunu

Interesting...yeah. A bit convoluted from my perspective, but whatever...I just wanted to understand where you're coming from. I think I get it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Interesting...yeah. A bit convoluted from my perspective, but whatever...I just wanted to understand where you're coming from. I think I get it.
Yup , I judge people on character.. and am understanding to bias from people who have experienced injustice having a untrusting nature but foriegn elements migrating to a country and not even attempting to co exist understanding the laws of the land are all that matters...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
We the people, not we the gooberment.. like this FREE PALESTINE thang we accepted the injustice, understand and support the cause, but never forget we the people took the time to relate emotionally to their plight they need to respect what is important to the people on the land or its just occupation