Keep it up libs, see what happens...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You better have an even bigger "pandemic" planned for 2024 if you keep pushing through this bullshit. Very nice that you ignore the will of the people to pander to .001% of the population. Faggot loving libtards...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LGBTQ advocates have been in talks with the Biden administration about executive action to add “X” gender markers to all federal documents, including passports and Social Security cards, according to the ACLU.

This is the very least of my worries about Biden. This is something that will have no impact whatsoever on my life or yours. SMH.

Yeah, there are legitimate concerns with Biden. This is just fucking stupid. Maybe he eats Dijon mustard too who knows.

Still haven't seen any of this supposed evidence of election fraud.

All court cases thrown out due to lack of evidence.

Where's the evidence again?

Waiting...

Lets see, Roberts said he wasnt taking the cases because of "riots".

Biden has fired all the Trump appointed prosecutors.

Big Tech deletes any video, or post about the election theft.

Democrats want Newsmax and Fox off the air.

Yes, please tell me where I can find this evidence amid the censorship.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
My apologies but it becomes a concern of mine when gender X Is allowed to go into the same public bathroom my child is in. That presents an issue for me. If you're born with a vagina between your legs you shouldn't be allowed to use the mens restroom and vice versa. Now, if you are "handicapped" in your genital area, it's still concerning but there should be an acception for these people. Either way, if it has a penis, it belongs in the men's restroom. Even if it was born with a vagina, too. Just my opinion.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My apologies but it becomes a concern of mine when gender X Is allowed to go into the same public bathroom my child is in. That presents an issue for me. If you're born with a vagina between your legs you shouldn't be allowed to use the mens restroom and vice versa. Now, if you are "handicapped" in your genital area, it's still concerning but there should be an acception for these people. Either way, if it has a penis, it belongs in the men's restroom. Even if it was born with a vagina, too. Just my opinion.

Oh, lord. There's a simple fix for that. Three restrooms. Male, female, don't give a shit. California went don't give a shit years ago. No biggie.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you know that in ancient Rome people sat on toilets in the open air and shat in front of god and everyone? BFD.

dad429467bb8c798022a0bf5535a97ab.jpg

Succubus

Site Supporter

Oh, lord. There's a simple fix for that. Three restrooms. Male, female, don't give a shit. California went don't give a shit years ago. No biggie.

I don't think we have "don't give a shit restrooms" here lol.

Harry Potter

Reality has a well-known liberal bias
You better have an even bigger "pandemic" planned for 2024 if you keep pushing through this bullshit. Very nice that you ignore the will of the people to pander to .001% of the population. Faggot loving libtards...

LGBTQ advocates have been in talks with the Biden administration about executive action to add “X” gender markers to all federal documents, including passports and Social Security cards, according to the ACLU.

This is the very least of my worries about Biden. This is something that will have no impact whatsoever on my life or yours. SMH.

Yeah, there are legitimate concerns with Biden. This is just fucking stupid. Maybe he eats Dijon mustard too who knows.

Waiting...

LOL

This is total bullshit.

The cases were taken. They were dismissed before the riots due to lack of evidence. All of them. Trump's lawyers themselves closed some cases due to having no evidence to present. There was nothing proving the election was a fraud. If there was, it would've been made public, no?

'Cancel Culture' isn't a thing btw. Newsmax and Fox should both be banned for promoting insurrectionist ideals that led to the deaths of American citizens.

Nevermind that none of this has to do with the actual evidence I asked for, so I'll ask again. Where's the evidence?

Harry Potter

Reality has a well-known liberal bias

"It"

Wow.

They're human beings, fuckhead.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Waiting...

Online or off, I don't know even one Biden supporter...who loves him like we love our guy.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

"It"

Wow.

Not really.

Succubus

Site Supporter

"It"

Wow.

Well wth are you supposed to call "it" if it has no preference between gender/sex. My God. I wasn't saying it to be inhumane or immoral. Ffs. You can't call them he/she, him/her, etc. "IT" seemed like the proper term to use. I never said they weren't human beings. Just labeling them according to THEIR standards.

Succubus

Site Supporter
I wouldn't be opposed to having 3rd restrooms for gender X, though. It actually seems like a good idea to me.

omfg

Well, if you have to live with it then it's better that they have their own restrooms. I damn sure don't want them in a restroom my child would be using. Sorry but that's how I feel.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too bad for you idiots this shit is all on video. BWAAAHAHAHAHA!

Lol okay, then why hasn't anything happened in court?

Why have literally all the cases been thrown out?

At what point are libs 'going to seee' and what are they 'going to see'. Are you planning something for us to look at?
Cause no court wants to be the one to pop the court on the fraud. I can appreciate the possible civil unrest if a court is forced to declare the election fraudulent. Its about as serious as the Cuban Missile Crisis where kennedy had to ignore the soviet hyperbole. Admitting the obvious, that the election was stolen, would result in the collapse of the government.

Thats why no court is going to hear the irrefutable proof.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, and all faggits should be clubbed to death in public.....by me personally if need be. I dont even need paid. Non gratis!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Waiting...

LOL

This is total bullshit.

The cases were taken. They were dismissed before the riots due to lack of evidence. All of them. Trump's lawyers themselves closed some cases due to having no evidence to present. There was nothing proving the election was a fraud. If there was, it would've been made public, no?

'Cancel Culture' isn't a thing btw. Newsmax and Fox should both be banned for promoting insurrectionist ideals that led to the deaths of American citizens.

Nevermind that none of this has to do with the actual evidence I asked for, so I'll ask again. Where's the evidence?

Actually, no, they were dismissed due to lack of standing, you ignorant fuck. My personal opinion is that there was not enough fraud to overturn the results but like Justice Thomas I find the Supreme court's decision not to review the illegal changing of election laws by governors without due process from state legislatures disturbing. We literally had, mostly democrat governors, declaring by fiat that state laws should be ignored and new rules be put in place with out legislation being passed by state legislatures. Yeah, that is a big deal just as Justice Thomas wrote.

I am sure you are far to ignorant to know what I am talking about though. All of your posts to this point prove that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One of the most egregious coverups regarding this fraud is the FACT that the FBI took possession of ballots and then had them destroyed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The brilliant, conservative Justice Clarence Thomas wrote a scathing dissent. In his dissent, Justice Thomas writes: “One wonders what this Court waits for?” adding, “We failed to settle this dispute before the election and thus provide clear rules,” explaining, “The decision to leave election law hidden beneath a shroud of doubt is baffling.” He warned, “By doing nothing, we invite further confusion and erosion of voter confidence.”

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The brilliant, conservative Justice Clarence Thomas wrote a scathing dissent. In his dissent, Justice Thomas writes: “One wonders what this Court waits for?” adding, “We failed to settle this dispute before the election and thus provide clear rules,” explaining, “The decision to leave election law hidden beneath a shroud of doubt is baffling.” He warned, “By doing nothing, we invite further confusion and erosion of voter confidence.”

He was ine of the first who libs tried to utterly destroy. Great man with real principles.