Libs now recommend 2 masks...lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
2 masks

That was Biden's big plan for combating the virus? Recommending two masks?

and this is now the leader of the free world :facepalm:

Why don't you failure fucking libs wrap a fucking plastic bag around your faces with duct tape tight around your necks? That'll keep the COVID out

you dumb fucks

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So pleased you fools think it’s stupid. I tell ya. Bleach in your A hole is the way to go. Ask fatso, he wears a diaper

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Obviously
drinking bleach is better
sheesh ..
No no sir, liquid Drano... that's the good shit right there

try it.

I bet you have a dozen times. Following orders? Considering that you squatty self wouldn’t require much. More doses out a gallon. Lucky Stubby?
Drank Drano a dozen times? What am I, Godzilla in your version of reality? You spastic rat fuck? :facepalm:

Chris, what is with sewagemajor being so obnoxiously stupid 24/7 ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Obviously
sheesh ..

try it.

I bet you have a dozen times. Following orders? Considering that you squatty self wouldn’t require much. More doses out a gallon. Lucky Stubby?
Drank Drano a dozen times? What am I, Godzilla in your version of reality? You spastic rat fuck? :facepalm:

I don’t buy in like any blind follower would. I bet you were one, who googled the best bleach to pour in your sedentary ass. So loyal:LMAO2:

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
origin.jpg

It's a joke Little Squanto, not a Trump communique.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Obviously
sheesh ..

try it.

I don’t buy in like any blind follower would. I bet you were one, who googled the best bleach to pour in your sedentary ass. So loyal:LMAO2:
So you're under the belief that I poured bleach in my ass? :Crazy:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because science...I guesz.

I already do, actually.

Plus I sometimes wear face shields as another measure on top of the masks.
Particularly if I approach a crowd of people.
Haven't got anything yet.
Where I live we've flattened the curve somewhat.
Still I don't take any chances.

A guy I used to work with, his wife got it at a hospital where there was an outbreak and now she's confined to a bed and he can't see her anymore. She might not make it.
Catching COVID could be a death sentence for some.

But hey, good luck for ya'll in the States. I know COVID has hitcha bad.

Don't mind if you guys get your COVID shots first.
You guys need it much more than we do in Canada.
The places/countries with the highest infection/death rates should get theirs first, imho.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Obviously
sheesh ..

try it.

100%. Did you ever disobey fatso?

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Obviously
sheesh ..

try it.

In other news China says anal swabs are the way to test for covid. Libs will now literally be bending over for this bullshit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Obviously
sheesh ..

try it.

In other news China says anal swabs are the way to test for covid. Libs will now literally be bending over for this bullshit.
You know faggots like admin and homosay are litterally thrilled to hear that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Obviously
sheesh ..

X... no one ever said to drink bleach. Or consume or inject anything.

If I could convince you to watch or read the transcripts of that whole briefing and all the information that was covered in it, you would see just how disgusting, ghoulish and irresponsible the media really is. They dont care if you have accurate information at all....thier only goal was mocking the president. That's how low the media views us.

Just sayin!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Trump was as serious about the bleach as he was about Put it in

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He didnt say anything about bleach. He was talking about the use of medicinal disinfectant.

And he was talking about things that were being researched. He never said anyone should go use or do any sort of anything.

MSM sources really need to be held to much higher standards. They should be politically nuetral, report objective and accurate information. Its not their job to twist and convolute information to influence and manipulate the public. They are seditious and do nothing but foster division and hate with no accountability.

When that's the take away from a briefing on such a serious matter....that just shows no one takes the pandemic seriously.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump's gone, tho..

Yes. And so are 70k jobs, affordable gas, affordable insulin and peace in the middle east. As well as any credibility any Bidophiles think they have when they claim to care about American workers.

"Sorry dude. Your family is just gonna have to lose its income because I just dont like this president". That's you guys.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Trump's gone, tho..

Yes. And so are 70k jobs, affordable gas, affordable insulin and peace in the middle east. As well as any credibility any Bidophiles think they have when they claim to care about American workers.

"Sorry dude. Your family is just gonna have to lose its income because I just dont like this president". That's you guys.
and while we destroy our own economy worrying about the environment china is being more destructive towards it than ever.

and it's not like they live on another planet or anything.

Great strategy

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Trump's gone, tho..

Too bad.
Boom and bust.
You should follow Kerry on Twitter.
Lots of wonderful things are going to happen.
You hear Obamacare is back up and running at full steam?
Wonderful things...
Lulz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump's gone, tho..

and while we destroy our own economy worrying about the environment china is being more destructive towards it than ever.

and it's not like they live on another planet or anything.

Great strategy

I think it's just all a joke to them. A competition.

It's not about the country or others. It's about them. I'm telling you, we should not let people vote with them getting liscenced to vote. If they cant demonstrate factual knowledge about what policies passed and are being pursued by each candidate, they shouldnt be allowed to vote.

That would take care of our propaganda problem, as well.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump's gone, tho..

Too bad.
Boom and bust.
Wonderful things...
Lulz
Onigger care is a fiasco and a failure. Lurch Kerry is an idiot and a major tax cheat. Dumb guppies like you lap it up. Stooge! :Sad:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump's gone, tho..

Too bad.
Boom and bust.
Wonderful things...
Lulz

Right its wonderful that people are gonna go back to dying from insulin hoarding and let's keep forcing people to buy insurance they cant afford by fining them if they dont.

Undo all that fascist Trump shit, like getting rid of that fine and lowering pharmaceutical costs.