110/14/88
Site Supporter
jewpin.png

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Shlomo Goldstein. Bahahhaahahhahabab

Ooooooyyyyyy veeeeeeeyyyyyyy. The goyim knowsssss

Dilf mein freund! How was your vacation in the Maldives? Did your Premium SKULL get that contract with Richard Branson?

Maledives was good. But way too many new rich soy hipster with more money than me. really sick. Lambo etc,

But I POWER FUCKED 19 yo BITCHES everyday. On the 4 day I paid a 24 hot sexy bitch so I can use her mouth as a male toiLET! Because I was lazy to bring my lazy CORPSE to the toilet. 1500 USD: Damn, she was happy.

Anyway, MAledives is amazing!

Hoew are you mein NAZI BRUDER????

Did you TOOK THE SPRITZE für die CORONA????

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Shlomo Goldstein. Bahahhaahahhahabab

Ooooooyyyyyy veeeeeeeyyyyyyy. The goyim knowsssss

Dilf mein freund! How was your vacation in the Maldives? Did your Premium SKULL get that contract with Richard Branson?

Lässiges was good. But way too many new rich soy hipster with more money than me. really sick. Lambo etc,

But I POWER FUCKED 19 yo BITCHES everyday. On the 4 day I paid a 24 hot sexy bitch so I can use her mouth as a male toiLET! Because I was lazy to bring my lazy CORPSE to the toilet. 1500 USD: Damn, she was happy.

Anyway, MAledives is amazing!

Hoew are you mein NAZI BRUDER????

Did you TOOK THE SPRITZE für die CORONA????

Life is good brother, no Corona globohomo magical mystery vaccine for this Aryan!

Are you sticking around or do you have further urgent business to intend to in various sun soaked locations?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
isn't seamajor a filthy hook nose jew PedoMolester who belongs in an oven?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF , how long did we feud with Semen for? Since 2011 or so? I know it was along time Lulz.

I forgot to be honest brother! I remember th fights were aggressive ! Semen had special treATment and could post many pics . No one was allowed to shit thread the thread,

Must be 2011 to 2016 I guess.