Looks Like Trump's Pal is Going for It

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Rootin for Pootin!
Yep - Rootin Tootin Putin. Admired and desired by cons everywhere.
I have my own previously expressed opinion on why conservatives prefer autocracy to democracy, and I mean regardless or their troll rhetoric, it's plain enough that they don't like the hassle of having to think things out for themselves or of living in a society where a differing viewpoint may hold sway, rather preferring to be told by a single authority how it's going to be and being dominated by that one strong personality. I think here that loctardo is probably the one exception to that.
Anyway - you being the honest sort you are, how would you as a conservative and admirer of dicktaters explain adulation for one such as Putin?

800.png

Last edited:

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden is Putins bitch. President nigger didnt do shit when he took Crimea and dirty diaper dementia wont do shit about Ukraine.
You seem very passionate about this.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Oh, the Marines impose sanctions now? Maybe they should be the fake president!
No the Marine Corp is how you can get involved personally and help encourage change from the inside where you would have a voice, you fuckking moran.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden is Putins bitch. President nigger didnt do shit when he took Crimea and dirty diaper dementia wont do shit about Ukraine.
You seem very passionate about this.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Oh, the Marines impose sanctions now? Maybe they should be the fake president!
No the Marine Corp is how you can get involved personally and help encourage change from the inside where you would have a voice, you fuckking moran.
The Marines arent involved, dummy. dirty diaper joe biden IS. Whats he doing? Very little.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Rootin for Pootin!
I have my own previously expressed opinion on why conservatives prefer autocracy to democracy, and I mean regardless or their troll rhetoric, it's plain enough that they don't like the hassle of having to think things out for themselves or of living in a society where a differing viewpoint may hold sway, rather preferring to be told by a single authority how it's going to be and being dominated by that one strong personality. I think here that loctardo is probably the one exception to that.
Anyway - you being the honest sort you are, how would you as a conservative and admirer of dicktaters explain adulation for one such as Putin?

800.png
Please, @deport_liberals don't hide.
.Tell us why you crave the dicktater.

I know that liberalism and democracy are difficult to understand, but one day (though it may be many thousands of years from now) even today's conservatives will evolve to embrace it along with the liberal spirituality of the Christ.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rootin for Pootin!

800.png
Please, @deport_liberals don't hide.
.Tell us why you crave the dicktater.

I know that liberalism and democracy are difficult to understand, but one day (though it may be many thousands of years from now) even today's conservatives will evolve to embrace it along with the liberal spirituality of the Christ.
Faggit, dicktater is forcing the jab on everyone. Thats ya boi, dirty diaper joe.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Imma drop this here mostly for @Dove. It ain't exactly MY position since it's way too simple and nuance-free, but I do like me some snappy punditry... even in serious moments.

~~~~~~~~~

The Ukraine & Russia crisis In simple terms for those that have no idea what is going on.
-Ukraine used to be in an abusive relationship with Russia, feeding him, letting him use her car & giving him whatever he asked for until she built up the confidence to call it quits back in 1991
-Since then Ukraine has been working on herself, becoming a strong independent woman with help from friends like France, America, Poland etc. offering her support, loaning her money, & helping her find her way.
-Ukraine has been enjoying being single for 30 years & looking forward to continuing to grow & create new friendships.
-Now Russia being the toxic Ex that it is wants her back, and doesn’t want her meeting new people or creating any new relationships.
-A couple of weeks ago Russia started sitting in the front of Ukraine’s house & when her friends ask him what was he doing there, he said “Oh nothing, just getting a little bit of exercise in, that’s all.”
-After her friends told her that Russia was potentially getting ready to do something bad to her, he said “They’re lying, they just want you to be scared of me & that’s not what it is”
-Yesterday Russia broke into Ukraine’s house, beating her up & “taking advantage” of her while on Livestream & double dog daring any of her friends to do something about it & if they do want the smoke, Russia got that thang on him.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look at the disgusting monster always thinking about his owner

Lolz

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I always liked Putin because he was a bit of a character but his actions against Ukraine are completely unjustified, now he's saying his war is to end Nazis in Ukraine...
xxubRGu.jpg
Regardless of their political views they're hardly a threat to a country the size of Russia! It's clearly an attempt to get people to side with him, fucking rodent!

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
I always liked Putin because he was a bit of a character but his actions against Ukraine are completely unjustified, now he's saying his war is to end Nazis in Ukraine...
xxubRGu.jpg
Regardless of their political views they're hardly a threat to a country the size of Russia! It's clearly an attempt to get people to side with him, fucking rodent!
The USSR was the Tzars Crown, now Tzar Putin wants to put his Crown back together again.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
xxubRGu.jpg
The USSR was the Tzars Crown, now Tzar Putin wants to put his Crown back together again.
Yeah this war is a land grab nothing else...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rootin for Pootin!

800.png

He was being sarcastic. You really have lost the script completely.

Imma drop this here mostly for @Dove. It ain't exactly MY position since it's way too simple and nuance-free, but I do like me some snappy punditry... even in serious moments.

~~~~~~~~~

The Ukraine & Russia crisis In simple terms for those that have no idea what is going on.
-Ukraine used to be in an abusive relationship with Russia, feeding him, letting him use her car & giving him whatever he asked for until she built up the confidence to call it quits back in 1991
-Since then Ukraine has been working on herself, becoming a strong independent woman with help from friends like France, America, Poland etc. offering her support, loaning her money, & helping her find her way.
-Ukraine has been enjoying being single for 30 years & looking forward to continuing to grow & create new friendships.
-Now Russia being the toxic Ex that it is wants her back, and doesn’t want her meeting new people or creating any new relationships.
-A couple of weeks ago Russia started sitting in the front of Ukraine’s house & when her friends ask him what was he doing there, he said “Oh nothing, just getting a little bit of exercise in, that’s all.”
-After her friends told her that Russia was potentially getting ready to do something bad to her, he said “They’re lying, they just want you to be scared of me & that’s not what it is”
-Yesterday Russia broke into Ukraine’s house, beating her up & “taking advantage” of her while on Livestream & double dog daring any of her friends to do something about it & if they do want the smoke, Russia got that thang on him.

It's a bit more complicated than this. And has quite a bit to do with greedy and bad policies and meddling. I also wouldnt say other countries were helping Ukraine so much as just also abusing Ukraine.

Not saying it's wrong....just way way over simplified. And Putin believes he is doing what's needed for Russia. And Ukraine is also a dictatorship.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Rootin for Pootin!

800.png

He was being sarcastic. You really have lost the script completely.

~~~~~~~~~

It's a bit more complicated than this. And has quite a bit to do with greedy and bad policies and meddling. I also wouldnt say other countries were helping Ukraine so much as just also abusing Ukraine.

Not saying it's wrong....just way way over simplified. And Putin believes he is doing what's needed for Russia. And Ukraine is also a dictatorship.
How is Ukraine a dictatorship? It's a part of the EU and the commonwealth I've never heard it called a dictatorship before in my life...

What defines a dictatorship?

dictatorship, form of government in which one person or a small group possesses absolute power without effective constitutional limitations. ... These caudillos, or self-proclaimed leaders, usually led a private army and tried to establish control over a territory before marching upon a weak national government.

Is Ukraine a free country?

Overview. Ukraine had been labeled as "free" by organizations such as Freedom House in 2009. In their report they stated: "Ukraine has one of the most vibrant civil societies in the region. Citizens are increasingly taking issues into their own hands, protesting against unwanted construction, and exposing corruption.

Does Ukraine have freedom of speech?

The Constitution of Ukraine and a 1991 law provide for freedom of speech.
:Confused4: