MaM- Looney? Havok? LolCows

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah. That fucking Looney is more retarded than you. Just by a hair, "tho."

Then there's Havok. Wasn't he the owner of a short lived forum? I remember Havok bouncing between C.O. and FT. and getting his bitch ass trounced on by the likes of Evil Bastard and a plethora of others. Man, Havok makes you look like Biggie Dickhead on a good day.

Let me tell you a question. I listened to your last podcast that I was mentioned in. I sensed that I might have hurt your feelings last time we ran into each other. Look, buddy. When I turn you into smoldering embers it's not personal, it's just me showing you that I'm your god.

Actually, my feelings were quite hurt by some of your words. I always like it when you "defend me." I need you to "defend" me. If you don't "defend me" from the Dovey's out there, who will?

Seriously, kid. Why don't you take another big bite out of your crap sandwich that you've been nibbling on for the fucking last 10 fucking years? You can't tell me your feelings were hurt by my little gems of the truth? I mean come on.

As for you interjecting yourself into Evil Blood's shadow.......

Cute.

You're trying to say that you are up there with Evil Blood? You would say that while he's found peace on the other side. Wouldn't you? You will NEVER be his equal or ever come fucking close to being as talented as Evil Blood.

So you could beat Evil Blood in a match? Is that you're saying?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh damn... another my mattress has no sheets at midnight podcast

fuck off already

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Then there's Havok. Wasn't he the owner of a short lived forum? I remember Havok bouncing between C.O. and FT. and getting his bitch ass trounced on by the likes of Evil Bastard and a plethora of others. Man, Havok makes you look like Biggie Dickhead on a good day.

Let me tell you a question. I listened to your last podcast that I was mentioned in. I sensed that I might have hurt your feelings last time we ran into each other. Look, buddy. When I turn you into smoldering embers it's not personal, it's just me showing you that I'm your god.

Actually, my feelings were quite hurt by some of your words. I always like it when you "defend me." I need you to "defend" me. If you don't "defend me" from the Dovey's out there, who will?

Seriously, kid. Why don't you take another big bite out of your crap sandwich that you've been nibbling on for the fucking last 10 fucking years? You can't tell me your feelings were hurt by my little gems of the truth? I mean come on.

Cute.

You're trying to say that you are up there with Evil Blood? You would say that while he's found peace on the other side. Wouldn't you? You will NEVER be his equal or ever come fucking close to being as talented as Evil Blood.

Dumbass, I beat EB in a match.

Learn your history, chump.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Cute.

Who the fuck cares? Even the best lose.

I mean overall in talent? You actually think you are up there with Evil Blood? Have YOU seen your crap you fucking post? No. Seriously? If your podcasts are any indication of your overall talent, well then no wonder you had to use pre-written templates.

Who starts talking about asses, pussies, and dicks? I mean if I wanted to listen or read that garbage I could just read a Biggie Shits floater. You actually talk about breaking wind on the air. What is up with your voice going up 19,000 octaves? It sounds like your turtle nuts were stepped on by Murdock's giant clit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Will you repeat that again for me?

Who the fuck cares? Even the best lose.

I mean overall in talent? You actually think you are up there with Evil Blood? Have YOU seen your crap you fucking post? No. Seriously? If your podcasts are any indication of your overall talent, well then no wonder you had to use pre-written templates.

Who starts talking about asses, pussies, and dicks? I mean if I wanted to listen or read that garbage I could just read a Biggie Shits floater. You actually talk about breaking wind on the air. What is up with your voice going up 19,000 octaves? It sounds like your turtle nuts were stepped on by Murdock's giant clit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cute.

Hey SuperChard, I tried ta sign up for Flametruth, but I got a message at the end of the registration processe which read:

"Fuck Off. We're Full."

I guess ya wanna jes' keep the girls to yerself, eh? :Wink:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
They cutting your meth with gunpowder again, Flynn?

Yep. My kids are helping me. :Welcome8:
Imperical

Cute.

Hey SuperChard, I tried ta sign up for Flametruth, but I got a message at the end of the registration processe which read:

"Fuck Off. We're Full."

Gimmie a min, I'll have you put thru Joe

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Cute.

you couldn't beat your speech impedimented ass outta' a wet paper bag :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cute.

"Fuck Off. We're Full."

You can have my log in if you want.

I'm dead serious....I'll give you the log in info and you can change it yourself. I have absolutely zero desire to post over there....nothing against CW at all. It's the bullshit toxic drama I'll never go seek out.

Want it?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Cute.

you couldn't beat your speech impedimented ass outta' a wet paper bag :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
Hey yahooer, how much money did you actually give EB to post at DS?

I'm thinking he didn't give me enough of my cut

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Cute.

"Fuck Off. We're Full."

I'm dead serious....I'll give you the log in info and you can change it yourself. I have absolutely zero desire to post over there....nothing against CW at all. It's the bullshit toxic drama I'll never go seek out.

Want it?

Oh? Is that because no one at FT believes your bullshit?

Go fucking get your children back, cunt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cute.

"Fuck Off. We're Full."

Want it?

Mostly because its fucking stupid and repetitive.

Who am I to follow dramatic stalkers into their safe space?

• Funny
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
When is "The Dominators" (The Legend) showing up here to suckle his other yahooer Havok?

Remember when Dominator had a dead forum?

How would you like a good game of chess? on the main page?

I'm still wondering why that board failed.

Wait, remember when Havnot was trying to have the DS archives archived at FC and nobody at FC wanted it and he was going around like Dirk diggler when he didn't have enough money to get his recordings?

Good times (gigglesnort)

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Cute.

"Fuck Off. We're Full."

Want it?

Yet here you are. Fuck off you whiny cunt.

Here's a quarter, go call your children.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cute.

"Fuck Off. We're Full."

Want it?

Yes captain obvious, here I am.

And as usual.....here YOU are, letting me ruin all your fun when you should be sucking taint at FT.

But I'm not at FT.....so neither are you.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how Fartini remembers with crystal clarity what some random jack ass did on the internet 20 years ago but doesnt remember his own kids birthdays.

And that sums up the flame community.

You've reached icon status when you trespass on someone's incompetence hearings.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Cute.

A bag of hockey pucks :rightON:

Dude why do you perpetually SUCK :LMAO:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
When is "The Dominators" (The Legend) showing up here to suckle his other yahooer Havok?

Wait, remember when Havnot was trying to have the DS archives archived at FC and nobody at FC wanted it and he was going around like Dirk diggler when he didn't have enough money to get his recordings?

Good times (gigglesnort)

I would LURVE for The Dominator to show up here. It was fucking hilarious watching him post like he was trying to talk, his posts would end up looking like BEnzo's, minus the busted colostomy bag, "tho."

I don't ever recall going to a forum The Dominator owned.

The only thing I remember about Havok was that he was an old prevert and he had 2 boards that failed.

I'm going to stop kicking Havok whie he's down, he deserves a modicum of respect as he's been around and has been a real member of this community for sometime.

This is your one pass Havok, try not fucking that up.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Cute.

"Fuck Off. We're Full."

Want it?

And as usual.....here YOU are, letting me ruin all your fun when you should be sucking taint at FT.

How come you can't give someone your BF account?

It's not like there's anymore money to be had out here. It's not like you'll get your children back any faster being out here.

Yanno?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Good times (gigglesnort)

I would LURVE for The Dominator to show up here. It was fucking hilarious watching him post like he was trying to talk, his posts would end up looking like BEnzo's, minus the busted colostomy bag, "tho."

I don't ever recall going to a forum The Dominator owned.

The only thing I remember about Havok was that he was an old prevert and he had 2 boards that failed.

I'm going to stop kicking Havok whie he's down, he deserves a modicum of respect as he's been around and has been a real member of this community for sometime.

This is your one pass Havok, try not fucking that up.

Suck a wang fuckface :LMAO: :LMAO2:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Cute.

Why don't you get a mic and do better, yahooer?

You want me to gift you one on Amazon? It will be like when you and Dominator were trying to make a name for yourselves in Flametowne and utterly failed.

Old times spring forever, eh?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Cute.

"Fuck Off. We're Full."

Want it?

How come you can't give someone your BF account?

It's not like there's anymore money to be had out here. It's not like you'll get your children back any faster being out here.

Yanno?

Is there a sign hanging from your nose that says 'boner garage' ??

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cute.

This guy they all worship because he apparently won a lot of mean words contests?

He legit went to a posters incompetency hearing and recorded it for board fodder. Total fucking shit bag who hopefully isnt online anymore because of a judge somewhere.

He is like their grand master of stalking.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Cute.

This guy they all worship because he apparently won a lot of mean words contests?

He legit went to a posters incompetency hearing and recorded it for board fodder. Total fucking shit bag who hopefully isnt online anymore because of a judge somewhere.

He is like their grand master of stalking.

What is YOUR purpose for being out here? $3.5K? Fucking dudes off a flame forum? You're a "flame" groupie.

Do your children that are in foster care know that you're a slut?