Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I was told to and I agree to this. I just wanted to apologize to you for my outrageous accusations. It was horrible. No need to contact the police on me. You won't be hearing from attorney either. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me
Told to what?

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
LOL All is forgiven!
Fuck you man. I know you got my catfish busted on Fubar.com the timing of our war on here and now my catfish is gone?? like what the fuck is your malfunctions with me? wired in the brain wrong much? like I'm sorry again man but fuck that one was doing so good. I gotta punch a hole in your cock now. Not sorry. I gotta figure shit out before the better half gets home. Ok? you be cool buddy

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Fuck you man. I know you got my catfish busted on Fubar.com the timing of our war on here and now my catfish is gone?? like what the fuck is your malfunctions with me? wired in the brain wrong much? like I'm sorry again man but fuck that one was doing so good. I gotta punch a hole in your cock now. Not sorry. I gotta figure shit out before the better half gets home. Ok? you be cool buddy
Why are you catfishing?

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Why are you catfishing?
Why not? its fun. Men spend their money on me on both real and fake online gifts. They send me money sometimes too. That is a good thing not a bad thing. I shit and giggle a lot over all the bullshit stories I feed them. That equals more fun. I don't do as much as I did in the past. Its gotten too easy at times. So not so much fun as it once was but its definitely not a waste of time so why not do it when I have the free time? Cool talk broette

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
What a piece of shit he is not to react to this