Misplaced Ⓟⓞⓛⓘⓣⓘⓒⓢ

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bankrupt.

I have never been.

Never gone bankrupt either @The Prowler.

But I know quite a few who have.

It must be a very painful lesson for most people that they never forget.

Unless of course you're Donald Trump, have friends in the Mafia who can bail you out.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Bankrupt.

I have never been.
^
k9GFy5L.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Never gone bankrupt either @The Prowler.

But I know quite a few who have.

It must be a very painful lesson for most people that they never forget.

Unless of course you're Donald Trump, have friends in the Mafia who can bail you out.

It is interesting when conservatives judge bankruptcy for everyone but Trump. I see another from Trump coming in the near future.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Ooooooooooooo!

“You watch what you put into my posts. You don't speak for me and what I say. You only speak for yourself.”

You speak for yourself…..apparently out of a certain level of ignorance.
You admit to not paying attention to aspects regarding free speech either willfully, or by the media organizations you rely on for information…..that this a YOU problem if you wish to be a useful part of society.

If you don’t wish to be a witness to what is really going on, regardless if it suits your worldview……then just sit in your kitchen and enjoy some tea and Krumpets.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ooooooooooooo!

“You watch what you put into my posts. You don't speak for me and what I say. You only speak for yourself.”

You speak for yourself…..apparently out of a certain level of ignorance.
You admit to not paying attention to aspects regarding free speech either willfully, or by the media organizations you rely on for information…..that this a YOU problem if you wish to be a useful part of society.

If you don’t wish to be a witness to what is really going on, regardless if it suits your worldview……then just sit in your kitchen and enjoy some tea and Krumpets.

I don't admit to anything. You don't know what I rely on. It's unreasonable to expect anyone to be aware of everything that is going on everywhere on this planet.

I'm certain I know things that you have no idea is going on. The more I read your posts, the more I realize how ignorant you really are.

I find no point in addressing your posts any longer, sock.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I don't admit to anything. You don't know what I rely on. It's unreasonable to expect anyone to be aware of everything that is going on everywhere on this planet.

I'm certain I know things that you have no idea is going on. The more I read your posts, the more I realize how ignorant you really are.

I find no point in addressing your posts any longer, sock.
I see you will still do the clown emojies.....we still have that

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Besides......I like this thread.......and the one about the panty boi Billy Joe queefing about Maga America and the one that focuses on how Rapist Bill Clinton is listed on Jeffrey Epstien Did Not Kill Himself's flight log, and the murderous Hamas folk that raped women until they begged for death thread.

Good night Lily......sweet dreams

Go choke your chicken, clown.

• LOL
Reactions: X