Murdock's home renovations...DIY awesomeness

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
fuck everybody !!! :WTF6:

Oh X, we like you too, buddy.

That rabid pussy eater gif is out of control tho…

I didn't know exactly what that was. Now I know. Thanks, Murd...

eta: If a dude came to me like that at my sexual debut, I would have never experienced oral sex. Scary!

eta: If a dude came to me like that at my sexual debut, I would have never experienced oral sex. Scary!

You’ve never tried it?

Highly recommend. Two thumbs uP 5 stars.

I've never tried what? Oral sex? Don't be silly.

I'm saying if a guy came to me like he was a meth addict and I was meth, I'd be freaked out.

Be serious, Lily! No one thinks you’re prude.

I meant receiving oral from a rabid pussy eating fiend.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fuck ! did I ever luck out with the login tonite

two chicks talking pussy eating :LOL3:

:doink1:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You’ve never tried it?

Highly recommend. Two thumbs uP 5 stars.

I've never tried what? Oral sex? Don't be silly.

I'm saying if a guy came to me like he was a meth addict and I was meth, I'd be freaked out.

Be serious, Lily! No one thinks you’re prude.

I meant receiving oral from a rabid pussy eating fiend.

lol

Oh yes, I've had that too.

This is what should be playing...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is what happens when people that know how to have a good time are allowed to be themselves. The constant attacks by jerks takes a toll. It makes it difficult to have more fun. A different kind of fun.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

This is what happens when people that know how to have a good time are allowed to be themselves. The constant attacks by jerks takes a toll. It makes it difficult to have more fun. A different kind of fun.
you shuld ignore them, make them even MOARrrrR twazy :Happy5:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you shuld ignore them, make them even MOARrrrR twazy :Happy5:

You are right. Couldn't be more right, actually.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I like you too again. Like when I first met you and in spite of the shit others had stirred up between us and our battles at SG. You are proof that people of good will can turn things around.

:ThumbsUp1:

Enough people fighting in this world already

And it's been more than 15 that I've been posting on these boards, after a while you simply start seeing everyone as cyber friends

See, we're from back when people said "cyber" instead of "e-" everything

I've fought and hated almost everyone here in this board, so if y'all stuck around, not my problem :Disagree:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lily ~ EBS inherited his grandma’s mid century modern steric and record player. I’m contemplating using it in the den. The speakers are still in pristine condition and sound amazing. We are contemplating using it under a mounted wall TV to look like a tv stand.

I also found a bunch of old records in it … some of them are Spanish Christmas songs <3

Now that's cool! My grandparents had one of those. I recall it with fond memories. A little vintage goes a long way as decor in a home.

So my entire plan for this house was to make it feel like the 1940s when it was built… but modern. So far my friends are begging me to help them remodel their own homes.

Who knows… I could be the next shabby chic lady from Venice, CA.

@Murdock Are there many LA SoCal vintage homes left?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily ~ EBS inherited his grandma’s mid century modern steric and record player. I’m contemplating using it in the den. The speakers are still in pristine condition and sound amazing. We are contemplating using it under a mounted wall TV to look like a tv stand.

I also found a bunch of old records in it … some of them are Spanish Christmas songs <3

Now that's cool! My grandparents had one of those. I recall it with fond memories. A little vintage goes a long way as decor in a home.

So my entire plan for this house was to make it feel like the 1940s when it was built… but modern. So far my friends are begging me to help them remodel their own homes.

I know there are plenty all over the state. Palm Springs sort of prides itself on the mid-century home. They're interesting homes and they sell for a pretty penny.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I know there are plenty all over the state. Palm Springs sort of prides itself on the mid-century home. They're interesting homes and they sell for a pretty penny.

Never mind the price tag the upkeep & maintenance of such homes must be high since they are heritage buildings.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm doing some big renovations to my Olympic size pool area -- outdoor islands with built in hibachi grill, bbq and bar

it's gonna kick ass
And you wont have a bunch of bums living within a short distance of you either! Plus, it'll all cost you far less than most other places!

@Bastard Factory

This is where the thread went to shit. WTF is going on?

They are a bunch of miserable assfucks who have zero ability/intention of not fighting in the general discussion board… ESPECIALLY when it’s a thread belonging to someone on the LIB/LEFT leaning side.

Mostly because they are social rejects who can’t handle having a regular conversation… but also because this is what they do. It’s never going to change because no one has the balls to ban them for 24 hours until they can’t act right.

You should see what they did in another thread when I mentioned a wrongful death claim resulting from someone dying on a rollercoaster in Florida.

It’s like watching angry monkeys trapped in their zoo habitat flinging shit at everyone… except the gate isn’t locked and they can escape at anytime.

I wish @Bastard Factory would act on their behavior. I really do.

They are jealous that you are a well-positioned for a good life in a state that they can't believe is a good place to live, in spite of its problems.

Yes, California has problems, just like every other state in this nation.

I remain here because of family history and I like my location where my family has lived for four generations (five now with my kids). That said we are one of the worst governed states out there and most of it is self inflicted from ignorant virtue signaling fools. We were actually well run in the 1980's,reasonable in the 1990's, hell, even under Arnold things were not insane, but in the last decade plus? Complete idiocracy.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Murdy has shared some pictures with me of some of the materials, paints, etc that she's using in renovating her home.

Her home is going to be awesome...Spanish/Mediterranean meets California coastal...it's going to be gorgeous!

And her and her other half are doing most of the work themselves, :ThumbsUp1:
I love Spanish-style houses. We built one in the 80’s in South Africa. The place was exquisite.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That sounds nice. I also hear the sheriff has really helped clean up Venice Beach which had become an open drug scene full of squatters committing crimes. So that is good. German in Venice covered it well on his YouTube channel.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That sounds nice. I also hear the sheriff has really helped clean up Venice Beach which had become an open drug scene full of squatters committing crimes. So that is good. German in Venice covered it well on his YouTube channel.

It’s all good… Venice will always be the ghetto by the sea. The locals don’t want it gentrified and for good reason.

But I was out of Cali for 10 years, the last 6 were spent in Seattle. When I came home for visits, I was staying with my bestie at her house in Malibu and we didn’t really leave the house/yard w pool except to walk down to the beach near the Getty Museum…. So I had no clue it had gotten so bad until El Big Sexy and I started dating and going down to Venice and Playa Del Rey and saw the infestation. It was bad, but I’ve been trying to tell you guys that it was a wild free for all during the pandemic because of the proclamation and also because they implemented an ordinance to not tow cars.

Let’s be real tho….They didn’t want a mass suicide resulting from this pandemic. It was nasty, but where else where they supposed to go?

It’s unfortunate, but it’s something we will always deal with here. The cost of living is high, so the welfare benefits are more and you’re not going to find better drugs anywhere else lol. It is what it is. I didn’t have to deal with it where I live and the surrounding area except 2 miles back at a freeways entrance there was a small encampment where there is literally no foot traffic because the intersection is so remote.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Couldn't pay me enough to live in Californiastan....

There are still nice areas here but you have to put up with a lot of bad government. At least in San Diego we didn't go with the whole idiotic defund the police nonsense which the leftists were pushing in 2019 and 2020. There is still a lot of bull shit coming out of the state capital of Sacramento though.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm doing some big renovations to my Olympic size pool area -- outdoor islands with built in hibachi grill, bbq and bar

it's gonna kick ass
And you wont have a bunch of bums living within a short distance of you either! Plus, it'll all cost you far less than most other places!

@Bastard Factory

This is where the thread went to shit. WTF is going on?

They are a bunch of miserable assfucks who have zero ability/intention of not fighting in the general discussion board… ESPECIALLY when it’s a thread belonging to someone on the LIB/LEFT leaning side.

Mostly because they are social rejects who can’t handle having a regular conversation… but also because this is what they do. It’s never going to change because no one has the balls to ban them for 24 hours until they can’t act right.

You should see what they did in another thread when I mentioned a wrongful death claim resulting from someone dying on a rollercoaster in Florida.

It’s like watching angry monkeys trapped in their zoo habitat flinging shit at everyone… except the gate isn’t locked and they can escape at anytime.

I wish @Bastard Factory would act on their behavior. I really do.

They are jealous that you are a well-positioned for a good life in a state that they can't believe is a good place to live, in spite of its problems.

Yes, California has problems, just like every other state in this nation.

I remain here because of family history and I like my location where my family has lived for four generations (five now with my kids). That said we are one of the worst governed states out there and most of it is self inflicted from ignorant virtue signaling fools. We were actually well run in the 1980's,reasonable in the 1990's, hell, even under Arnold things were not insane, but in the last decade plus? Complete idiocracy.

Most of the people I know did not like Arnold Swastica.

I love him as an actor and he is as always fun to run into driving around the pacific palisades in his hummer with “Terminator” on the door lol

I just don’t think Republicans will ever be able to take over California enough to make a difference. Keep us blue. It suits us and our party animal reputation.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It’s all good… Venice will always be the ghetto by the sea. The locals don’t want it gentrified and for good reason.

But I was out of Cali for 10 years, the last 6 were spent in Seattle. When I came home for visits, I was staying with my bestie at her house in Malibu and we didn’t really leave the house/yard w pool except to walk down to the beach near the Getty Museum…. So I had no clue it had gotten so bad until El Big Sexy and I started dating and going down to Venice and Playa Del Rey and saw the infestation. It was bad, but I’ve been trying to tell you guys that it was a wild free for all during the pandemic because of the proclamation and also because they implemented an ordinance to not tow cars.

Let’s be real tho….They didn’t want a mass suicide resulting from this pandemic. It was nasty, but where else where they supposed to go?

It’s unfortunate, but it’s something we will always deal with here. The cost of living is high, so the welfare benefits are more and you’re not going to find better drugs anywhere else lol. It is what it is. I didn’t have to deal with it where I live and the surrounding area except 2 miles back at a freeways entrance there was a small encampment where there is literally no foot traffic because the intersection is so remote.

I will say the idea that the street people are just down on their luck is incorrect. 85% of the homeless are chronic drug abusers and around 99% of the street homeless (those who refuse to go to shelters) are there due to drug addiction. California really screwed the pooch when they decriminalize drug abuse. It has been A monumental failure which caused homelessness to soar. At least back before decriminalization police could arrest them and judges would give them the choice of rehab or jail. Now? Nothing happens so they just keep using drugs on the street until they finally O.D. and die. That isn't compassionate and the law badly needs to be changed to force people into rehab.