My big reveal

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
This has been on my mind for a long time. Longer then my time within this realm that we call flame town.

I have always wondered what it would be like to have sexual intercourse with a lesbian. For a straight guy like myself, it is the forbidden fruit.

Last week, I was at my job doing counts for the weekend stock when a lonely looking woman in her early 20s walked up and sat down near me by the bar as I was logging counts.

She was quite attractive. And a lesbian. I bought her a drink and we started to talk. We hit it off quickly, which is something I get as I am a very approachable guy with attractive looks. She started going into detail about a fight her and her girlfriend had. Then we started talking about hockey, she was pretty cool.

She quickly became my texting buddy. Even as I type this she is texting me. She thinks my girlfriend is hot, as do I. She hits on my GF all the time, I think it's cute.

A couple days ago, we were hanging out, I held the door open for her while some random tried walking out. I said "hold on bro, my wife goes first", and her face got really red. We walked a bit and she had a smirk on her face. Then she said, out of nowhere "you gotta get me drunk first".

I had no idea what she was talking about, but, she started looking at me differently. As a guy, I saw it.

She has since been very clingy, when were out by ourselves, she either holds my hand or places her arm inside mine. She laughs differently, it's like a bonding.

A couple nights ago, as I have gotten her a job making quick cash until she gets a gig in her field, she came over to my house to change, and we would ride the train into town. She was in a thong in my room when I got out the shower and I was like "woah dude". Yes, I was instantly hard. Like a pipe with wings.

No, I didn't fuck her. But I ate her pussy. So good, that I made her cum four times in a half hour.

TLDR- I eat pussy better then a dyke

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This has been on my mind for a long time. Longer then my time within this realm that we call flame town.

I have always wondered what it would be like to have sexual intercourse with a lesbian. For a straight guy like myself, it is the forbidden fruit.

Last week, I was at my job doing counts for the weekend stock when a lonely looking woman in her early 20s walked up and sat down near me by the bar as I was logging counts.

She was quite attractive. And a lesbian. I bought her a drink and we started to talk. We hit it off quickly, which is something I get as I am a very approachable guy with attractive looks. She started going into detail about a fight her and her girlfriend had. Then we started talking about hockey, she was pretty cool.

She quickly became my texting buddy. Even as I type this she is texting me. She thinks my girlfriend is hot, as do I. She hits on my GF all the time, I think it's cute.

A couple days ago, we were hanging out, I held the door open for her while some random tried walking out. I said "hold on bro, my wife goes first", and her face got really red. We walked a bit and she had a smirk on her face. Then she said, out of nowhere "you gotta get me drunk first".

I had no idea what she was talking about, but, she started looking at me differently. As a guy, I saw it.

She has since been very clingy, when were out by ourselves, she either holds my hand or places her arm inside mine. She laughs differently, it's like a bonding.

A couple nights ago, as I have gotten her a job making quick cash until she gets a gig in her field, she came over to my house to change, and we would ride the train into town. She was in a thong in my room when I got out the shower and I was like "woah dude". Yes, I was instantly hard. Like a pipe with wings.

No, I didn't fuck her. But I ate her pussy. So good, that I made her cum four times in a half hour.

I fucked a tidy little dyke in Liverpool when I was working there, best sex of my life tbh lol she was tidy! She was wearing dungarees too lol

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
images

What was the medical advice question thread for? Genital tongue warts?

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and then u took it in the butt w/ a strap on

-the end

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
YOU ARE A LIAR.
No I’m not... Who cares anyway? I know it’s not easy for you you since you look like a seal with long thin hair but I’m a true shagger...
I wasn't talking to you.
You retarded cum stain.
That’s below the belt ffs
I’m armed n dangerously
pQTJGSf.jpg

Choose the small dagger that way you can get closer - - - - - - - - -

Don't forget the pantyhose.
main-qimg-db33f5369f9d63143b3abc92223e2293

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
YOU ARE A LIAR.
No I’m not... Who cares anyway? I know it’s not easy for you you since you look like a seal with long thin hair but I’m a true shagger...
I wasn't talking to you.
You retarded cum stain.
That’s below the belt ffs
I’m armed n dangerously
pQTJGSf.jpg

Choose the small dagger that way you can get closer - - - - - - - - -

Don't forget the pantyhose.
main-qimg-db33f5369f9d63143b3abc92223e2293
He knows what I look like, he pokes himself off every night to my brow...

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter

I bet you were awarded a Georgian GED. Why, I'm almost proud of you, son, like I am of your pole bending sister. Gramma must've taught her how to speak pro code on arranging really cheap blowjobs. All gramma could do for you is buy stacks of Orio cookies and force you to shower. Fat asses sweat so much that three showers a day sounds about right. Use the fuckin' hose...

SSS
- if daddy and mamma were proud of you, they wouldn't have roped you to the top of the family jalopy to dump off on your gramma who has... done it alllll.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Should we be expecting another lesbian fantasy given your latest “right thing” thread......:daFuq:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I was thinking they pulled his head out of his ass with little brain damage but lots of lube - - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I thought to have sex with a lesbian once. She beat the living sex out of me. Your mileage may vary, but 1) she wasn't having it and B) I kind of enjoyed it....