My Nipples Are Bursting With Desire For Trump's Incredible New Social Media Platform.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
95a5b3e60be103fdd89b9c9f6f148ded.gif

#somuchwinning #winwinwin #winningisboring

Well done for creating the gayest thread title so far this week.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love the job Trump did. His policies were awesome. Just wish he would have kept his big mouth shut lol I could NOT listen to him give a speech or read his tweets..ugh his endless, endless tweets. He sunk himself, Dovey :( He gave the press the ammo to sink himself! I just don't think people will vote him in office come 2024, if he runs. We need a good moderate Republican, imo.. I am NOT alt-right, as you know. Extreme policies on both sides scare the hell out of me. :/

Who would you prefer runs for the Republicans as President instead of Trump?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love the job Trump did. His policies were awesome. Just wish he would have kept his big mouth shut lol I could NOT listen to him give a speech or read his tweets..ugh his endless, endless tweets. He sunk himself, Dovey :( He gave the press the ammo to sink himself! I just don't think people will vote him in office come 2024, if he runs. We need a good moderate Republican, imo.. I am NOT alt-right, as you know. Extreme policies on both sides scare the hell out of me. :/

If Trump ran as a monoparty puppet....the media wouldnt have been like that.

Theyll attack anyone for anything. Look at DeSantis.....all he did was represent his state.

Trump showed people will vote for stupid reasons. Like yeah......he isnt tweeting things directly to the people. The media isnt lying and whining.

But look at the state of everything.

If Tulsi ran.....and became a serious candidate? The attacks on her would be similar. I'd likely vote you her, too. Shes either the only real democrat or shes not a democrat at all and needs to shake off that label lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I had said from day one I wish they would have taken his twitter away as everything he said would be contorted and misconstrued anyway so best not to say anything at all

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If Trump ran as a monoparty puppet....the media wouldnt have been like that.

Theyll attack anyone for anything. Look at DeSantis.....all he did was represent his state.

Trump showed people will vote for stupid reasons. Like yeah......he isnt tweeting things directly to the people. The media isnt lying and whining.

But look at the state of everything.

If Tulsi ran.....and became a serious candidate? The attacks on her would be similar. I'd likely vote you her, too. Shes either the only real democrat or shes not a democrat at all and needs to shake off that label lol.
Tulsi Gabbard. For the life of me I cannot understand why that fine American patriot chooses to consort with such absolute filth

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tulsi Gabbard seems to be positioning herself for a run for political office sometime in the future, Dovey.

Perhaps as governor of Hawaii or Senator?

I see her a lot on social media these days and she's very vocal in her opinions.

Or maybe she's jes waiting for the old Guard of the Democratic party to die off soon. Even in 10 years after Biden & Pelosi have long since departed, Tulsi will still only be on her early 50s. So in between that time she could still accomplish quite a bit.

Somehow I can sense a real power struggle coming in the Democratic party to see who can succeed their Old Guard.

Possibly as soon as 4 years from now but probably by 2028.

Tulsi vs the AOC types

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Tulsi Gabbard seems to be positioning herself for a run for political office sometime in the future, Dovey.

you realize she already ran for president but got cheated out by Bobble Head BIden don't you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I see her a lot on social media these days and she's very vocal in her opinions.

Or maybe she's jes waiting for the old Guard of the Democratic party to die off soon. Even in 10 years after Biden & Pelosi have long since departed, Tulsi will still only be on her early 50s. So in between that time she could still accomplish quite a bit.

Somehow I can sense a real power struggle coming in the Democratic party to see who can succeed their Old Guard.

Tulsi vs the AOC types

Tulsi needs to change her party. She would do much better.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tulsi vs the AOC types

Tulsi needs to change her party. She would do much better.

I think at best she'd run as an Independent.

But I don't see her crossing the floor to become a Republican.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who would you prefer runs for the Republicans as President instead of Trump?
Trump. Now stfu.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW it is not an accident that Biden's poll numbers are in the toilet. Democrat big whigs all knew that Joe Biden has dementia and was on his way out. They decided to let him take the fall for all the bad and unpopular policies Democrats wanted but knew would be a career ender. They let Biden be the fall guy so later the next Democrat to run can lie and pretend he wasn't for aby of that stuff.

They wanted to end oil and gas drilling in America in the name of climate change, they wanted to fuck up businesses as much as possible and make people dependent upon the government and so be controlled, they want to flood swing states with millions upon millions of illegal aliens who they see as future Dem voters, they want to ruin public education and turn it into left wing I doctrination centers. No, they don't care if it harms America or Americans all they want is power.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
2a807b907391484e94bac03dcea63c05
I started from page 100 and worked back only picking out your threads with Trump in the title. I gave up at page 60. Your Trumptoxic spam is quite simply outrageous to say the least.
Get the mental help you need and simply breathe.
You’re simply embarrassing yourself and your leftist crew.
M.A.G.A