My Nipples Are Bursting With Desire For Trump's Incredible New Social Media Platform.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think admin is trying to say he'd prefer pictures of cocks instead

sent directly to his inbox of course

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sounds like Facebook

Cry cock licker. Cry

Every single platform accommodates Admins views and punishes and silences ours everyday.

And he is crying that there may be a platform that people go to were they can openly express their views and MIGHT not wanna hear the views constantly shoved on us on every other platform lol.

Willing to bet theyll target it for "extremist content" and claim people are being "radicalized" because they are being exposed to anti establishment content freely.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sounds like Facebook

Cry cock licker. Cry

Every single platform accommodates Admins views and punishes and silences ours everyday.

And he is crying that there may be a platform that people go to were they can openly express their views and MIGHT not wanna hear the views constantly shoved on us on every other platform lol.

Willing to bet theyll target it for "extremist content" and claim people are being "radicalized" because they are being exposed to anti establishment content freely.
The crying will be delicious when they get banned tho :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sounds like Facebook

Cry cock licker. Cry

And theyll be on it, no doubt.

Theyll have a Reddit board to discuss all the far right extremism....and how SCARY it is that people might end up having different opinions and not voting left and how DANGEROUS it is.

Do we have a jerk off emoji?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like Facebook

Cry cock licker. Cry

Theyll have a Reddit board to discuss all the far right extremism....and how SCARY it is that people might end up having different opinions and not voting left and how DANGEROUS it is.

Have you considered trying out for your local dinner theatre? You have a flare for the dramatic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sounds like Facebook

Cry cock licker. Cry

Have you considered trying out for your local dinner theatre? You have a flare for the dramatic.

I'm observing the dramatics I already see. There are Reddit boards right now of leftards hysterically whining about Parler. How it should get shut down because its....dangerous.

There are a few about Qanon. Most of the Qanon content I've seen comes from leftists. I had to work to find actual Qanon content.

Does leftwing behaviour sound dramatic when its observed? What a shocker lol

My favorite leftwing reddit board was the Whitmer supporters who wanted violence against anti maskers...and wanted people arrested over it. It was really methed up.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So what does Wall Street say about Trump's new Blog Publishing Company?

“It does feel like every public action by this company is designed give the impression that it is a joke,” Bloomberg analyst Matt Levine
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is going to be bigger than Trump Trumparoni & Cheese!

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

“It does feel like every public action by this company is designed give the impression that it is a joke,” Bloomberg analyst Matt Levine

Forbes observed that "The Trump Media and Technology Group hasn’t done much yet. Investors still seem to think it’s worth about four times as much as everything else Donald Trump owns."

Maybe he's just looking for another handout? Maybe a hedge fund in case he does end up in the Graybar Hotel? Lokmar prolly has a few bucks to toss into it.

Word is, Devin Nunes the cowboy from NV is resigning his congressional seat to be the CEO of this new media company.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Forbes observed that "The Trump Media and Technology Group hasn’t done much yet. Investors still seem to think it’s worth about four times as much as everything else Donald Trump owns."

Maybe he's just looking for another handout? Maybe a hedge fund in case he does end up in the Graybar Hotel? Lokmar prolly has a few bucks to toss into it.

Word is, Devin Nunes the cowboy from NV is resigning his congressional seat to be the CEO of this new media company.
Will Devin's Cow be joining the enterprise?

Screen-Shot-2019-03-20-at-2.06.29-PM.png

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Dunno, last I heard it sounded like he was suing the cow.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dunno, last I heard it sounded like he was suing the cow.
I don't like men who are impolite to their Mothers.

Screen_Shot_2019_03_18_at_7.07.12_PM.png

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol. Admin still cries about trump every day like a butthurt little bitch

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dunno know why, but it makes my heart smile knowing people are still tormented by Trump HAHA...Admin will probably have "Trump killed me" engraved on his headstone..lmao!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dunno know why, but it makes my heart smile knowing people are still tormented by Trump HAHA...Admin will probably have "Trump killed me" engraved on his headstone..lmao!

It's not even Trump. It's their propaganda machine tormenting them with Trump.

Do they not know Russiagate was a lie and it was actually Clinton's campaign that colluded? I thought their own media had to fess up. Russell Brand and Jimmy Dore even talked about it(and got called right wing shills :LOL3: )

It amazes me that the corporate media lies to them that intensely....and when they find out, they get mad at the one showing them. Not the fucking liars who are benefitting from tearing the country apart.

It's like they are devoted to their hate. It's a religion at this point. They gotta run up in here with their daily sermons from the ministry of truth.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love the job Trump did. His policies were awesome. Just wish he would have kept his big mouth shut lol I could NOT listen to him give a speech or read his tweets..ugh his endless, endless tweets. He sunk himself, Dovey :( He gave the press the ammo to sink himself! I just don't think people will vote him in office come 2024, if he runs. We need a good moderate Republican, imo.. I am NOT alt-right, as you know. Extreme policies on both sides scare the hell out of me. :/