Ocean Segments...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
He’s American. Tony Hawk is my era. I was winning my own contests. He marketed himself well.
I can only imagine the injuries he and you must have sustained skateboarding over the years. I did a little snowboarding when I was much younger, but it wasn't as dangerous as much of the stuff done on a half-pipe.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I was never too good on a skateboard.lol Snowboarding on small hills was easier. lol

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I can only imagine the injuries he and you must have sustained skateboarding over the years. I did a little snowboarding when I was much younger, but it wasn't as dangerous as much of the stuff done on a half-pipe.
I never had any serious injuries other than a few stitches over the years. And my bones never broke?? I seemed to bounce off the concrete with ease! Lol

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I never had any serious injuries other than a few stitches over the years. And my bones never broke?? I seemed to bounce off the concrete with ease! Lol
Good thing, because depending on your age now you'd most likely be feeling the pain from back then.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was never too good on a skateboard.lol Snowboarding on small hills was easier. lol
I learned how to snowboard within an hour on account of my life-long affiliation with balance. I took a rough turn through the snow bush and busted my ball sack really bad. My scrotum had to be manipulated by a hot blonde nurse. But the pain was so excruciating that my dick stayed limp!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
172d6939310ecc9be94908bf3ed55cbf2440b39c.jpg