HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :LMAO::LMAO2::LOL1::LOL2::ROFL3:

Someone should make this his avatar.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Q

Banned
... Within a second you see it is badly manipulated... Horrible job. Who has produced this mess?

Your mom?

We are talking about you correct?
Nope, about that ugly photoshopped picture:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please! PLEASE Get some sense of humor... I suppose it was meant funny, but you ended up failing horribly....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
... Within a second you see it is badly manipulated... Horrible job. Who has produced this mess?

Your mom?

Please! PLEASE Get some sense of humor... I suppose it was meant funny, but you ended up failing horribly....

Well it got EIGHT rates, I would suppose that is pretty funny lol.

Alas, it was not me that did that chop. If I had done it, you would have a dick in every orifice lol.

Q

Banned

Your mom?

Alas, it was not me that did that chop. If I had done it, you would have a dick in every orifice lol.
You have penis obsession. That is not healthy if you at the same time claim to be straight

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Your mom?

You have penis obsession. That is not healthy if you at the same time claim to be straight

Just trying to provide you with things you like. We all know you secretly get on Chaturbate and stuff a Lovense up your ass while jerkin' it for "the boys".

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Your mom?

Just trying to provide you with things you like. We all know you secretly get on Chaturbate and stuff a Lovense up your ass while jerkin' it for "the boys".
lol I remember spending money on stripchat just to see this ugly girls cum face, hilarious!

Q

Banned

Your mom?

Bye bye! :Hello:

Q

Banned

Your mom?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Your mom?

lol I remember spending money on stripchat just to see this ugly girls cum face, hilarious!

Lol, too funny.

I havent spent a dime on there lol.

I've noticed, to double check if the "girl" has the green shirt emoji on before clicking. If not, ya get catfished lol. Its like "oooh those are nice tits" click "what the fuck, she got a dick!?" back out back out lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Your mom?

Lol, too funny.

I've noticed, to double check if the "girl" has the green shirt emoji on before clicking. If not, ya get catfished lol. Its like "oooh those are nice tits" click "what the fuck, she got a dick!?" back out back out lol.
It's a great site though, I love trolling it haha until the mods kick you...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Your mom?

Lol, too funny.

It's a great site though, I love trolling it haha until the mods kick you...

Hahaha I've seen some trolling in the comments lolol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your mom?

baby-girl-stands-crying-loudly-standing-near-chair-home.jpg

Q

Banned

Your mom?

baby-girl-stands-crying-loudly-standing-near-chair-home.jpg
Indeed, he is a big baby :)

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You forgot the sentence ending lol again, Blazor. You're also jealous that DufUS posted of "me" with large genitals as a shout-out to my RL dick he saved. You? Not so much...

SSS
- Any pic of any RL retard would suit you like OJ's glove in court.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You forgot the sentence ending lol again, Blazor. You're also jealous that DufUS posted of "me" with large genitals as a shout-out to my RL dick he saved. You? Not so much...

SSS
ooooh what drama did i miss?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

SSS
ooooh what drama did i miss?

SSS has man feelings and missus Blazors affections..

its a fact..

RG
Steps back and gets shit on his shoes

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You might be right. I like the attention of both tards and tard piles which you clowns in this small car can try to successfully pull off. I successfully get that everywhere I go...

SSS
- And quickly banned for it, ask Flea.