OK, then. Bye.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh dear, seems flynn has hit a speed bump and will remain on repeat for the remainder of the evening

It seems that I will continue telling the truth no matter who I upset.
that's mighty righteous of you.

Some people consider bathing and brushing their teeth essential

Not you tho. Telling people the TROOF on the internetz is your life calling.

bravo

I appreciate you giving so much business to the company that makes your lifter shoes, small businesses need all the midget customers they can get.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmaoooo Flynn is now just blubbering over a misspelling from a year ago like it's some heavy hitting shit that's just pwning the fuck outta me.

What a fucking weak ass waste of bandwidth.

Maybe everytime Flynn posts "empiracle" we could donate 5 bucks to pay off Pooptards child support bill. Do something positive with this retards spam.

Sorry. The answer you were looking for was..."empiracle."

Better luck next time, retard.

Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh dear, seems flynn has hit a speed bump and will remain on repeat for the remainder of the evening

Its the same one the twunt hit a year ago and it's still just going back and forth on it.

I would say use, "Occam's Razor" but I can't stand to watch you bumbling around trying to guess what it ACTUALLY means.

Lol.

It's hilarious when you demonstrate how uneducated you actually are by what words and terms you think makes people sound smart.

And how you actually DONT know what either ACTUALLY means.

I think it's pretty disheartening to witness in Flyn how our tax dollars are not being used productively.

Maybe you could cry for another year. Or maybe you could put some bullets into that grey mass between your ears and see if any extra IQ points shake loose.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmaoooo Flynn is now just blubbering over a misspelling from a year ago like it's some heavy hitting shit that's just pwning the fuck outta me.

Maybe everytime Flynn posts "empiracle" we could donate 5 bucks to pay off Pooptards child support bill. Do something positive with this retards spam.

Lol.

Sorry, that post was directed at normal people.

I'll let you know when you are being considered.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Its the same one the twunt hit a year ago and it's still just going back and forth on it.

I would say use, "Occam's Razor" but I can't stand to watch you bumbling around trying to guess what it ACTUALLY means.

Lol.

It's hilarious when you demonstrate how uneducated you actually are by what words and terms you think makes people smart.

And how you actually DONT know what either ACTUALLY means.

I think it's pretty disheartening to witness in Flyn how our tax dollars are not being used productively.

Maybe you could cry for another year. Or maybe you could put some bullets into that grey mass between your ears and see if any extra IQ points shake loose.

What's "hilarious" is watching you floundering out here, while one post has you in pre-meltdown stage. I think a bigger booster rocket is in order.

Tell me Dovey, do you like using words and sayings you know nothing about?

Maybe you should stick to selling your STD riddled body?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol.

Sorry, that post was directed at normal people.

I'll let you know when you are being considered.

So that wasn't an "empiracle" statement?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
******BEEEEELLLCCHHHHH******

I'm already in meltdown? Usually it takes a few pages for Flynn to scream about how people are melting. That was fast tonight.

Must have been a rough day. Maybe step dad really did find his way into the dog cage and poor Flynn spent all day washing for nothing.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I'm already in meltdown? Usually it takes a few pages for Flynn to scream about how people are melting. That was fast tonight.

Must have been a rough day. Maybe step dad really did find his way into the dog cage and poor Flynn spent all day washing for nothing.
:ROFL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The law of parsimony says it. :daFuq:

Yanno what kind of stupid whore thinks Ockhams razor isnt applicable in a conversation regarding conspiracy theory?

The kind that hopes to lure her shitfaced step dad away from the dog cage for a night of drooling, stinky passion. That's who.

Anything more than 2 syllables is sophisticated as fuck for this dipshit dad fucking spammer.

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
What’s the point in wanting people who don’t agree with you to leave? Diversity makes a good forum.

I have NEVER, on any forum I've ever been on, felt the need to get rid of anyone..... til MaxiRoach. Fuck that scum, patoooo!

I’m talking about Lotus. Im starting to notice a trend now. Make so and so leave.

Where is the fun of there is no one to fight with?

Lotus said she was leaving multiple times, we all just smiled and waved lol. Lotus is like the female Dilf, says she leaving, but comes right back like a raccoon at X's house hahaha.

Although I do recall Lotus wanting Breakfall gone. Is that the trend you're talking about?

I think I can speak for myself, and the majority, that the only motherfucker we actually wanted gone was Q after that bullshit he pulled.

No one wants you gone either Countess, this aint some mass Hispanic Witch Hunt lol. Take your tinfoil hat off :Grin3:

I’m just having some fun. Way too stale in here lately. I give it ten minutes before they start using PI. Remember I said it

I like fun!!!

It has been a tad slow lately. I been busy, only reason I aint been around much past several days.

You can’t have fun with some of these people. It’s all extremely serious. Life or forum death even:facepalm:

Oh I know :SadFace:

Hell I tried having fun with Lotus, she tells me "its not your place to tell me what I think is fun!" lol. Then tells me she thinks Politics is fun :facepalm:

Lotus is funny as fuck., I know she’s very serious, which makes it all more funny.

Which is why all these people attempting a whack ass dogpile is so amusing

I take your word on it lol. I still cant picture her with a smile though lol. I ALMOST did, a couple weeks ago when she posted in my Southern music thread lol, was so close. One side of her lips slowly started to rise, almost a half smile :Grin3:

I picture her riding a Sybian Saddle getting worked up and frisky

And the angrier she gets, the higher she cranks the vibration, and grinds on it harder? lolol

130598793928.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Talk about, "repetitive."

That leads me to my next point...Did you ever offer to pay Biggie Stool-Sample back, yet?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

The law of parsimony says it. :daFuq:

Yanno what kind of stupid whore thinks Ockhams razor isnt applicable in a conversation regarding conspiracy theory?

The kind that hopes to lure her shitfaced step dad away from the dog cage for a night of drooling, stinky passion. That's who.

Anything more than 2 syllables is sophisticated as fuck for this dipshit dad fucking spammer.

Big fucking deal. Here I can do that too!

"Ockham's razor" and "Ocham's razor."

You fucking retarded cunt. Just because you can"google" things does not make you fucking, "smart."

Well. We all know you're stupid. You fucked King Martini...more than once.

Fucking loser.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You obviously didn't read the thread.. Since you think you're somehow on cancel list.. :facepalm:

I did read the thread and saw Lotus being bullied. Reminds me of a situation back at a forum I used to run.

Cancel me, I don’t give a fuck. Let’s see the most fucked up accusation ya’ll can make up about me to get the job done.
Lol...Lotusbud has never ever been bullied...she’s a troll, just a little different.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What’s the point in wanting people who don’t agree with you to leave? Diversity makes a good forum.

I have NEVER, on any forum I've ever been on, felt the need to get rid of anyone..... til MaxiRoach. Fuck that scum, patoooo!

I’m talking about Lotus. Im starting to notice a trend now. Make so and so leave.

It seems to be difficult for them to understnd that.
You just need to a decent fuck that would leave your labia swollen and pulsating and your anus twitching. Men should never wear a woman’s blouse for a partner, no matter who decides to wear the pants.
:ThumbsUp3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lotus said she was leaving multiple times, we all just smiled and waved lol. Lotus is like the female Dilf, says she leaving, but comes right back like a raccoon at X's house hahaha.

Although I do recall Lotus wanting Breakfall gone. Is that the trend you're talking about?

I think I can speak for myself, and the majority, that the only motherfucker we actually wanted gone was Q after that bullshit he pulled.

No one wants you gone either Countess, this aint some mass Hispanic Witch Hunt lol. Take your tinfoil hat off :Grin3:

I’m just having some fun. Way too stale in here lately. I give it ten minutes before they start using PI. Remember I said it

I like fun!!!

It has been a tad slow lately. I been busy, only reason I aint been around much past several days.

You can’t have fun with some of these people. It’s all extremely serious. Life or forum death even:facepalm:

Hell I tried having fun with Lotus, she tells me "its not your place to tell me what I think is fun!" lol. Then tells me she thinks Politics is fun :facepalm:

Lotus is funny as fuck., I know she’s very serious, which makes it all more funny.

WTF??? Was she funny as fuck when she 100% supported maxis735 aka Q? Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaark.......
Confused 5

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You just need to a decent fuck that would leave your labia swollen and pulsating and your anus twitching. Men should never wear a woman’s blouse for a partner, no matter who decides to wear the pants.

I have one blouse lol. It looks like a men's Colonial shirt lol. I picked it up at the thrift shop for $1 when I was creating a Jack Sparrow costume lol. A pic of it in the VIP pic thread.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I like fun!!!

I am funny. And not always serious. :Lovin1:

My sense of humor is often sardonic. I can't help it. Half the time when I'm posting, I'm laughing so much I can't type.

sardonic
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

sar·don·ic | \ sär-ˈdä-nik \
Definition of sardonic

: disdainfully or skeptically humorous : derisively mocking

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This is like shooting Dovey's in a barrel.

Ha ha yah kinda like when I decide to fuck with you :LMAO:

cept' it's little Flynn fishes

"Little Flynn Fishes" hahahahaha

"Blazor has non-existent brain cells" hahahahaha

Only when I want them to be non-existent :Grin3:

Which is everytime you post.

They say "like attracts like", and here you are, replying to me :Grin3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I have one blouse lol. It looks like a men's Colonial shirt lol. I picked it up at the thrift shop for $1 when I was creating a Jack Sparrow costume lol. A pic of it in the VIP pic thread.
That’s different though. I’m talking about men that are completely pussy-whipped by authoritarian-type women to such a degree that even their gender is subdued and bent completely out of shape.
:HowDareYou:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I like fun!!!

My sense of humor is often sardonic. I can't help it. Half the time when I'm posting, I'm laughing so much I can't type.

sardonic

Definition of sardonic

You spelled Satanic wrong you clusterfuck of bad DNA and brain killing chemicals

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I like fun!!!

sardonic

Definition of sardonic

You spelled Satanic wrong you clusterfuck of bad DNA and brain killing chemicals

Once Flyn claps through that word and realizes it's more than 2 syllables, he/she/it is gonna spazz over people sounding "smart".